Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

taking an Food,Wood,Rock

reza3409 (INT1)reza3409 (INT1) Posts: 35
edited 22.08.2018 in Players ask Players

Here, all people can tell their needs, such as wood, stone, food

Comments

• I need wood and stone in the main castle
  •  :D:D:D:D  
    Lady Twilight @ usa 1
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    I need an extra shipment of patience and tolerance in the brain castle
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• I need an extra shipment of patience and tolerance in the brain castle
    ohh
  • Hey. Yes. I could use less spam wth a side of get off the forums please. Thanx
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • zaxx (US1)zaxx (US1) Posts: 106
    I need wood and stone in the main castle
    All levity aside , form trade relations with castles close to you ,  example  send a food/stone op a load of wood 
    or a food/wood op a load of stone. Within a short time the castles you have sent to  they start sending wood and stone to you 
    espically if you are real close to them , that way they complete a daily task and you get a load of wood or stone , the more trade partners you have the more you get . This serves  a couple purposes  one you form a loose friendship with the castles close to you and once that happens an alliance could be  offered up later on .   good luck 
  • reza3409 (INT1)reza3409 (INT1) Posts: 35
    edited 25.08.2018
    I need wood and stone in the main castle
    All levity aside , form trade relations with castles close to you ,  example  send a food/stone op a load of wood 
    or a food/wood op a load of stone. Within a short time the castles you have sent to  they start sending wood and stone to you 
    espically if you are real close to them , that way they complete a daily task and you get a load of wood or stone , the more trade partners you have the more you get . This serves  a couple purposes  one you form a loose friendship with the castles close to you and once that happens an alliance could be  offered up later on .   good luck 

ohh
Sign In to comment.