Home Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Premium Commanders (OPPOSITE of useless!)

They are extremely useful, and have always eagerly awaited my next VIP that gives me more. They are in the top 10 of my favorite things in the game. You just need to know how to use them. And they are use a lot more than ppl know.

Comments

• They are extremely useful, and have always eagerly awaited my next VIP that gives me more. They are in the top 10 of my favorite things in the game. You just need to know how to use them. And they are use a lot more than ppl know.
    No, they have 19% melee/range combat strength and no CY bonus that i know of. My speed comms are better than that.
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    They are extremely useful, and have always eagerly awaited my next VIP that gives me more. They are in the top 10 of my favorite things in the game. You just need to know how to use them. And they are use a lot more than ppl know.
    No, they have 19% melee/range combat strength and no CY bonus that i know of. My speed comms are better than that.

Premium commanders are good for anything that's not related to combat. While you still can use them for that purpose, you can expect some pretty poor results from it. 

I personally don't use them. But they can be quite useful whenever all your commanders are busy and you need to send out a few extra hits or move around some tools/troops. 

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• yes there stats are very poor, all 15 of my main comms are better, in that I wholeheartedly agree :)

• edited 07.09.2018
    smh that ppl do not use them. They fill my warehouse resources at least 3 times a day, and allow me to run an almost constant aristo feast. Why I can't wait for the lvl 10 VIP comms (8 now, almost 9). 

And I use them for combat almost exclusively.

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,941
    edited 07.09.2018
    This is one of the many forgotten things, that gge should've changed it long time ago, changed or adjusted to the todays level of the game. (The game evolved but these things were forgotten)

Attack menu - giving the player the ability to change location to another location without leaving the attack menu(while player is in the attack menu, to change locations from a outpost to another or main castle *Possible only in green*) + Same for transfering tools/troops

Spyes/Sabotages (letting players to choose by typing from keyboard the number of spyes)
    Sending resources (a easy and faster way to transfer res. to others)
    Sending messages/Alliance Mass Messages (Mass Mail should be a thing in the game +letting the player to choose to whom get these messages, or who not / same for alliance mass mail message, but the player to have the option to choose by ranks who gets the messages)
    Inbox (Increasing the space of messages, more options a system anti-spam)
    Alliance Notice Board (a pointless and forgotten feature for  alliances, nobody checks them, gge should move it, to a way that the player sees it, and clicks on it)
    The effects from "Kings Market" - the maps (which gives bonus travel speed to your troops back home) + "Reseach Tower" - later army detection / early army detection (defense)  + bonus glory (from titles / reseach tower /vip time), these little informations should be showin into a totaly different page, giving to player acces to a better look of what he should be improving, or what he already has.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    This is one of the many forgotten things, that gge should've changed it long time ago, changed or adjusted to the todays level of the game. (The game evolved but these things were forgotten)

Attack menu - giving the player the ability to change location to another location without leaving the attack menu(while player is in the attack menu, to change locations from a outpost to another or main castle *Possible only in green*) + Same for transfering tools/troops

Spyes/Sabotages (letting players to choose by typing from keyboard the number of spyes)
    Sending resources (a easy and faster way to transfer res. to others)
    Sending messages/Alliance Mass Messages (Mass Mail should be a thing in the game +letting the player to choose to whom get these messages, or who not / same for alliance mass mail message, but the player to have the option to choose by ranks who gets the messages)
    Inbox (Increasing the space of messages, more options a system anti-spam)
    Alliance Notice Board (a pointless and forgotten feature for  alliances, nobody checks them, gge should move it, to a way that the player sees it, and clicks on it)
    The effects from "Kings Market" - the maps (which gives bonus travel speed to your troops back home) + "Reseach Tower" - later army detection / early army detection (defense)  + bonus glory (from titles / reseach tower /vip time), these little informations should be showin into a totaly different page, giving to player acces to a better look of what he should be improving, or what he already has.
    As far as I know, sending resources is sorta implemented. Now I send to a player by clicking on his info and selecting his target castle and my source castle and send the resources. I don't know any other faster way that it could be implemented. But they need to implement such that kingdom resources and normal resources should be transported at the same time, no of barrows to send saving us the time to adjust the bar finely on resources.

For remaining options, I would love to see them in-game, but I really doubt it whether they do it or not as it seems they are busy in bringing some mind-blowing updates. 
    sjc @ in 1
  • saadminhas7saadminhas7 Posts: 3
    edited 08.09.2018
    is this new Update??
    is this new Update??
    No, but i'd like to  see this someday to be a update, and my ideas to be implemented. :)
    But thats not going to happen, since mods doesn't forward our feedback/ideas. :neutral:

To be continued....

• is this new Update??
    No, but i'd like to  see this someday to be a update, and my ideas to be implemented. :)
    But thats not going to happen, since mods doesn't forward our feedback/ideas. :neutral:
    I think you'd be surprised

also

*laughs in html5*
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    is this new Update??
    I think you'd be surprised

also

*laughs in html5*
    :))))

To be continued....

Sign In to comment.