Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Thought 100/100 commander is better than 90/90? WRONG! Read on...

I suppose you don't need to know about the deathly horror's combat strength?
Well, it's 162 ranged
And here are the calculations

162 * 2.02= 327(.24)
& 162 * 1.9= 307.8 ~308
Which means-
It is useless to make commanders which are 'better' than 90/90.
And... this probably also applies to other commander bonuses as well.  
Level 70                                                              
Last time bought rubies: Around 2000 BC/BCE
Took a sabbatical from the forum to improve my game.

100k MP at level 40
200k MP at level 60

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,941
    Well of course there is a cap but you can over it with specified bonuses

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Ramppa5 (SKN1)Ramppa5 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 16
  • gg lol

But yes, set bonuses and hero bonuses allow those caps to be extended to beyond 90/90 just as they do for wall, gate and moat reduction. 
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    Where were you?

GGE allowed you to go over the 90 cap by adding gems, most of these gems were very expensive.  They made a LOT of money selling these gems, and sold them for a very long time to players who bought them for exactly this reason.

Then they changed their mind and said it was very bad to go over the 90 cap so they made the cap apply to gems as well.  

Basically shafting all those players that had been paying their dividends for the last couple of years.   Basically ruining peoples custom made hybrid commanders / casts.

But now it seems GGE have had a re think and now its ok again to go over the cap as long as its only using their NEW type of bonus.  I know you really couldnt write it could you.  But aparantly it had nothing to do with greed, and everything to do with whats best for the game.  

Funny if that was the only reason i cant imagine why GGE wouldnt have just given players who lost out their money back!!!

Philt123 @ en 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,941
    From my point of view these bonuses doesn't really have a big impact in some areas of the game.
    Like NPC's... you will lose a little more with a 90/90 commander, and less with a 100/110/120 commander, but thats like what? + - ~4/6 loses per attack?
    Talking about PvP, there is another story, when you attack with a 200 power unit in middle, or flanks, yeah that matters.
    But in the end, what you should worry more on a commander is to have more CY/Flank or front, since the big battle in is cy, where you should kill as many def/attack troops as you can.
    So..
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Sign In to comment.