Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Anyone wanna go for some 1 v 1?

2»

Comments

• Events r so boring all the time  mix it up... take a chance..u might win..ha ha.... ok.. u might come close... just do it..take one for your team.. bring crosses for your slain warriors go again. eventually u will b a 70.. with battle scars to prove it.. B)
    Events r so boring all the time  mix it up... take a chance..u might win..ha ha.... ok.. u might come close... just do it..take one for your team.. bring crosses for your slain warriors go again. eventually u will b a 70.. with battle scars to prove it.. B)

Isn't GK and subs at war with KON?

You have plenty of PvP available.
    This is fake news
    KON literally mentioned GK in the alliance description and they went outside top 10 lmao.
    They had been steadily dropping for awhile after a very long period of stagnation, I assume internal issues played a large part

But that being said, being under threat of war from KON I'm sure didn't help lol
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) INT1 Posts: 161
    edited 14.06.2018
    i send  an attack in this 1 mint befoer down time  so if he can make def  it means  gge help him or he is from them :wink::smiley:

• VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    Events r so boring all the time  mix it up... take a chance..u might win..ha ha.... ok.. u might come close... just do it..take one for your team.. bring crosses for your slain warriors go again. eventually u will b a 70.. with battle scars to prove it.. B)

Isn't GK and subs at war with KON?

You have plenty of PvP available.
    This is fake news
    KON literally mentioned GK in the alliance description and they went outside top 10 lmao.
    They had been steadily dropping for awhile after a very long period of stagnation, I assume internal issues played a large part

But that being said, being under threat of war from KON I'm sure didn't help lol

Does Segel need new OP's? He might be able to get some on the cheap ;)
  • I just assumed since the same thing happened to TUF when they declared on them.

*declares war*
    *drops rankings*
     That + desc

Anyways ignore me.

• I am noob (AU1)I am noob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 19
    Bring it on!!! I always wanted to attack someone. I have 1.6k troops waiting in my main, eating up my precious food doing nothing. Anyway, you play on the Aus1 server right? My name is 'I am noob' so just pm me and yeah... Just make sure to tell ur alliance. I am currently in boo masters, but I may go visit The Basterds or Storm Cloaks.
  • VenomЖ (US1)VenomЖ (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    Bring it on!!! I always wanted to attack someone. I have 1.6k troops waiting in my main, eating up my precious food doing nothing. Anyway, you play on the Aus1 server right? My name is 'I am noob' so just pm me and yeah... Just make sure to tell ur alliance. I am currently in boo masters, but I may go visit The Basterds or Storm Cloaks.

Read his signature brother.
  • I am noob (AU1)I am noob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 19
    Whoops sorry, didn't read. You're not in Aus1 server :frowning:
  • eckberg (US1)eckberg (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    Instead of wasting time making a threat, just hit people.  It's not hard to play the game
    1 mil+ MP players.
    Find 300k MP potatoes.
    Snipe their attack and outers.
    "LOL get gud eventers and pvp like real players!!!"
    Always have worse KD ratios vs equal players.

• BIGfatLord (AU1)BIGfatLord (AU1) AU1 Posts: 504
    edited 25.08.2018
    this thread forced me to return to my AU1 acc after 3 months lmao
    P;S atleast leave ur cords
    P.S.S: who tf did necro that thread
    Post edited by BIGfatLord (AU1) on

• Instead of wasting time making a threat, just hit people.  It's not hard to play the game
    lol bro this is like 2 months old. Go to sleep.
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • i send  an attack in this 1 mint befoer down time  so if he can make def  it means  gge help him or he is from them :wink::smiley:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign In to comment.