Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Underworld Master Level

dietonightdietonight Posts: 63
edited 30.09.2014 in Players ask Players
Ok, I just destroyed the Underworld final castle moments ago (and was a little disappointed at the lack of a more compelling story), but was caught completely by surprise to find out that there's a Master Level afterwards. Still have 2 towers and 2 bridges left in this normal level. Only 2.7 days left in event, so I don't have much time to do much in a new map, let alone one at a higher difficulty level. A big reason it took this long is I was taking another one of my breaks from Empire at the start of this month and didn't log on for the first 7 (or was it 10?) days. Anyway...

- Is Master Level the same map as normal, except the towers have more enemies and bridges cost more to repair?

- What are the rewards for Master Level, especially for clearing it?

- The next time Underworld event comes, will I have to clear normal mode again?

- Advice at this point?
Post edited by dietonight on
dietonight @ usa 1

Comments

• Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 27.09.2014
    You will need to use armour tools all the way till the end in the master level, and the amount of res needs to be invested is tremendous in which it is completely impossible not to spend rubies. if you have at least 100k rubies spare, you may enter, but consider it only has a few days left, so i wont suggest you enter as you wont have enough time to get anything from the master level considering the cool time period is quite long.
    BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
    (for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)
  • dietonightdietonight Posts: 63
    edited 27.09.2014
    Hahahaha, I'm a free player. I doubt I could get 100k rubies in 10 years.
    dietonight @ usa 1
    edited 27.09.2014
    Ok... What about my other questions? Will I have to complete normal mode again next time Underworld event comes up? And what happens when you complete master mode?
    dietonight @ usa 1
  • Kyle Ludwig WuKyle Ludwig Wu Posts: 1,053
    edited 27.09.2014
    dietonight wrote: »
    Ok... What about my other questions? Will I have to complete normal mode again next time Underworld event comes up? And what happens when you complete master mode?

it would seem that is the case :(
    BSK-75 @ en 1

We are the Battle Sacred Kittens :D
    (for whom who really want to know the exact meaning of BSK, PM me ingame :P)
  • maverique (GB1)maverique (GB1) GB1 Posts: 126
    edited 27.09.2014
    Another bold attempt by gge to rob the ruby guy of his money.

The commander is decent granted but the cost of this is expensive.

Altho I will complete I would have appreciated a bold pre advertisement telling me my main base before master was indeed temporary.

Thanks gge you muppets
    maverique @ en 1
    edited 28.09.2014
    You're going to complete master level? Care to share what happens at the end?
    dietonight @ usa 1
  • root4root4 Posts: 47
    edited 28.09.2014
    nvm, i misunderstood something about the underworld, but got it now.
    root @ en 1
    edited 30.09.2014
    Well this is an anticlimactic finish... Repaired the last bridge, and then destroyed the last fiend tower with about 3hr 45 mins left in event. Closed down camp. Figured I'd enter the master level, just to see what that's like. Sadly, found out it costs 80k wood and stone, it has to come from main castle, and I just didn't have enough hours left to ship the resources there.

:(
    dietonight @ usa 1
  • yaronm (INT1)yaronm (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    Master level is a total waste of time and rubbies.
    your soldiers have 20% power only from thier regulat (base) power. For example a "deamon horror" which base poer is 185 (melee) will have only 41 melee power on attack screen. This is 22% only. The fact that you do not have a commnader makes the it even harder. I had a castle #4 in the row from that camp, that I could not defeat with 1100 deamons (50/50 ratio M/R) with full attack (4 waves) + tools on all 4 waves. 52 flanks, 152 cneter. flanks+center won wall on 2nd wave, but on yard, ~600 deamons lost (!) 
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    edited 23.08.2018
    Master level is a total waste of time and rubbies.
    your soldiers have 20% power only from thier regulat (base) power. For example a "deamon horror" which base poer is 185 (melee) will have only 41 melee power on attack screen. This is 22% only. The fact that you do not have a commnader makes the it even harder. I had a castle #4 in the row from that camp, that I could not defeat with 1100 deamons (50/50 ratio M/R) with full attack (4 waves) + tools on all 4 waves. 52 flanks, 152 cneter. flanks+center won wall on 2nd wave, but on yard, ~600 deamons lost (!) 
    you must be a rubbish attacker then...u need lots of res, ruby tools and high morale BUT using ranged attack you can do it with less than 500 troops (roughly 25% loss each attack) so I dont believe your maths..

you can get achievement tasks - 1 for completing Master Level, and one for completing all of Master level..the tangible rewards arent that great these days but theres the satisfaction of completing it. 
    Shares @ au 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895

about 3/4 are horrors, I think. Not really sure. This is the cave castle at the end.
    165% morale bonus. Bridges are easy during beri invasion, but I don't think that was around back in 2014.
    It eats up armorer tools, but I've got spares and stuff.

anyway necromancy.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    Shares @ au 1
  • sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    JYT (US1) said:

about 3/4 are horrors, I think. Not really sure. This is the cave castle at the end.
    165% morale bonus. Bridges are easy during beri invasion, but I don't think that was around back in 2014.
    It eats up armorer tools, but I've got spares and stuff.

anyway necromancy.
    yep, bridges are easy during bm and nom/sams. If not I wouldn`t have bothered to touch it as my towers cannot provide that much. u can get similar losses with normal elite sols at 180+ morale.
    sjc @ in 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file