Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Shapeshifters Castellan -more info please!

This was posted  and the discussion closed. However I think I have a reasonable question. Will the "re-balanced" set be available in the Charm shop or the Insignia  shop? I'm sure there must be a lot of players like me, saving up both their charms and insignia just in case ,when if we just knew, we could be spending either charms or insignia  on something useful!
Dear Community,

as you all know the latest castellan set for the Shapeshifter event had to be removed, due to the strength it possessed in comparison to the other sets. We came to this conclusion after testing it on our test-servers and directly compared it with different sets like for example the "Relics of the House of Ursidae",  the "Armor of the Eastern Raiders"  and others, that this set has to be taken out of the game. Therefore we deactivated the charm shop and took it out of the charm shop as well. We weren't able to take the complete set or set pieces from players who were able to buy it, due to a problem which was caused with different gems that they'd already socketed. The gems that they socketed would have been deleted as well and we wouldn't have been able to credit them back. That's why those players were and still are able to keep it.

But we are aware of this situation and are currently working on a rework for this set. The plan is that this rebalancing would also affect the set that players are currently owning as well. This means that the sets that some players currently own, will also be objects to change (they will also be rebalanced).

We are deeply apologizing for the difficulties this might have caused for you and will inform you about the rebalancing of this set in the future, as soon as we got more information on it.

Best regards,
Your Empire Family

Edit: Just to avoid confusion, this is the announcement which was promised based on discussion in “forum invasion” thread.
kajacro @ en 1

Comments

• maverique (GB1)maverique (GB1) GB1 Posts: 126
    Mistakes happen no need to apologise.

Gge have been upfront admitting they made a mistake and no1 can say otherwise.

If you had came out with an excuse I would have criticised you but you aint.

I am currently on my way down for breakfast in a hotel and will be asking the question can I play gge on the main screen so no1 gets to see the toon game.

See how long my head stays on shoulders with these thick Geordie goonlets.
    maverique @ en 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 27.08.2018
    My question is will GGS keep their word and rebalance the set or will it turn out like the commanders from Royal Capital and Kiruga Yoshiro commanders who have not returned back into the game for a long time that still as of yet to be returned? Like you kajacro I also wonder if it will be available again from the charm shop or possibly even the insignia shop; although, last I knew the set would have been only available for charms instead of insignias. It was way too overpowered though and so now GGS returning the set back into the game with nerfed stats now leaves us to question as to when.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  There was nothing wrong with that set in my opinion besides the courtyard, melee, and ranged bonuses being way too high. If it was going to be 110% maximum for ranged and melee instead of above that amount along with 50% or 60% courtyard instead of 120% courtyard the set would have been fine at least in my opinion. I had no problems with the other bonuses including the bonus for troops stationed on walls and earlier detection bonus as well. The reason why the earlier to detect bonus was so low is because of it being more powerful than your average cast.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • ciscous (IT1)ciscous (IT1) IT1 Posts: 4,166
    edited 17.09.2018
    WHEN the Shapeshifters Castellan set will be added in the game?
    We haven't no more info by GGS

Christmas 2020
    SURE!! at the same time with the royal capitals  :D 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,056

Christmas 2020
    SURE!! at the same time with the royal capitals  :D 
    I think there will be info in royal capital before we hear of ss cast  :D 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • And what about people who managed to buy full set?
    Are they using it right now while we waiting for update?
  • sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    And what about people who managed to buy full set?
    Are they using it right now while we waiting for update?
    The forum answer is no, as they have specified in one post named "Forum Invasion", but in-game u never know until u encounter it.
    sjc @ in 1
    NOBODY of the staff can answer?

• I think we have enough casts already so better gge to put look items or anything else. 
    I bought 3x this commander and saved for the cast but no need really. 
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    I think those that got it, still have it and will continue to do so until they 'rebalance' it.
    You know it's SO hard to change a 140 to an 80 in a data field.....as the case may be.

@Zoe
    @BM_QueenBee

Any word on which Friday they'll announce a decision about the SS Cast.  They did mention a friday 7 or so of those ago.

• Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    I think those that got it, still have it and will continue to do so until they 'rebalance' it.
    You know it's SO hard to change a 140 to an 80 in a data field.....as the case may be.

Indeed

Or what do you think @BM Fujiwara ?

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    At the moment us mods at least don't actually have the answer. As soon as we have it, we'll post it though, it's fairly clear this is one of the kit sets people want asap updates on! :)
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

edited 01.10.2018
    At the moment us mods at least don't actually have the answer. As soon as we have it, we'll post it though, it's fairly clear this is one of the kit sets people want asap updates on! :)
    we have been waiting since August
    2 months have passed and I think that to change only some values are too many 2 months, we hope to arrive in October
    we have been waiting since August
    2 months have passed and I think that to change only some values, we waited too long... seems to be teased by ggs 

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    also want to complete Yoshiro set!
    Shares @ au 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file