Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MISC.

13»

Comments

• If you build hideouts people like me will farm you simply because you built hideouts.

Don't build hideouts.

Only you can stop castle fires.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895

The total honor "dumped" on the low level players was 9, count them NINE! honor points over 13 hits.

And since none of these people saw the damage done, you have no right to say it was no much!  We are talking level 18 players!  EVEN a level 12 player, so those "few thousand" in resources and 20 buildings burning was ALOT of damage to a low level player.  It is relative to the player, not to you!

NO ONE explained what level dumping is and why it can't be done on players in ruins?

Just because MISC has such high level players doesn't mean everyone has that!

Since there are so many negative comments on here we know who they come from.  Misc appears to have nothing better to do than come here and try to verbally bully people.  Time to get an education!  Spend your time learning psychology because you are failing miserably at making the rest of us feel small.  You in your infinite lack of wisdom only serve to reinforce what I say.

THANK YOU!  for proving my point.

"EVEN a level 12 player, so those "few thousand" in resources [is] ALOT of damage to a low level player.

There happens to be a level 19 in my alliance who started a few days ago. The bloodcrows are here and he's struggling to use up the resources fast enough. He's constantly running out of skips.

Just send one wave of random reward troops with a feather or so. Repeat. New reward troops will fill up so fast that you can't use them up enough, and will rapidly run out of commanders to use.

Luckily for him he was here when GGS gave out 200k food. (he's currently running -5K food per hour, and he can hold a whole 13.5k). So my point is still valid--loosing a few thousand resources is not a big deal.

Even if you don't loot NPCs, a few thousand isn't a lot. Just wait a few hours. When s/he signs on the next day, his/her storehouse will be approximately full again, if said player is level 12.

"...and 20 buildings burning was ALOT of damage to a low level player."

Twenty fires is a big deal at level 12? Are you joking or something!? Each of those will take under 10 mins to fix. All you have to do is put out a couple, then the rest are cheap enough to fix instantly for 0 (Z-E-R-O) rubies. The biggest cost is a few seconds of your time.

"NO ONE explained what level dumping is and why it can't be done on players in ruins?"
    How hard is it to understand the concept of honor dumping? And even if you didn't understand what that was, as someone (I'm too lazy to go look for it [sorry whomever it was]) said, you could have simply ASKED what that meant. Yes, the reply button does in fact exist. And you have a keyboard, no?

It isn't done on players in ruins because winning against a lower level player will cause a level 70 like Meow to loose more honor than winning against a player in ruins. Also, not every player in ruins still has (or had) any OPs to hit.

"Since there are so many negative comments on here we know who they come from.  Misc appears to have nothing better to do than come here and try to verbally bully people."
    @mnight (US1)  already addressed this point, so there's no use in beating a dead horse more.

"THANK YOU!  for proving my point."

Was that point about us trying to make you feel small, thus meaning you are the bigger one? Because I already blew that claim to kingdom come...
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    hge (US1) said:
    OxO (AU1) said:
    How about just go tool cleaning them 24/7? Its part of the game too, they say.

1 hour interval 4 waves and 32 troops, especially when BC or FI's around do much harm.

Or is it wiser to lower your honor (if you have any, I doubt) to do it with ruins, right?
    pls explain how it causes much harm when there are no tools, no troops, and a firecast
    im dying to know
    Pretty sure he meant being a wanker and tool raking people at the start of crows, so when they get hit by a crow they have a chance of actually losing troops for once
    but if your offline setup is a firecast with no tools how is it gonna do anything

stop trying to defend a dumas
    Not sure what kinds of weenies defend with a firecast offline, unless they have just been attacked.....  NVM, I do know a couple people who would..
    oh so your one of those people who likes getting molested in your sleep
    No, I like molesting people in their sleep..... 
    My alliance is actually awesome, so when someone comes knocking at 3 AM, they tend to get shot down. That or they win, if they win, then good for them. But they normally lose.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Kvass (US1)Kvass (US1) RU1 Posts: 271
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    OxO (AU1) said:

1 hour interval 4 waves and 32 troops, especially when BC or FI's around do much harm.

Or is it wiser to lower your honor (if you have any, I doubt) to do it with ruins, right?
    pls explain how it causes much harm when there are no tools, no troops, and a firecast
    im dying to know
    Pretty sure he meant being a wanker and tool raking people at the start of crows, so when they get hit by a crow they have a chance of actually losing troops for once
    but if your offline setup is a firecast with no tools how is it gonna do anything

Not sure what kinds of weenies defend with a firecast offline, unless they have just been attacked.....  NVM, I do know a couple people who would..
    My alliance is actually awesome, so when someone comes knocking at 3 AM, they tend to get shot down. That or they win, if they win, then good for them. But they normally lose.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/339402/h-i-v-e-vs-joyeuse/p1
    ^this thread seems to support your claim

along with this br

plus ive wiped another guy thats in your alliance currently when he was visiting mushrooms old alliance a while back for some reason

seems like you guys got your pvp game on point

:harold:
    MFUGA

• hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    OxO (AU1) said:

im dying to know

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/339402/h-i-v-e-vs-joyeuse/p1

along with this br

plus ive wiped another guy thats in your alliance currently when he was visiting mushrooms old alliance a while back for some reason

