Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    Do we recieve the gems and equipments from the end of events if the inventory is full for both?
    What about the equipment and gems in the middle of pages of the event?

sjc @ in 1
  • @sjc yes
    Level 70                                                              
    Last time bought rubies: Around 2000 BC/BCE
    Took a sabbatical from the forum to improve my game.

100k MP at level 40
    200k MP at level 60
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    @sjc (IN1)
    Yes, but only up to 20 more I believe. The inventory cap at 320 eq/480 gems is a soft cap, so you can't loot more of it but event rewards will still credit you with it, up to 340 eq/500 gems. Then you won't get credited with event rewards.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • JYT (US1) said:
    could also be abused heavily--have your whole alliance recruit a bunch of cheap troops and send them all at once at a player and starve them out. Perhaps small bundles of troops would be available in the gift peddler's shop, but I doubt anyone would buy them lol
    True but a message could pop up and me like "This player wants to send you troops. Will you accept?" or something.
    But I guess it won't be too useful anyway so there's no point in adding it.
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    Can I ask why on earth you are running a so called event outside the game?  no one has any idea what the hell its all about? why have you come up with a concept you cant program into the game?  And which genius thought it would be a good idea to collate points after the event was being played?  the reasons the current events work is because you can see in real time what people are scoring, in all honesty do you know what percentage of your players even know what is going on?  have any idea what they need to do to compete or score points?  what they get if they do compete?  or what they can get if they win ?

And more importantly why are you investing resources in this farce?  when you really have plenty of other stuff thats way way more important.

It really is a great concept of linking servers i mean lets be honest as servers continue to shrink, finding some way to link them together is going to become very important.  But from what I understand and what I have seen it cant be done. 

maybe when you have the in house skills to properly link servers, you can revisit this idea, and i will be the first in line to try it, but please please stop the nonsense, its embarrasing, I fell genuinly sorry for the people who have to post updates on it, they must be genuinly mortified.  
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    I like the concept of interserver competitions.  I think they add interest, colour and a bit of motivation what put me off was a lack of confidence in the veracity of the scoring.  Once the Australian server guys admitted that they had fixed their scores in Shapeshifters section of Fury's Blade I admit to having just dismissed the subsequent events as given the level of investment of time and money required to be competitive it isn't worth either if the final result is allowed to be fixed.  GGE consistently fail to address or even acknowledge these concerns and underestimate how important getting a fair and accurate result reflective of players skill and effort is in galavanising players to play.  Each event now just reinforces the belief that achieving success is less and less possible hence people don't bother and each development is just making the gaps bigger and bigger again.  There are only so many times players are prepared to invest herculean efforts to close gaps.  Once you've bridged three four fifteen times the energy required just becomes wearing.  What the game needs is no development for a prolonged period and time for things to bed in.  I stopped playing Shapeshifters the moment players said they were fixing it, I appreciate the level 14 food thing is clearly a draw but the fact players send 32 troops at me and the disparity in scores just makes it seem like it's not real game content anymore.  Shame because if they actually bothered to close the 32 troop loophole and banned those fixing their scores it's actually good value and worth playing as it is it's a low priority which people have to be bribed to play now.  Given the scope and scale of cheating and the failure to address it a lot of players have just given up and either cut their playing time or stopped all together.  If nothing else the server event serves to show how weak comparative to the past servers like En1 riddled with dead accounts actually are compared to newer servers with better energy and stronger less corrupt player bases.  
    Batten @ en 1
    Agreed I point blank refused to participate in the final round of the fury's blade event for that exact reason, a shame really after getting into the top 50, but as I personally said and went on to prove i would rather recieve zero points and come last than win by fixing the result thats not a competition.  The guy who won the event is a top top player and may well have won the event had it not been possible to fix the event.  But once others start to fix stuff you have a choice fix it too or drop out of the competition.

A blind man could see the event was going to be fixed before it even started I said from day 1 as soon as they announced that the final round would be a shapeshifters round, the winner would be whoever fixed the event the best.  And thats how it proved to be.

GGE obviously know this, they are not fools, they know the event can be fixed and is fixed every time its played.   And they clearly do not care.  Or at least they dont care enough to do something about it.  The Whole point of shape shifters was to come up with a way that the event could not be fixed through arranged hits.  And yet they developed a system that falls from exactly the same issue.  A spectacular fail however you look at it.

The game is now dominated by Ruby spend, any and every event a massive advantage can be purchased with ruby spend.  Yet GGE cant even do that fairly.  I mean how can it be right that a guy I am competing directly with in say a crow competition, can be purchasing his rubies over 400% cheaper than it costs me to by the exact same thing ?  Hell he could be my next door neighbour.  

