We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

HOIST THE COLORS! Forum Competition 9/1/18-9/30/18

ZoeZoe Posts: 15,628Moderator
edited 01.09.2018 in Creative Corner
Salutations, forum fighters!

This month we have for you a Coat of Arms design contest! This contest is taking place in the English and Czech/Slovak forums.

The contest will work as follows:
1. Design a coat of arms
2. We can provide the game's base design for the background in a few colors, these will be at the bottom
3. You can just make one in-game, but the point is to make new icons, so ones from in-game likely won't do as well.
4. As always, conform to forum rules, keep it appropriate, etc etc. Violations will be removed.
5. In addition to "forum rules", nothing of a political/controversial nature is allowed. It has to be specified.
6. Like a post to vote for it! Moderators will pick the winners from the pool of highest likes.
7. The contest will run for the month of September. Submissions will close at 11:59 CEST, which is 4:59pm CST here in the US.
8. You MAY post multiple Coats of Arms, limited to one per post, BUT if one of yours wins a prize, your others are disqualified. I.e. if you win second place, you can't win third 4th 5th etc.

Rewards:
1st Place Overall: 50k rubies
2nd Place Overall: 40k rubies
3rd Place Overall: 30k rubies
4th Place Each Community: 15k rubies
5th Place Each Community: 15k rubies
1 Random Bonus Each Community: 10k rubies
(Disclaimer: Previous winners cannot win random bonus)

Good luck, and may the best coat win!

Dark brown background: https://i.imgur.com/oQXaSpP.png

Light brown background: https://i.imgur.com/fWsWT4f.png

Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on

Comments

• Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 159
    edited 01.09.2018
    hallo

so we just disinge  few  and all counted for contest  if one of them win then it is ok ?

and  do you mean  like  from the forum players  or  like from moderators ? 

any chanse  that  it will be used in game  ?
    regards

• when will this thing start?
    A Level 70+ player in indian server....
    And i am soon going to become one of the best in the server.....#soon.....
  • hallo

so we just disinge  few  and all counted for contest  if one of them win then it is ok ?

regards
    Hi Madara
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 739US1
    when will this thing start?
    runs for whole month
    @KING PJ PHILIP (IN1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • hallo

regards
    Players can make several entries, but players are only allowed to win one reward (we'll pick the highest one if there's multiple, and disqualify the others).

"and  do you mean  like  from the forum players  or  like from moderators ? " not sure what you're asking with this part

There's probably no chance that it'll actually get used in the game, but that'd be a cool thing.

Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) Posts: 333AU1

eibbed62 @ au 1
  • ZoeZoe Posts: 15,628Moderator
    MrRage (CZ1) said:                                                          I think we should have dragon symbol in the game :)
    In fact, there’s something like dragon symbol in game already (yours looks better for sure tho) - can you find it?  B)

Maian (US1) said:
    Not sure if this qualifies..but this is what came up with. 

It definitely qualifies! :)
  • MrRage (CZ1)MrRage (CZ1) Posts: 21CZ1
    Zoe said:
    MrRage (CZ1) said:                                                          I think we should have dragon symbol in the game :)
    In fact, there’s something like dragon symbol in game already (yours looks better for sure tho) - can you find it?  B)

Maian (US1) said:

Ten pátej symbol tak vypadá :) :DDDD
  • ZoeZoe Posts: 15,628Moderator
    MrRage (CZ1) napsal(a):
    Zoe said:

Maian (US1) said:

Ten pátej symbol tak vypadá :) :DDDD
    A v poslední řadě máš ještě jako třetí symbol hlavu :) ale nebudeme tu spamovat :D
  • LOL.....my coat in my game is better :wink:
Sign In to comment.