We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Need a player for Himalia Alliance in Goodgame Empire

2»

Comments

• reza3409 (INT1)reza3409 (INT1) Posts: 35
    edited 25.08.2018

• why don't u just stop?
    why do you have a problem
    if you don't like it then just don't open this thread...that's it
    A Level 70+ player in indian server....
    And i am soon going to become one of the best in the server.....#soon.....
  • why don't u just stop?
    yes
  • BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) Posts: 502AU1
    edited 25.08.2018
    why don't u just stop?
    wanted to discuss but then saw ur Server...

• well I don't see anything wrong in our server
  • why don't u just stop?
    Nobody likes seeing spamming on the forums, making multiple threads without a point or continuously posting crap in an existing thread to keep it on top is annoying as shit. Sounds hypocritical considering i am doing it right now but fact is this guy has opened 5 threads in the span of like 3 days all pointless and the ones that have purposes are just fed bullshit to keep them on top. 
    KING PJ PHILIP (IN1) said:
    well I don't see anything wrong in our server
    you're on india1, that's what's wrong.
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • well before joining the game I didn't know that it was a small server...I guess I thought this was the only server...well when you have not even played in Indian server how can you even comment about it....it's pointless...
    well I don't think that U.S server is that good
  • well before joining the game I didn't know that it was a small server...I guess I thought this was the only server...well when you have not even played in Indian server how can you even comment about it....it's pointless...
    Lol I've played in nearly every server with English as it's main language. Also the top warring alliance in US could poop on India in its entirety, but that's beside the point.
  •  The Pacifist (US1) said:
    well before joining the game I didn't know that it was a small server...I guess I thought this was the only server...well when you have not even played in Indian server how can you even comment about it....it's pointless...
    Lol I've played in nearly every server with English as it's main language. Also the top warring alliance in US could poop on India in its entirety, but that's beside the point.
     :D  :D :D :D
     nice joke!
    well i also have been in the u.s. server and the top alliance of both U.S. and Indian are of same strength
  •  The Pacifist (US1) said:
    well before joining the game I didn't know that it was a small server...I guess I thought this was the only server...well when you have not even played in Indian server how can you even comment about it....it's pointless...
     :D  :D :D :D
     nice joke!
    well i also have been in the u.s. server and the top alliance of both U.S. and Indian are of same strength

Well considering you've completely abandoned you're original argument that i completely shut down... might as well feed into your bait cause I'm bored.

I assume you are basing your judgement on might points alone. News flash, they don't mean shit. I've seen an alliance take on 4 at once 3 of which with more MP and still win. Fact of the matter is Misc or KoN could turn any alliance on the Indian Server into a shell mate. Destroy the server completely even. Hell, even TU and DT could clap any alliance and then some you name. Dont flaunt your event server aroumd trying to act like you're something. In fact don't try to defend India l, acting like it's anything other than the laughing stock it REALLY is.

I've seen YouTube videos/livestreams. Even players in your "best" warring alliances use nothing but presets in pvp and your other players can't even adjust to and defend those? What a joke lol. Your lot would be torn to shreds. Simple fact
     Take it as you will, but take it as anything other than truthful... well that just makes you plain ignorant.

Have a nice day <3
  • well ....i wish there was an event where we could attack the original accounts of other server then we could have shown you guys that what we are made off.....but unfortunately there's nothing like that......well..one thing that i can agree on is that U.S. server is only good at talking...they are the type of people who thinks that they are at a next level ...
    Bro...i  seriously don't hate your server but i am just not necessarily excited  about your exsistence
  • The Pacifist (US1)The Pacifist (US1) Posts: 166
    edited 02.09.2018
    well ....i wish there was an event where we could attack the original accounts of other server then we could have shown you guys that what we are made off.....but unfortunately there's nothing like that......well..one thing that i can agree on is that U.S. server is only good at talking...they are the type of people who thinks that they are at a next level ...
    Bro...i  seriously don't hate your server but i am just not necessarily excited  about your exsistence
    Talking is our specialty, but unlike the degenerates and sorry exuse for players you have, we can back it up. 

And don't worry. You're not the only one who isn't fond of my existence, but please. Unless you can prove anything, get off my forums.
  • well ....i wish there was an event where we could attack the original accounts of other server then we could have shown you guys that what we are made off.....but unfortunately there's nothing like that......well..one thing that i can agree on is that U.S. server is only good at talking...they are the type of people who thinks that they are at a next level ...
    Talking is our specialty, but unlike the degenerates and sorry exuse for players you have, we can back it up. 

And don't worry. You're not the only one who isn't fond of my existence, but please. Unless you can prove anything, get off my forums.

yes yes...i know the only think that the players in U.S. server know is talking and it is therefore there specialty...we nothing new in that...but you know whats your prob. you can only talk,talk and talk...and it really gets  annoying..
    well our server should not show that we are worthy every time...because there will be 10's like you who will pop up from somewhere..you know we don't have that much time...we Indians have a very busy schedule unlike you people...

:smile:
    :smiley:

yes yes...i know the only think that the players in U.S. server know is talking and it is therefore there specialty...we nothing new in that...but you know whats your prob. you can only talk,talk and talk...and it really gets  annoying..
    well our server should not show that we are worthy every time...because there will be 10's like you who will pop up from somewhere..you know we don't have that much time...we Indians have a very busy schedule unlike you people...

:smile:
    :smiley:

Hello india :)
  •  :)
    well atlast you stopped :D :D :D :D
  • The Pacifist (US1)The Pacifist (US1) Posts: 166
    edited 02.09.2018
     :)
    well atlast you stopped :D :D :D :D
    I'll leave you alone, since you were so polite in PMs <3
  • :)
    :)
  • Enwifi (INT1)Enwifi (INT1) Posts: 41
    edited 10.09.2018
    Dead alliance, I once a deputy there. He is an annoying damn leader, he won't let me plays and forces me to do events.

Thank god he got his account stolen.

Reza, if you see this, just go to my alliance, it's way better nibba.

I'm waiting for a grammar nazi.
    Post edited by Enwifi (INT1) on
    Enwifi INT1
    Soviet Union alliance(ghost leader)

The person flags me for no reason is gay af
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    List to end all "ur" arguments:
    ur mom gay(no u is effective)
    ur dad lesbian(will decreases the no u chances)
    ur brother a mother(a lot of no u or respond with other one)
    ur sister a mister(a lot of no u or respond with other one)
    ur granny tranny(a repeated of no u will have effect)
    ur grandpap a trap(a repeated of no u will have effect)
    ur ancestors incestors(no u have no effect)
    ur family tree LGBT(no u have no effect)
    ur family reunion homosexually communion (trump card, anti-no u)

Hope you learned this to end all flame wars!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you like communism?
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1
    edited 10.09.2018

+add eating hamburgers, driving big ass trucks, and the original and the not forgotten

Hello from KKONA LAND ! :lol:
    Democracy.

P.S: just jokin' around this morning :lol:
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Sign In to comment.