The truth is GGE are not interested in competition any more than they are fairness, they are interested in money and extracting as much as it as they can.  The irony is if the competition was fair and equal, and you knew the guy next to you was paying the same and following the same set of rules as you were, then the competition would be much fiercer, would be many more people willing to play.  And would be much longer lived.

Look at the damage cheating causes real competitions you get participation numbers dropping through the floor, as people think whats the point there are people gaining unfair advantages.

This game is no different, participation numbers are dropping through the floor as people no longer trust gge to run a fair competition.

GGE try very hard to hide the fact it sells rubies at different prices to different people.  not just slightly different either VASTLY different.  Why ?   as it knows that no one is going to pay full price for their rubies when they find out fred that just beat them into second place had paid 400% less for his event boosts than you did.  

Not only that but fred was being run by 4 people meaning that every time you slept fred increased his advantage.

No one is going to keep giving up their time and effort and money in any meaningfull way under those circumstances.  

They are going to do one of 2 things they are going to become fred, and purchase rubies 400% cheaper, and make sure their account runs 24/7.   Or they are going to quit competing, that might mean quitting the game totally or it may mean dropping out of the competitive side of the game ie its going to stop spending.  
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • I recently purchased the Highlander CO thru the game system with Rubies. I purchased al 6 items & received them accordingly.

The other day I was missing the Kilt of Freedom & couldn't did it anywhere, not even in the Look Area of the Castellan & CO listing area. What happened to it? Is it a temporary item that needs to be updated? By losing that item is the Highlander's strength diminished? I could several Rubies for all the items & I was upset to see it missing because it cost so much.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of disappearance from their CO or Castellan inventory?
    staruser06 @ usa 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,039
    edited 31.08.2018
    I recently purchased the Highlander CO thru the game system with Rubies. I purchased al 6 items & received them accordingly.

The other day I was missing the Kilt of Freedom & couldn't did it anywhere, not even in the Look Area of the Castellan & CO listing area. What happened to it? Is it a temporary item that needs to be updated? By losing that item is the Highlander's strength diminished? I could several Rubies for all the items & I was upset to see it missing because it cost so much.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of disappearance from their CO or Castellan inventory?
    it is normal, it lasts 14 days, as it clearly states in the description of it and it even has a small hourglass next to it

which means you either buy it during was exclusivly or become a  ruby farmer like me and do so many towers and dragons that you can affoard to have one at all times

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    yes the kilt of freedom is a 2 week look item.  So dissapears after 14 days taking whatever gem you put o it with it.

And yes the comm is vary average without the look item
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • there is event going on hoist the colors.. 
    and i want to take part but i do-not know how to do photo editing on the background flag..

any one know methods to do it pls let me know .
  • george97 (AU1)george97 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 5
    @him487 (IN1) and @Musashi (ASIA1)

The alliance city event should be coming back at some point in January!

Angus
    Cheers mate, could really do with it see :)

• george97 (AU1)george97 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 5
    will be looking forward to it

edited 05.09.2018
    How do the melee banners and range ballista in thorn king, blade coast and underworld events work? Will the bonuses apply only on the wave they are applied in or to the entire attack i.e., all waves and in the courtyard too?

sjc @ in 1
    sjc (IN1) said:
    How do the melee banners and range ballista in thorn king, blade coast and underworld events work? Will the bonuses apply only on the wave they are applied in or to the entire attack i.e., all waves and in the courtyard too?

just checked they work only in flank and the center where the tool is kept. So much waste. Don`t buy them
    sjc @ in 1
  • agios007 (GR1)agios007 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 416
    hi,does anyone know which commander set is the one with the highest army travel speed?
    agios007 @ GR 1
    edited 07.09.2018
    hi,does anyone know which commander set is the one with the highest army travel speed?
    The max cap of army travel speed is 80 % for any commander. However, u can overload it by the hero which have the travel speed x% in their stats. The best example would be the 'strategist' which give 25% speed to NPC targets which can give a speed of 105% to NPC while 80 % to others if placed on comm with 80% travel speed. There is also HOL effect in 4th level of allocation which gives an additional 80% on lvl70+  legendary targets. Also, the travel speed heroes can be acquired through NPC targets only.
    sjc @ in 1
  • How do I choose or change servers please TIA...
  • About Lead Time.

HI all 

here is a question.

During the lead time before start protect mode. someone took outpost while lead time.

What happens that outpost is it automatically protected or not?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file