Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ulti-Mates VS 3 Alliances

Comments

• hello
    this war between Ulti and HB  start when Ulti declared war on Magic 
    all this ego bla bla  ex titans ,,now titans who titans we dont care
    same dont  care this x milion raports  here becouse same can both side to post 
    ego  just make ppl  stupid and dont see real things 
    one sure gge like it :)
    dont  forget its only one online game  ones winn ,ones lost 
    so simple 

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,126
    edited 25.09.2018
    I agree we started war against you , so why did hb main and silver viper get involved , i also dont care for egos if magic just want to fight us one on one then tell the others to back off , but i must answer all other comments about Snuker he plays his own game, it is his money and he can spend how he wants .

PS GGE loves wars but we do also 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • I agree we started war against you , so why did hb main and silver viper get involved , i also dont care for egos if magic just want to fight us one on one then tell the others to back off , but i must answer all other comments about Snuker he plays his own game, it is his money and he can spend how he wants .

PS GGE loves wars but we do also 
    We wanted to stay out of this in the beginning, but U-Dik started talking trash.

Talk shit, get hit. Don't complain at us when you started it. As i said before, don't poke the bear then run back to mommy.
    edited 25.09.2018
    Please we poke and we are not running , seems my question is tell the others to back off , then we fight 1 on 1 can you do that or you cannot fight us on your own , this is the last time asking , if not i guess you cant 

PS you see we dont run from anyone in midst of war we took back are metros one with 280 k defence and 1 with 180k defence within 1 hour we either kill all of them or they run .

So please please we do not run 

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • LegendaryLia7 (INT1)LegendaryLia7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 414
    edited 26.09.2018
    Please we poke and we are not running , seems my question is tell the others to back off , then we fight 1 on 1 can you do that or you cannot fight us on your own , this is the last time asking , if not i guess you cant 

PS you see we dont run from anyone in midst of war we took back are metros one with 280 k defence and 1 with 180k defence within 1 hour we either kill all of them or they run .

So please please we do not run 

No what i meant by run is you guys threaten 3 allianes and make them declare on you, then go cry like babies on the forums about it being a "3v1". If you hate 3v1's dont threaten 3 alliances at once. Hb magic didnt want anyone else to get involved at first but since you guys started threatening vipers we declared too, we don't have any obligation at all to end the war. 

And BTW those metros are not even in your alliances, you guys are pathetic enough to move them to Rose iron. Funny. 
    we never theaten 3 we just declare on Magic , but if you dont understand that i cant help you , as for the metros what we do with them but sure as eggs are eggs they never got them , we kick them off so thankyou , and no point talking to you if you dont want one on one so good luck my friend and have a good game 

PS no one is crying 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • we never theaten 3 we just declare on Magic , but if you dont understand that i cant help you , as for the metros what we do with them but sure as eggs are eggs they never got them , we kick them off so thankyou , and no point talking to you if you dont want one on one so good luck my friend and have a good game 

PS no one is crying 
    Lol.
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    we never theaten 3 we just declare on Magic , but if you dont understand that i cant help you , as for the metros what we do with them but sure as eggs are eggs they never got them , we kick them off so thankyou , and no point talking to you if you dont want one on one so good luck my friend and have a good game 

PS no one is crying 
    you dont cry  but  for example ali dose ;-)  he ask for reports  when the team dont dare defend 1 attack what shall i do i just burn all who i hit  with fire comander  thats more fun for me :D and sunker   i hope you guys  buy more troops there so we loot his food thansk to his money we dont get food shortage now days :D
    edited 27.09.2018
    Seems you all miss the point, he do not need the food he just destroys , He is the most destructive player that has ever been on Int1 . i am in ore of him, and there is no  way nothing deter him . he is a machine .
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • veljko1979 (INT1)veljko1979 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 94
    Ok. lets stop lie to each athers and lets say true about way we have war whit HB.
    We have war whit HB becose HB thinks can do wat erver thay want, EX Titans players stole propertys from us and run like cowerds in HB to ask for protection and of course HB as always think thay can do wat ever thay want thay protect tham, my qestion is waould thay protect tham whitout propertys?
    This is reson for war.

veljko1979 @ de 1
    Of corse we all can pretand that this is not importent or that HB wouldnt be in war whit us that we protect there players whit there propertys.
    veljko1979 @ de 1
  • Ok. lets stop lie to each athers and lets say true about way we have war whit HB.
    We have war whit HB becose HB thinks can do wat erver thay want, EX Titans players stole propertys from us and run like cowerds in HB to ask for protection and of course HB as always think thay can do wat ever thay want thay protect tham, my qestion is waould thay protect tham whitout propertys?
    This is reson for war.

If HB are only hungry for Property... wouldn't they just have taken it all after ya boi U-Dik insided titans and then ran off with it?

You reasoning works like 2 steps then it falls on itself

Try again buddy.
  • Seems you all miss the point, he do not need the food he just destroys , He is the most destructive player that has ever been on Int1 . i am in ore of him, and there is no  way nothing deter him . he is a machine .
    Yeah, he is the most destructive, i'll give you that. But you have to ask yourself, if this guy did not have the money, would he do the same work? My answer is no, no he would not. So that being true, means he is NOT the most destructive player on INT1, he just has the most rubies on INT1. BIG difference between skill and money in this game.
    I mean shit, this guy is so trash he has to keep his gates open at ALL times, AND, he put up an outpost right next to my castle and fully ruby upgraded it in 1 hour, that does not sound like skill to me. 

