We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

has any thought been given to developing a 1 on 1 challenge mode?

the option to challenge another player to a one on one battle or series of battles (best 2 out of 3 for example).  something that would keep alliances out of it and allow 2 individual players to go at it.  1 player could issue a challenge to another and the the other player could accept or decline.  the main thing would be to prevent other players form interfering.

Answers

• I would like that! But i think its a hard thing to make. 
    Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 767US1
    you don't need an event for that...

If you want to do this, find someone who you'd think would have a good matchup against you, message them, and if they agree to it, send mass messages to your alliances instructing DNS HIT FROM [PLAYER NAME]
    Else find another person

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • doesn't always work that way.  an option in the game would keep both participants honest
  • zaxx (US1)zaxx (US1) Posts: 106
    About the best way to do it  ( with out it escalating )  is just challenge a player from a friendly alliance , if  they agree . then both of you leave your alliance  launch your attacks play the out come , then return to your alliances . 
    You could even have some rules like , no ruby  siege and defence weapons and or no horrors or ( check boxes ) 
    could be a good way to try different attacks and def  set ups ,   rss could be sent to the respective combatants .
    If gge  bad a challenge mode like this then  honour and glory would be nullified or have that option tobe nullified . 
    Real world has war games , this would be a variation of that . 
    Could work ,   could give all the players that are afraid of conflict i.e farmers a chance to get into the pvp and event aspects of the game  , perhaps getting them more active in the both . 
Sign In to comment.