We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fat wallet or Hackers?

Comments

• They are just very good players 
  • Okay, thanks for letting me know that
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,703GB1
    fat wallet

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    If they were using fake credit cards... the accounts will be banned really fast.

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

You honestly have no idea,

There's nothing good about it.

They have hacked the game and use multi accounts to help them.

Cheating scum is a more apt terminology

Mirel was just joking

You honestly have no idea,

There's nothing good about it.

They have hacked the game and use multi accounts to help them.

Cheating scum is a more apt terminology

Bruh do u know what sarcasm is 
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) Posts: 282US1
    fat wallet , so he got a prime sale and spent 100$ , whats the big deal , he could never defend , so lose some honor and hit it if you are worried , or just play your own game and don't worry about how others play , they always get theirs in the end , most likely they will starve . No need to call someone out on a hunch or just plan jealousy, grow up
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,846AU1
    fat wallet , so he got a prime sale and spent 100$ , whats the big deal , he could never defend , so lose some honor and hit it if you are worried , or just play your own game and don't worry about how others play , they always get theirs in the end , most likely they will starve . No need to call someone out on a hunch or just plan jealousy, grow up
    hunch was right they did not spend any money to get the soldiers but abused a flaw on ggs's side

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Mirel (AU1)Mirel (AU1) Posts: 9
    edited 02.09.2018
    he had 3 mil food 
  • Better invest your time to hit towers and camps and make some rubbies, then invest it in spying and crying. :"-)
  • someone might have just stationed troops to their main castle
    A Level 70+ player in indian server....
    And i am soon going to become one of the best in the server.....#soon.....
  • eckberg (US1)eckberg (US1) Posts: 51US1
    he had 3 mil food 

http://prntscr.com/kq2k3d   In every offer, you can pick 160k food 3 times.  Drop 100 bucks on a juicy 100% or 122% and you're looking at 3mil+ food.  Stop being childish about someone claiming they're hacking and either hit them or move on.
    1 mil+ MP players.
    Find 300k MP potatoes.
    Snipe their attack and outers.
    "LOL get gud eventers and pvp like real players!!!"
    Always have worse KD ratios vs equal players.

• Mirel (AU1)Mirel (AU1) Posts: 9
    edited 03.09.2018
    he had 3 mil food 

http://prntscr.com/kq2k3d   In every offer, you can pick 160k food 3 times.  Drop 100 bucks on a juicy 100% or 122% and you're looking at 3mil+ food.  Stop being childish about someone claiming they're hacking and either hit them or move on.
    even if hes not hacking he has multis so yeah u can fuck off now and stop being a smartass
  • fat wallet , so he got a prime sale and spent 100$ , whats the big deal , he could never defend , so lose some honor and hit it if you are worried , or just play your own game and don't worry about how others play , they always get theirs in the end , most likely they will starve . No need to call someone out on a hunch or just plan jealousy, grow up
    he had 3 mil food 

oh and hes lvl 15 so those offers arent there for him. u people make me wanna die
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 03.09.2018
    he had 3 mil food 

oh and hes lvl 15 so those offers arent there for him. u people make me wanna die
    I notice that EEVO5 is not the same player as eevo as well assuming that EEVO5 is a multiple account. If what you are saying is true about whatever offers not being available for a player who is level 15 perhaps it is a combination of both hacking and fat wallet? Also, not sure exactly what offer you are talking about not being available to a level 15 account. The horrors and ruby defenders (composite bowmen and flame bearer)?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              It is entirely possibly to spend $100 or more on a game even at only level 15, but the only thing that I see that would seem to suggest hacking is maybe some of the troops in eevo's castle despite the fact it may also be a multiple account made by EEVO5 instead of someone else using another person's account. While it may be easier to hack into another player's account on Goodgame Empire I think that it would be much more difficult to hack into Goodgame Empire to get offers not normally available to anyone else. I think that it is important to keep in mind though that some players may spend a lot of money on both the main account and multiple account as well even without hacking/sharing an account password.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • fat wallet , so he got a prime sale and spent 100$ , whats the big deal , he could never defend , so lose some honor and hit it if you are worried , or just play your own game and don't worry about how others play , they always get theirs in the end , most likely they will starve . No need to call someone out on a hunch or just plan jealousy, grow up
    he had 3 mil food 

I notice that EEVO5 is not the same player as eevo as well assuming that EEVO5 is a multiple account. If what you are saying is true about whatever offers not being available for a player who is level 15 perhaps it is a combination of both hacking and fat wallet? Also, not sure exactly what offer you are talking about not being available to a level 15 account. The horrors and ruby defenders (composite bowmen and flame bearer)?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              It is entirely possibly to spend $100 or more on a game even at only level 15, but the only thing that I see that would seem to suggest hacking is maybe some of the troops in eevo's castle despite the fact it may also be a multiple account made by EEVO5 instead of someone else using another person's account. While it may be easier to hack into another player's account on Goodgame Empire I think that it would be much more difficult to hack into Goodgame Empire to get offers not normally available to anyone else. I think that it is important to keep in mind though that some players may spend a lot of money on both the main account and multiple account as well even without hacking/sharing an account password.
    the offers are there but they give less stuff depends on the lvl 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,846AU1
    he had 3 mil food 

q&a already said it is not them spending, they are a small group of people that go around servers and abuse a bug they found that allows them to get shit 30 times without buying 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    he had 3 mil food 

q&a already said it is not them spending, they are a small group of people that go around servers and abuse a bug they found that allows them to get shit 30 times without buying 
    Thank you honestly this is becoming a warzone
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) Posts: 282US1
    so in the end they will get theirs , like I said :)
Sign In to comment.