We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ruins and Decoration Items

__CYBORG__ (US1)__CYBORG__ (US1) Posts: 1
edited 22.08.2018 in General Discussion
Hello fellow Kings! I have a idea for the new decoration thing. As you when you capture a outpost all the decoration items and buildings get move to the owners Decoration Storehouse. (I don't know what its called really.) I propose that when someone is in ruins after 1 month when a outpost is captured, instead of  the decorations going to his Decoration Storehouse it stays. I think this is a good thing to add so not  has to spend all that time and resources on decoration buildings. (Especially if they cant build parks or castle gardens.) Because if they can't build Parks or Castle Gardens then they have to spend SO much time building stuff like Cages. I think it'd make players happier than now
Signed
   __CYBORG__

Comments

• janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) Posts: 49US1
    Or join a good alliance and win public order items from events.
  • What ever happened to taking to a level 70 ops and zooming threw rankings because of their tools and equipment. I hate the new return tools and return deco updates.
    http://prntscr.com/kh8n84
    Don't let the level fool you i qualify as a lengendary level 800!!!!
  • They did it to make it less lucrative to capture outposts from active players. Why would they remove the only part that benefits them as a company by letting you have the stuff from inactive players?

There's always two sides
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • They did it to make it less lucrative to capture outposts from active players. Why would they remove the only part that benefits them as a company by letting you have the stuff from inactive players?

There's always two sides
    Well maybe they would be making more money if they didn't scam their players as much and had a better support team... Just sayin...
    http://prntscr.com/kh8n84
    Don't let the level fool you i qualify as a lengendary level 800!!!!

There's always two sides
    Well maybe they would be making more money if they didn't scam their players as much and had a better support team... Just sayin...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The rabbit hole goes all the way to China, I doubt there's any coming back now.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
Sign In to comment.