Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ulti-Mates VS 3 Alliances

Hello all!

In this discussion I will show you some reports of the war(s)

Ulti-Mates vs Hells boys  HB Magic and Silver Viper,

HB a COWARD alliance declared on Ulti-Mates, and asked their academies to aattack us aswell.

:D

Comments

• ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,995
    Seems like I gotta get online on int1 again smack HB :D

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    Seems like I gotta get online on int1 again smack HB :D
    You can try, it's not hard at all ;)

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165
    HAHHAHA dame funny   first you guys make war to HB magic  and  when HB main interfer becuse you guys start and as for Silver VIper   you guys  kipp threting  them  iam in that alliy  so when you thret some one  alot you should ecspect a respund   HB never asked us to faight you  your team asked for it  since you cant handle it  dont thret people  and shame i never thoght ULLTIS  have thoses type of liers  who  have a big mouth  since you make this page  i will also provid  some BRs  latter   dont lie  say the truth  

sorry  for bad spiling tho :D 
    http://prntscr.com/kxjjm3

this is all  the game  you team  plays  or fire cast HEHEHEH  we already got 4 towers  thanks for that :D  and some of you already run  and hide  in other alliys 

i personly didnt want this war and like it but since you guys talk like this with nonsese  im angry  hell i play with you guys with out sending troops to safe house  how many time u guys kill my trooop it will never effect me :P cuse it is 1 a week hit  becuse been afraid of loseing :D   
    http://prntscr.com/kxjjm3

this is all  the game  you team  plays  or fire cast HEHEHEH  we already got 4 towers  thanks for that :D  and some of you already run  and hide  in other alliys 

i personly didnt want this war and like it but since you guys talk like this with nonsese  im angry  hell i play with you guys with out sending troops to safe house  how many time u guys kill my trooop it will never effect me :P cuse it is 1 a week hit  becuse been afraid of loseing :D   
    You play for towers we don't need them, Its not hard for us to get 'em back remember that.

edited 23.09.2018
    Can you send me some reports of your attacks not of our attacks please?
    I am sure you hardly got 2-3 of those.
    Hungarian gets his a** kicked every time Mario hits him. 

Your leader also ;)

edited 23.09.2018

i will admit  what you say if you guys have corge to defend 1 attack  or attack one of us like a man and not sending 300 troops for attackers  and  thoses BR only shows  we leave our trrops in home so we lose them  we have to much food -  every where  and about towers  i daer any of you  if could mange  take 1 tower back  and let all comuntey  be witnes of this chalnge :P :D

• So you are literally just talking and doing nothing. Why don't you show any your own reports and not others? Because you can't do anything and you know it.

So you are literally just talking and doing nothing. Why don't you show any your own reports and not others? Because you can't do anything and you know it.
    Dumbo I don't talk from my account on forum not even in game. Don't think I'm joking.
    Probably killed Hungarian's tons of soldiers in fire and his metro from my account...

i will admit  what you say if you guys have corge to defend 1 attack  or attack one of us like a man and not sending 300 troops for attackers  and  thoses BR only shows  we leave our trrops in home so we lose them  we have to much food -  every where  and about towers  i daer any of you  if could mange  take 1 tower back  and let all comuntey  be witnes of this chalnge :P :D
    And you were done by those 300 soldiers huh?
    HB is a bully ally and you also agreed with that when you were in Griffins, How things have changed ;)

• You guys are just too much fun, you go aggrevate HB main, threaten vipers so they declare, then cry like babies and look for empathy from the forums. Get your fucking act together, stand for what you do for once. Don't wake up a bear and run back to mommy when it attacks.
    You guys are just too much fun, you go aggrevate HB main, threaten vipers so they declare, then cry like babies and look for empathy from the forums. Get your fucking act together, stand for what you do for once. Don't wake up a bear and run back to mommy when it attacks.
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  don't cry when you lose your troops its a game ;)

• You guys are just too much fun, you go aggrevate HB main, threaten vipers so they declare, then cry like babies and look for empathy from the forums. Get your fucking act together, stand for what you do for once. Don't wake up a bear and run back to mommy when it attacks.
    Lol when did i cry for losing my troops LMFAO i havent messaged a single one of you guys and you guys are the ones getting absolutely wrecked right now you lost 8 towers in 2 weeks, come back and talk shit when you have something to back it up with.
    You guys are just too much fun, you go aggrevate HB main, threaten vipers so they declare, then cry like babies and look for empathy from the forums. Get your fucking act together, stand for what you do for once. Don't wake up a bear and run back to mommy when it attacks.
    Lol when did i cry for losing my troops LMFAO i havent messaged a single one of you guys and you guys are the ones getting absolutely wrecked right now you lost 8 towers in 2 weeks, come back and talk shit when you have something to back it up with.
    Towers are nothing they are just problem maker. We focus on killing troops in castles more than towers.

Towers are nothing they are just problem maker. We focus on killing troops in castles more than towers.

Yeah and you guys caught people off guard a few times. Don't see how that is winning a war.
    edited 23.09.2018

Yeah and you guys caught people off guard a few times. Don't see how that is winning a war.
    It's simply 3 vs 1 still we're kicking some as*es 
    Especially your ally, Your baby Khan will cry soon. I still can't believe Hb and titans merged.. xD

• And all those hits you show are made by dead accounts controlled by your leadership :P
Sign In to comment.