Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

why ruby whales doesnt buid garden of splendor(200 po)

i have seen many ruby buyers building festival squares but dosent build many powerful decos like garden of splendor.i want to know why?

Comments

• Maybe because they are 3,200 rubies more than the festival squares but only give 10 more po. 
    And they may eventually plan on filling their castle's with event po. 
    Lord septimus @us1
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    i have seen many ruby buyers building festival squares but dosent build many powerful decos like garden of splendor.i want to know why?
    most will of got them before garden of splendor were released
    personally, i wouldn't get either, you can get better deco's from nomads for free

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • i have seen many ruby buyers building festival squares but dosent build many powerful decos like garden of splendor.i want to know why?
    personally, i wouldn't get either, you can get better deco's from nomads for free
    well nomad deco comes "free" by using X amount of troops, tools, and coins to farm the camps for all the tablets needed
    im batman
    furture @ EN1
  • hornby19 (GB1)hornby19 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 821
    well nomad deco comes "free" by using X amount of troops, tools, and coins to farm the camps for all the tablets needed
    i mean "free" as in you dont have to pay for it with real money...would you rather spend money on a deco or time?

All views are my own, and they are not related to my alliance in any way at all. You all got that?? 
  • The festival reward for first place is a garden of splendor. I don't really see why anyone would want that in their castle. (10 PO/ 1Might)
    http://prntscr.com/kt9pef
    Does anyone know how much you can sell it for?
    Or maybe it is really good for this new 'forge'?

Lol the forge, not a ruby scam at all....
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    The festival reward for first place is a garden of splendor. I don't really see why anyone would want that in their castle. (10 PO/ 1Might)

It's for the decoration forge
    completely useless in other words

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    The festival reward for first place is a garden of splendor. I don't really see why anyone would want that in their castle. (10 PO/ 1Might)

It is good made only for fusion purposes. If u read the long post regarding the fusion update and how it works, u can understand where u can better use it to reap it for maximum advantage.

Yes, forge is a scam in most of the cases as it is designed not properly without sufficient data testing.
    sjc @ in 1
  • for free?????? LoL

Spent a lot of boosters to get all deco's.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file