I was quitting the game then...

Comments

• Current Member of The Un~Forgiven (Self Appointed Propagandist)
    Former Proud Member of HITMEN(formerly know as Grumpy Hitmen)
    Former Proud Member of The Ninja Pack, Rastafarians, Rustlin' Jimmies, KingdonOfDeath and Strike Force
    Proud former Recruiter for The Ninja Pack - Crimson Warriors
    And, a very brief Period Of Time in Neph Reapers(Please don't tell The MISC)

https://prnt.sc/immx03
    Making a run for first and your...
    https://prnt.sc/imuxgc
    Then You...
    https://prnt.sc/imupnu
    FML

HIVE Club leader and Creator
    http://prntscr.com/fz0jgz
    http://prntscr.com/fyowm1

GGE Courting Methods
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/358319/bullies#latest
    Well at least. She Posted on my wall.

I am also a self-appointed GGE historian. Back in the day, I was in the Original "Honey Badgers". Until it became part of the fellowship. And, my character fell into ashes over a long hospital stay. And, the use of "xXx" at the beginning and end of the of your name was removed along with my Character. I've been here from the Start B***hes.

•  champdavid (US1) said:
    rip elliot

• Popped gates on a 4 waver??^
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Update: I am getting spanked but still fighting... (at least when I am on...)
    I join and help the war effort.  I work for beer and whiskey, but once I'm 3 sheets to the wind, I'll do just about anything.  And I mean anything.  ;)
    1 mil+ MP players.
    Find 300k MP potatoes.
    Snipe their attack and outers.
    "LOL get gud eventers and pvp like real players!!!"
    Always have worse KD ratios vs equal players.

I join and help the war effort.  I work for beer and whiskey, but once I'm 3 sheets to the wind, I'll do just about anything.  And I mean anything.  ;)
    Oh so that’s why you’ve been running into our wall? Figured something was up.. 
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•  

At least some of them are good sports...
    A wall of always better KDs and no retaliations? (your forte)  I can live with that picket fence- oof, I mean, "wall".

Where are your BRs vs these guys?  Surely you're a beast in PVP.  You definitely got a pittbull bark, lets see that puppy bite.  ;)   This champdavid is basically inactive and quitting the game, but dishes more damage.  Guess Misc and MU pvp mentality doesn't trickle down to their subs. Well, at least not the "war marshal".  But hey, you're really killing it in the forums buddy.  Maybe try it in the actual game too?  
    1 mil+ MP players.
    Find 300k MP potatoes.
    Snipe their attack and outers.
    "LOL get gud eventers and pvp like real players!!!"
    Always have worse KD ratios vs equal players.

A wall of always better KDs and no retaliations? (your forte)  I can live with that picket fence- oof, I mean, "wall".

Where are your BRs vs these guys?  Surely you're a beast in PVP.  You definitely got a pittbull bark, lets see that puppy bite.  ;)   This champdavid is basically inactive and quitting the game, but dishes more damage.  Guess Misc and MU pvp mentality doesn't trickle down to their subs. Well, at least not the "war marshal".  But hey, you're really killing it in the forums buddy.  Maybe try it in the actual game too?  
    shut up noob, you're just jealous of his giant magic wand he carries around in his pants
  • A wall of always better KDs and no retaliations? (your forte)  I can live with that picket fence- oof, I mean, "wall".

:kissing_heart:
    I used to be with KON so i have alittle experience lol... FYI before i joned CB i hadnt played for 5 weeks...
  • shut up noob, you're just jealous of his giant magic wand he carries around in his pants
    Hey I agreed with something FU said lol....
  • champdavid (US1)champdavid (US1) Posts: 665
    edited 06.09.2018

Oops:P

Edit going to bed 27k killed around 2-3k lost.... 

No I am not stupid.... it doesnt matter if they hit me troops are birded.... also they know my sleep schedule lol
    Post edited by champdavid (US1) on
  • When there is little to no talent involved, credit card solves the problem.
    I was on puffin for this.

•  

At least some of them are good sports...
    oh my damn

• USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter

triggered

• edited 06.09.2018
    Update: I am getting spanked but still fighting... (at least when I am on...)

I mean, you’re acting like a pretty dedicated forum warrior too. Maybe you should quit the game and do that instead, you’d be more useful.. Also, why tf would we retaliate during a war? Those troops are kinda being used for something else rather than running into a TU Def wall.

• edited 06.09.2018
    Update: I am getting spanked but still fighting... (at least when I am on...)

shut up noob, you're just jealous of his giant magic wand he carries around in his pants
    Who are you again? I don’t see a magic wand in my pants but hey, prolly more than you have and will ever have.

Get off the forums eck, you're drunk.
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior

Who are you again? I don’t see a magic wand in my pants but hey, prolly more than you have and will ever have.
    haha nice save
Sign In to comment.