Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Are there players who sometimes hearing of Support?

And if so!? How long does this take??

Comments

• Sameehah (GB1)Sameehah (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7,483
    From 1 day to 1 year. It varies.
    Helllllooooo There

http25mediatumblrcomtumblr_m78q23hRy51rb85xmo1_500gif
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    From 1 day to 1 year. It varies.
    Correction, from 1 month to a year.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    I got a reply around in 1 week. It was regarding the player report problem. What I got was an automated response saying they are looking into the problem. Later after 1 week or so they sent a mail asking how was the customer service. They magically thought the problem was solved. Have not seen a damn thing what they did. Replied saying that the problem was not solved. Later not even heard even an automated response from them.

ps: the person who sent the first automated mail was Zoe.
    sjc @ in 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,049
    I got a reply within hours twice now however I have also waited 4 months sometimes

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    I gave up bothering a long time ago with support.

They are slow to react,they are not empowered to make decisions.  Which means that no matter how crazy or how unfair the issue, they cant or wont do anything.  They just say sorry i cant help.

Whats the point in having a customer service department that cant help customers.  My Experience is that if its anything other than a payment issue, it takes forever.  And chances are 8 times out of 10 you will not end up with a good outcome.

Life is too short to waste explaining stuff to people  that dont believe you, or think they know best.  And even if they do believe you have both hands tied so far up their backs they cant help you even if they wanted to.

Philt123 @ en 1
  • JamesDK (SKN1)JamesDK (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 17
    sent in a request on sunday, and got a reply on monday evening. 
  • I dont even get a sorry ?????

The are well pleast whit my 500k rob's i give for gardian pecies I never get??

Im mad becourse i dont hire a fu… thing!!!!!!!!!

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943

I dont even get a sorry ?????

The are well pleast whit my 500k rob's i give for gardian pecies I never get??

Im mad becourse i dont hire a fu… thing!!!!!!!!!

Mate, is just a game, in the end nobody forced you to buy those rubyes. Nobody forces you to buy. The game is free, clickin in the game is free, the company did not force you to buy/put money in the game. 
    It was and it will be your own choice on how you play the game, on how you choose to buy or not rubyes. And about your payment problems....
    Try to understand that here in forums nobody can help you. Moderators won't help you with your paymant problems, they don't work for gge. 
    So, just forget about this game if you're really mad and upset. Go out, and think that there are important things to do, than just sitting online and trying to write in english..
    Go out and calm down, talk with a fk'en tree or smth... lol
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file