We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Last comment in 2018

Comments

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    Wanna' bet?
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,806AU1
    I wana win twice in a row though hoe not bro Kappa

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    "If you chase two rabbits at a time you will catch none"

That's a great french proverb that applied to me last year.

I tried to win both of this threads (This and the spanish one) and ended up winning none.

This year I'll try to win this one only, with some luck and some skill I'll make it.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
  • "If you chase two rabbits at a time you will catch none"

That's a great french proverb that applied to me last year.

I tried to win both of this threads (This and the spanish one) and ended up winning none.

This year I'll try to win this one only, with some luck and some skill I'll make it.
    "If you chase two rabbits at a time you will catch none"
     it.

wow nice one

No longer on USA 1(still available on int1)
    Quit the forums on 2 oct,2018 only playing game
    an animal I was told

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Lil Old Lady (US1)Lil Old Lady (US1) Posts: 4,507US1
    Image result for rabbit gifs  GrilledCheese (AU1) said: what is a rabbit?

Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
    That is a good question what truely is a rabbit?

That is a good question what truely is a rabbit?

cat

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    rabbit could also be a misnomer for one certain angry raccoon whose friends turned to dust.
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,640GB1
    Bildresultat fr rabbit eating gif

No, i don't play on GB1. 

Just informing you all that I am currently winning

• Actually, I am winning now. Just been sleeping for a long long time and have been dreaming about winning. (Sarcasm)
    David Noble @ usa 1
    Ahh well I shall ruin your dream

• oh no i am winning!

contact me on GB1 server

:-)
    naw I am

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    u wot m8?
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
    Idk man what am I really?

• bunny

This discussion has been closed.