Stop acting like you guys have the best players on the entire server, i'm not saying we have them, and we never did either. 
    Fight the war you so desperately wanted in the first place and stop crying when backup arrives.
    3v1 3v2 1v1 i don't care. 

If you attack one wing of a family you should know by now that you get the others after you too. 

Don't punch a kid and then cry when his brothers arrive. 
    We never cry, and way to cry

Before you talk about us you need to know histroy and you dont so for you is better to be quiet.
    veljko1979 @ de 1
  • We never cry, and way to cry

Before you talk about us you need to know histroy and you dont so for you is better to be quiet.
    You guys attack us on the forums, we defend ourselves, you start talking we talk back.
    WLegendaryLia7 (INT1) said:
    Seems you all miss the point, he do not need the food he just destroys , He is the most destructive player that has ever been on Int1 . i am in ore of him, and there is no  way nothing deter him . he is a machine .
    Yeah, he is the most destructive, i'll give you that. But you have to ask yourself, if this guy did not have the money, would he do the same work? My answer is no, no he would not. So that being true, means he is NOT the most destructive player on INT1, he just has the most rubies on INT1. BIG difference between skill and money in this game.
    I mean shit, this guy is so trash he has to keep his gates open at ALL times, AND, he put up an outpost right next to my castle and fully ruby upgraded it in 1 hour, that does not sound like skill to me. 

Stop acting like you guys have the best players on the entire server, i'm not saying we have them, and we never did either. 
    Fight the war you so desperately wanted in the first place and stop crying when backup arrives.
    3v1 3v2 1v1 i don't care. 

If you attack one wing of a family you should know by now that you get the others after you too. 

Don't punch a kid and then cry when his brothers arrive. 
    Well i guest you just cant fix stupid no more to say to you fool 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    Ok. lets stop lie to each athers and lets say true about way we have war whit HB.
    This is reson for war.

This is reson for war.

If HB are only hungry for Property... wouldn't they just have taken it all after ya boi U-Dik insided titans and then ran off with it?

Try again buddy.
    so  please read and undrestand  and sorry for bad spelling :P   

now  sunker  is not played by 1 player and it is clear no one spend that much money on game in few days just like that  OR  the shope server is realy realy realy cheap  thoses 2 options only  and  he is grait player on server  but not the gratest  you cant define 1 player to be top in server  becuse  when he dont have time to play for 1 day he lose his posetion so it is not hard to find out that  even in war when he dont play 1 day he will be in hell when hes back :D  and as for hystory part i must agree on alot of stuff about HB  i never imagned to be IN that family BUT  time shows  some are more faithfull to frinds  then some others any ways  now  LETs  faight and wait  to see the result  of the war  no need to insult each other and bla bla  and there is always a way to finsh it  when one side get bored  by the terms of the opponet  as muller said  in game we may faight  but  in life  we always can be stay frinds 
    This is reson for war.

This is reson for war.

Try again buddy.

now  sunker  is not played by 1 player and it is clear no one spend that much money on game in few days just like that  OR  the shope server is realy realy realy cheap  thoses 2 options only  and  he is grait player on server  but not the gratest  you cant define 1 player to be top in server  becuse  when he dont have time to play for 1 day he lose his posetion so it is not hard to find out that  even in war when he dont play 1 day he will be in hell when hes back :D  and as for hystory part i must agree on alot of stuff about HB  i never imagned to be IN that family BUT  time shows  some are more faithfull to frinds  then some others any ways  now  LETs  faight and wait  to see the result  of the war  no need to insult each other and bla bla  and there is always a way to finsh it  when one side get bored  by the terms of the opponet  as muller said  in game we may faight  but  in life  we always can be stay frinds 
    At last a player that understands , i too do not like making insults .but sometime i am driven too it . and yes lets see the outcome of this war . but it will not make me dislike a player who is just playing there game the way that want . so like i said before good luck to all , but remember it is just a game. and when i stop playing at night i dont give this game a second thought .
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • hello
    read all this nice words
    true is what happen before in titan family other alliance dont care 
    same Magic dont care their ex titans ,new titans ,ultimates problems 
    you declared on HB wing war exuse no matter 
    if do it ulti wing  its ok 2 wing have fun but with this war want Hb main to bring in war ,get it 
    then bring RI in war ,want Milunka too but they use their brain and dont jump in ego war 
    becouse it is nothing else 
    egoist's fight for things in past 

• Seems you all miss the point, he do not need the food he just destroys , He is the most destructive player that has ever been on Int1 . i am in ore of him, and there is no  way nothing deter him . he is a machine .
    This is reson for war.

This is reson for war.

Try again buddy.

At last a player that understands , i too do not like making insults .but sometime i am driven too it . and yes lets see the outcome of this war . but it will not make me dislike a player who is just playing there game the way that want . so like i said before good luck to all , but remember it is just a game. and when i stop playing at night i dont give this game a second thought .
    my intention was never to hurt insults at anyone, but when you guys resort to attacking people on the forums and calling us cowards and "crybabies" for simply fighting then i'm not going to hold back.

End the discussion here plz no point in arguing any more.
Sign In to comment.