Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forum invasion!

124»

Comments

• ZoeZoe Moderator Posts: 16,269
    @Wiglema (NL1) we should get announcement in regards of shapeshifter castellan most likely on Friday :) 
  • BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 200
    Zoe said:
    BM QueenB napsal(a):

Dear @Zoe ,
     Happy to see u , what is the most loved events in your server ?

Dear @QueenB
    glad you’re happy to see me, I’m happy to see you in this thread!

This is really hard to tell, as it’s very individual... I can say foreigns and bloodcrows doesn’t belong to loved events for sure, but Beri, Nomads and Samurais, each of these has something good in them... and people used to love battle for the royal capial too :)
    When it was mentioned..... when will be battle of the royal capital? :)

I think GGE has plan to bring it back by end of this year

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 615
    Thank you, Mods. :-)

In anticipation of Friday, could you please let GGS know that I (and most other players) wouldn't mind to also get that castellan set for free? I could even live with the fact that it might be devalued at some stage in the future. And please tell them "Sorry for the inconvenience caused." ;-)
    Wiglema (NL1)
    Wiglema (NL1) napsal(a):
    Thank you, Mods. :-)

In anticipation of Friday, could you please let GGS know that I (and most other players) wouldn't mind to also get that castellan set for free? I could even live with the fact that it might be devalued at some stage in the future. And please tell them "Sorry for the inconvenience caused." ;-)
    Forwarded with pleasure  o:)
  • Thank you, Mods. :-)

We can't have nice things
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    @gamina (CZ1) in regards of royal capitals: 
    Royal capitals are apparently not on the table at the moment. There is no estimation of time for it.

Thus, unfortunately, it’s unlikely to come back this year... 
  • gamina (CZ1)gamina (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 4,214
    Zoe said:
    Royal capitals are apparently not on the table at the moment. There is no estimation of time for it.

Thank you @Zoe .   It's a pity,  because it was quite a popular event...   :'( 

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,141
    Hello is there any New Events coming or even New Achievement levels something more Gritty long term with more substance.?

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    edited 10.08.2018
    gamina (CZ1) napsal(a):
    Zoe said:

Thank you @Zoe .   It's a pity,  because it was quite a popular event...   :'( 
    I knoooooow :cry:

Hello is there any New Events coming or even New Achievement levels something more Gritty long term with more substance.?

I doubt anything like this is planned (at least we don’t have any info about it), but I’ll ask :)

Edit: Nothing new planned, at least not for this year.
    Post edited by Zoe on
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 615
    Zoe said:
    @Wiglema (NL1) we should get announcement in regards of shapeshifter castellan most likely on Friday :) 

Hi @Zoe, did they perhaps specify which Friday?
    Wiglema (NL1)
  • Zoe said:

Hi @Zoe, did they perhaps specify which Friday?
    lmao, probably not
    Friedrich IV US1
    Well... I’ve reminded CM several times and was told that “he’s working on it”... I’ll have to annoy him more next week  :|
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 936
    Keep on with the annoying about that cast.  Just had that travesty of today's twitch stream running in the background- what a colossal waste that both the video and the deco forge are.
    edited 21.08.2018
    So I got info we should get the announcement tomorrow (hopefully :sweat_smile:) :)

Edit: Postponed again :| but looks like it could come this week.
    Post edited by Zoe on
  • msantos29 (GB1)msantos29 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    edited 26.08.2018
    Zoe said:

what a messy situation.

GGE comes up with a castellan that has monster stats, but isn't able to figure out that those stats are monster...    :#  poor planning/preparation by the developers isn't it?

some players will actually be able to keep the monster cast?    not good

if this wasn't messy enough, now they will be implementing changes to casts we already have and are used to?  not good at all
  • Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,505
    edited 26.08.2018
    Zoe said:

what a messy situation.

GGE comes up with a castellan that has monster stats, but isn't able to figure out that those stats are monster...    :#  poor planning/preparation by the developers isn't it?

if this wasn't messy enough, now they will be implementing changes to casts we already have and are used to?  not good at all
    Apparently it refers to the shapeshifter cast that some players already own, and not other castellan sets. It's just really bad English on GGS' part.

I don't have CM confirmation on that yet but @Zoe told me.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • msantos29 (GB1)msantos29 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    Zoe said:

what a messy situation.

Apparently it refers to the shapeshifter cast that some players already own, and not other castellan sets. It's just really bad English on GGS' part.

I don't have CM confirmation on that yet but @Zoe told me.
    Ah, ok - that would make sense.

Sign In to comment.