We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forum login problems

David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
edited 11.09.2018 in Technical Assistance
For some reason I am unable to log in to the forum directly from Goodgame Empire while I am playing the game, because it keeps on saying "Whoops something went wrong" instead of taking me to the home page. This has been going on all day now and the only way I was even able to post this comment was because I was able to log in from elsewhere after typing "Goodgame Empire Forum" in the search menu. I think that there may be a bug when trying to log in directly from Goodgame Empire while playing it that needs to be fixed.It is annoying.
David Noble @ usa 1

Comments

• janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) Posts: 49US1
    I am having the same issue.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 11.09.2018
    Will a mod(BM) please reply to this tread?
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Same here...
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 698US1
    Same here.  Funny thing though: By going the other route I didn't need to sign in - it recognized me.

edited 11.09.2018
    Same here.  Funny thing though: By going the other route I didn't need to sign in - it recognized me.

I did not really need to sign in either and it recognized me as well, but normally there are two ways to get in to the forum instead of one way. The simple fact that one route is not working I think may confuse some people as to why they are unable to reach the forum directly from Goodgame Empire.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Still no response from the mods, but the forum login directly from Goodgame Empire seems to be working now.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) Posts: 160IN1
    For some reason I am unable to log in to the forum directly from Goodgame Empire while I am playing the game, because it keeps on saying "Whoops something went wrong" instead of taking me to the home page. This has been going on all day now and the only way I was even able to post this comment was because I was able to log in from elsewhere after typing "Goodgame Empire Forum" in the search menu. I think that there may be a bug when trying to log in directly from Goodgame Empire while playing it that needs to be fixed.It is annoying.
    yep same problem for me since yesterday around this time. Now it is solved and I came directly from the game link.
    Of course yesterday I came from the other route through browser memory.
    sjc @ in 1
    edited 11.09.2018
    sjc (IN1) said:
    yep same problem for me since yesterday around this time. Now it is solved and I came directly from the game link.
    Of course yesterday I came from the other route through browser memory.
    But it is nice though to have more than one way to get into the forum and especially for noobs. (People who are new to the game, but know that there is a forum.) In my opinion I also prefer logging in directly rather than using the search menu. More convenient as long as there are not any problems with trying to log in.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) Posts: 49US1
    This issue has been resolved for me.
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Is this still happening to anyone who's posted in here so far, or does it seem resolved?
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• zaxx (US1)zaxx (US1) Posts: 106
    Is this still happening to anyone who's posted in here so far, or does it seem resolved?
    happened twice 2 me  once today and once yesterday    3:15 pm mst  today 2018-09-21
    says I need to be verified if I come thru the ingame link .
  • BM Fujiwara Please respond to zaxx. I am not having login problems anymore which I still think was a bug, but now zaxx mentioned a problem.
    David Noble @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.