We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The loading time and Pop-ups are ruining this game.

I have long since passed this game, 

but I upgraded my PC and I decided to check out this game again. 24 GB of RAM, A 1050ti graphics card.

It still takes 5 minutes to get in or more. My much better steam games load faster than this crap. 

I can get a match of three thousand or 5 thousand entities in my Total War games load much faster than this game.

Let the Wicked be scorched by fires of Muspelheim; let the souls of the Insane be sent to Oblivion. Let the Strong and Just be sent to Valhalla. Let us, the world-changers and destiny-followers dwell happy and plentiful in Midgard. And let those whose hearts filled with adventure dwell in Jotunheim, the land of a winter wasteland and barren rock, where the snow is melted by their dreams of victory.

#LONG LIVE KOSOVO

"Carpe Diem!" 'Sieze the day!'

Comments

• maybe its your wifi? 
    Glory record
    http://prntscr.com/hck737
    douwew @ nl 1

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,823AU1
    While I get on far and barely every have any problems with perfromance as soon as I run 8+ hits from khan on me it takes 10s+ to get into my castle or anywhere else

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • maybe its your wifi? 
    No, it's definitely not my wifi.

I can download pretty much any game on Steam in under 12 minutes now.

Let the Wicked be scorched by fires of Muspelheim; let the souls of the Insane be sent to Oblivion. Let the Strong and Just be sent to Valhalla. Let us, the world-changers and destiny-followers dwell happy and plentiful in Midgard. And let those whose hearts filled with adventure dwell in Jotunheim, the land of a winter wasteland and barren rock, where the snow is melted by their dreams of victory.

#LONG LIVE KOSOVO

"Carpe Diem!" 'Sieze the day!'
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,823AU1
    maybe its your wifi? 
    No, it's definitely not my wifi.

I can download pretty much any game on Steam in under 12 minutes now.
    what browser, if chrome do you have hardware boost enabled or disabled?

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Really? I always thought it was the bugs, poor development and indifferent support.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Since using the standalone flash player I have had no issues at all.

I shall quietly continue hoping for the HTML5 update
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• I thought the pop-ups were to be less of a nuisance by the end of last month.  What happened?
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,679GB1
    I thought the pop-ups were to be less of a nuisance by the end of last month.  What happened?

why you revive a dead thread and not create a new one?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 692NL1
    I thought the pop-ups were to be less of a nuisance by the end of last month.  What happened?

why you revive a dead thread and not create a new one?
    it's a nice way to track how long the issues is going on :)
    flug @ nl 1
Sign In to comment.