Joyeuse can be a great alliance, all they have to do is practice some PvP and they would be tough to deal with. They are doing good in everything else, just need to practice some PvP.

diaper boy @ USA
    onion god @ AU
    edited 10.09.2017
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    OxO (AU1) said:

im dying to know

along with this br

Joyeuse is a great joke, all they can do is pretend they are good at PvP and that they are tough to deal with. They are doing good in events and try to practice pvp in the form of getting farmed in a war they start.

fixed it for u

MFUGA

edited 10.09.2017
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    OxO (AU1) said:

im dying to know

along with this br

Joyeuse is a great joke, all they can do is pretend they are good at PvP and that they are tough to deal with. They are doing good in events and try to practice pvp in the form of getting farmed in a war they start.

fixed it for u

Not many veteran PvP players in our alliance.  Also, that rep of dylans was me emptying my castles at 6 AM because I knew the 2nd wave of hits was about to **** me up and I had to go.  Took a gamble that he wasn't online, he defended very well. 

http://prntscr.com/gj9osf  Looks like you are great at PvP also.

http://prntscr.com/gj9p8c  'Scuse me, but I think the war between KoN and MISC already ended.....

We ARE  a great alliance. All alliances can become better, we intend to become better, and we will.

@Kvass (US1)
    So, you interested in a 1v1 duel or something, to prove how good you are at PvP? 

EDIT: If you surprise me and accept the duel offer, please notify me via ingame msg so I can tell my alliance not to support.

EDIT2: Any duel will have to wait till this hurricane finishes also.  My power will be out for a while. We wouldn't want it to be UNFAIR, would we?
    Post edited by hge (US1) on
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

edited 10.09.2017
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    OxO (AU1) said:

im dying to know

along with this br

fixed it for u
    http://prntscr.com/gj9p8c  'Scuse me, but I think the war between KoN and MISC already ended.....

MFUGA

hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    OxO (AU1) said:

im dying to know

along with this br

fixed it for u

Thought so. Weenie.
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    OxO (AU1) said:

im dying to know

along with this br

fixed it for u

Thought so. Weenie.
    The MISC-KoN war is still going on...

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    hge (US1) said:
    OxO (AU1) said:

im dying to know

along with this br

fixed it for u

Thought so. Weenie.
    The MISC-KoN war is still going on...
    K.... I don't pay enough attention.  http://prntscr.com/gjeq2z  I took that to be true. Srry.

HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

Could some one tell me where I could get  ranking descriptions and responsibilities chart somewhere...we are doing an overhaul and giving promotions but need members to know what those responsibilities entail exactly
    War Marshal,Treasurer,Sergeants, Generals
    Thanks
    Bella

Off topic. @BM_Friedrich
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• honkey12b (US1)honkey12b (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    In Morentz' defense, he replied to me.  However, his basic reply to a message about one of his members was of the nature of "It's war.  Eat sxxx"
    I don't understand why it is considered solely a war game.  You have trade capabilities  that allow you to sell excess resources to other players in exchange for something you want.  Yet, nobody uses them.  Why not?  One problem is that GGE keeps us from any reasonable contact with members of other alliances.  I am not saying it's not possible, but it is very difficult to build any kind of trade relationship that would be effective.
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    edited 24.08.2018
    As a totally neutral but rather amused observer, if you want to not be beaten around on Empire, learn how to communicate, apologise if you get told you did something you shouldn't, and generally act like a decent human being and you'll be fine.

Don't whine about bullying
    Don't tell people what they're doing is against some rules or other unless it's against the actual game ToS
    Don't build hideouts or anything that says "hit me if you like, I'm safe" or demonstrates some other lack of understanding of how the game works
    Don't have an alliance description that says something like "you hit us we gonna wreck you all day long" unless you're actually strong enough to do it to the best 5 alliances on the server ... at the same time
    Don't have an alliance description that says "we only do events, don't hit us please"

There are soooo many red flags to a bull on this game. It's a war game. Learn to take the blows, respond to getting burned with something like "holy cr*p I thought that would hold, can you let me know how you shafted my wall so badly" and you'll probably find your attacker likes you a whole bunch more pretty much instantly.

Don't take hits personally. Don't take fires as a sign of great disaster. Take everything with a pinch of salt and a dose of humour, and time on this game is way, way more enjoyable.

</soapbox>

PS That gif is epic
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• I love how all you big sookers play it tough. Good to talk about fair play one day, the next day going all matcho.

A failed espionage and you'll declare, but if someone is bullying it's OK, because we're all bullies too.

Good luck to all the 'server police' out there, think you'll last forever.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file