Home English (UK) News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Advance Feature Introduction: The Fusion System

1235»

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    US1
    gail y smith

Hello please look at our server map is there anyone out there seeing the hundreds of players high level gone to RUINS.
    Instead of adding complicated FUSION Forge once again geared to people with unlimited time to play and deep pockets to spend. Address the fact that this is a WAR game LOL that has become a never ending boring repetitive event game. The absurd inability for the the player with a couple of hours a day to play earn and complete things is further complicated by continued frustration that those events generally go to the guys who bought armour, troops, and tools far superior to what most daily players with limited time can earn. Please stop the ever widening gap between daily active players who earn what they get  and guys who buy bulk of the events using top Armour, Troops and Tools that most can not afford. Tier the Legendary levels and place Penalties on a level more than 200 above that pounds on a New Legendary player. Remove Destroy Armour from the game. Isn't it enough to just hit them and let them keep playing. What point is served by driving long time players from the game by destroying what it took them months and years to build? GGE has made it Evident that Profit Margin is their Primary concern, Hence no Customer Support on Weekends when the bulk of our players are online, continuing to add more and more things that eat memory and slow the game down. I suggest all who wish the game to continue to also speak up against all this storage as it just adds to memory usage. Let us sell what is useless, Alliance Cities, Ruby Fountains, low level Colossus Statues, Potions, Tools we made  as newbies that we do not use any longer. Every item stored adds to load time and memory eaten. I suggest instead of adding more GGE put it's staff to work simply Deleting players, alliances gone to ruins. We have one alliance on our War List vanished now over a year. Until the stuff that does not work properly is resolved and made right DO NOT blindly continue adding more!

gail y smith
    False. If you're playing several hours a day and still getting nowhere, rethink your playing strategy. Hit more towers, run trains more efficiently. There must be something wrong happening, because several hours a day is plenty for progress. Secondly, the winners of events almost definitely did not buy equipment to win events. (I don't know of any ruby coms that are meant for events; they're all PvP coms as far as I know. Event coms are won through seasonal events, not bought outright.) They buy point boosters. Oftentimes, this means that troops and tools get bundled along, so they aren't explicitly buying troops or tools; it's just a bonus on what they really want: the booster.

Okay, I can see where you're coming on this. I'd be okay with separating legendary levels, but only at LL 120, 360, and 550, or rather from LL 1-119, 120-359, 360-549, 550-800. This being due to HoL levels.

Next, you previously remarked that this is a war game, yet complain about destroy coms. In war time, is it not fair game to drive back your enemy, to ensure they will not be a threat to you? Is that not a good strategy?

Besides these points, I am very much in agreement with what you have written.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • All these shitty updates genuinely make me want to either; quit the game or work for gge free to make sure they get sh*t right lol. I mean come on!! So many players have asked for similar stuff and the deco forge and awful coms aren't on those lists! It's honestly not difficult to make players happy. We play for a reason, we like aspects of the game. We make it pretty clear which aspects. PAY ATTENTION GGE. 

1) Introduce winning decent CASTELLANS to the monthly events. Alternate betweens coms and castellans ( i don't want 2 of the same commander every event!!)
    2) Update Storm equiptment and deco, players used to love this event.
    3) Replace the old honour smashing beri with a new world map where players can do pure PVP for a month. Berimold (non-green) used to be epic. OR even more simple, bring back royal capital event and include decent rewards!
    4) Get rid of the forge, haven't heard of any players using it, a good deal of hard work in events now goes to earning useless catalysts etc which are just sitting there. 
    5) Maybe introduce an event for the low levels (a thorn event or a beri for under 35s?) Seen so many decent players joining and then getting bored. Its because this game has taken the heart and fun out of it! 
    6) Move winning ruby awards for alliances lower down the point requirement so that new alliances can develop instead of all the power going to existing alliances. LET OTHERS GROW! 
    7) Please make HONOUR points more current. Used to be a huge aspect of the game in beri (non-green) and when might wasn't a thing. Lets make an event for that, its pre-existing! No need to sweat your little brains over developing a new thing. 
    8) GGE if you can't come up with your own ideas make a competitions for players to make up there own events and then ACTUALLY LOOK AT THEM AND IMPLEMENT ONE! 
    9) Get your support system sorted, loads of players waiting 3-4days for a response to an important FINANCIAL issue. 
    10) Stop being idiots and introduce decent coms/casts again. Some great ones coming in, but whats going on with all the loot coms? This elephant com from monthly events, yeh its pretty but many cba to get it. I got it twice, now I'm bored. You've created a fantastic game but the quality is slipping. Maybe look at players ideas, they know what they want. 

