Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bloodcrow Invasion

David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
edited 31.08.2018 in General Discussion
I noticed something unusual. Bloodcrow Invasion is providing "Armor of Immortals" instead of "Bloodcrow Caesar" for rewards at least on my server which is normally only rewarded during the Foreign Invasions. Any reason why that is? Was it intended by GGS or a mistake? GGS never explained the reason(s) for this and to switch sets around like that just really messes up those two invasions with the rewards for equipment and also makes it more confusing as well.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Regardless of whether it was intended or not I think that Bloodcrow Invasion should only reward Bloodcrow Caesar and Foreign Invasion should only reward Armor of Immortals instead of mixing them up. Would be more simplistic that way. Plus, Bloodcrow Caesar is the only commander currently that has a bonus for gallantry points.
David Noble @ usa 1

Comments

Sign In to comment.