Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Why this game is pill of nasty substance. (and on-line gambling is against the LAW)

Think i gonna make youtube movies regarding this game it's so freaking P2W it's beyond insanity
first the best shield you can build is 5% like WTF while NPC have 220% that's 44 Shields you can only put 40 equipment in the slots

second anything compensative is P2W like if you dont pay you can't play this game on top of that your money is worth like shit.
Third i think i gonna contact EU Parliament you know On line Gambling is against the law right? their are people on-line below the age restriction you people make children additive to gambling which is really against the law. (even at age of 16)
herietta @ nl 1

Comments

• MartenE3 (NL1)MartenE3 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 133
    If you think the game is that bad than why play it, 
    also, in the last 2 years I have only bought something once and I'm doing perfectly fine. I have plenty of tools for every event and for PvP, and when I do not, I just buy some with the rubies or coins that I looted.

I don't know if online gambling is actually illegal, but seriously? The only thing that comes to my mind right now is WoF and I guess high level gem upgrades, but who does that? It doesn't seem that bad to me.

Sure I don't win events and the people who do often do buy, but I don't care, if they want to spend money on this already dying game than I'm not going to stop them...

Marten
  • The Writer (US1)The Writer (US1) US1 Posts: 220
    Think i gonna make youtube movies regarding this game it's so freaking P2W it's beyond insanity
    first the best shield you can build is 5% like WTF while NPC have 220% that's 44 Shields you can only put 40 equipment in the slots

second anything compensative is P2W like if you dont pay you can't play this game on top of that your money is worth like shit.
    Third i think i gonna contact EU Parliament you know On line Gambling is against the law right? their are people on-line below the age restriction you people make children additive to gambling which is really against the law. (even at age of 16)
    okay, i'm sorry to break this to you, but this isn't "online gambling". Not by a long shot. A "gamble" would be if u didn't know EXCATLY what you would be getting or what you COULD get would be based on pure chance and the roll of the dice. And rubies can ALSO be looted from the towers IF you take the time to play and loot them. 

so, again, not quite sure where you're getting this ide that this game is promoting gambling.....
    Currently active on: Asia (level 70 LLvl 125)  Co-Leader of "The Pegasus Wolves" alliance
    USA (level 70 LLvl 60) 
    Yes, I LIKE this game. Yes, I'm serious. I will Defend GGE when I feel they are being given unnecessary criticism.
    Yes, I will continue to state my opinions bluntly...
    How about we all work to keep this game alive INSTEAD of calling them to shut it all down with our whining and complaining?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file