REMEMBER; CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT )))
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    the right customer now walks away as good games rather spend time in developing useless features that needs stuff that is now boosted by taking reward pages in our events. Don't need many points, true, but they will ever sit unused in the inventory, will there ever be a way to sell or just dump them?
    Player trying to connect using satellite cannot get on the game or drop out every ten minutes since the sword upgrade of the login page.
    Good games says no to be aware of this problem although it has been reported many many times.
    better spend time on the failed fusion then helping player back on the game and review the login system.
    better spend time on useless looks for commander or castle then try to solve the missing gold in battle reports
    the game is dying
    vote with your feet
  • Have seen this happen so many times before, its an illness the game will have very hard time to recover from, but healing should start soon.

Healing costs rubies bummer ;)
  • bummer (NL1)bummer (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    you will need skilled doctor to heal empire and not the amateur scriptwriter that only can make new skins
    then healing will bring rubies and not cost by creating more ruins on the map.
    ruins are not buying any rubies for sure.
  • lol
  • honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    I prefer to do events only, but I am currently attacked by LL358 or above 2-3 times a week w/ each time whacking the life out of my troops and castle.  I recently asked one of the attackers why and did he realize what he did. His reply was, "I don't care."  His leader when I asked him for a reason, his reply was in the order of, "Don't message me again or I will attack you myself.  
    I suggest GGE let event players be in their own group and not be attacked by LL358 and above.  (The highest that has attacked me was a LL800.)  Those surveys asking how we feel about fairness are being ignored in my opinion.  I have spent 1000s of USD to stay in the game, but I am on a limited income and it has to stop soon.
  • BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 200
    I prefer to do events only, but I am currently attacked by LL358 or above 2-3 times a week w/ each time whacking the life out of my troops and castle.  I recently asked one of the attackers why and did he realize what he did. His reply was, "I don't care."  His leader when I asked him for a reason, his reply was in the order of, "Don't message me again or I will attack you myself.  
    I suggest GGE let event players be in their own group and not be attacked by LL358 and above.  (The highest that has attacked me was a LL800.)  Those surveys asking how we feel about fairness are being ignored in my opinion.  I have spent 1000s of USD to stay in the game, but I am on a limited income and it has to stop soon.
    Dear , you can go to the protection mode , this way u can play events , and not harm by other players.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,064
    BM QueenB said:
    Dear , you can go to the protection mode , this way u can play events , and not harm by other players.
    You cannot play fl/bc so you can only play about 60% of the events

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    BM QueenB said:
    You cannot play fl/bc so you can only play about 60% of the events
    and I believe the fact you can play events in protection mode is wrong. This is still ostensibly a pvp game so the only excuse for protection sb if you can play effectively for some reason. Basically GGS conceded this is now mainly a p v e game.
    Shares @ au 1
  • This may be a total noob question but were do I find this Decoration Forge in the game and the stuff you need to use with it.
    Altamar @ usa 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    bottom right hand corner, theres a button you can click that brings up the decoration forge. The things you need you either already have (decos, time) or can be won as event rewards.
    @Altamarr (US1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • JYT (US1) said:
    bottom right hand corner, theres a button you can click that brings up the decoration forge. The things you need you either already have (decos, time) or can be won as event rewards.
    @Altamarr (US1)
    Okay, I see something that is for level 70 players that is greyed out for me. So I have to assume the update is geared for end game people. 

Altamar @ usa 1
  • it is, but basically useless until you have tons of good decorations to the point where you cant place any more
  • ive tried different time with the fusion but no luck its a dud item far as i can see gge needs to delete it and come up with something that works
  • Deth (ASIA1)Deth (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 222
    ive tried different time with the fusion but no luck its a dud item far as i can see gge needs to delete it and come up with something that works
    You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Diplomat for Drunken Fist.

I know I'm a noob, no need to tell me again.

Sign In to comment.