Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Still no Neikan Yosiro.

Like title, very cheap from a not trustfull GGS.

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    2 months already, and the commander is not there. :disappointed:
    I feel like they're never going to give it on the sams shop, atleast for one time to buy it... then just throw it on the armorer to be bought with rubyes.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• 2 months already, and the commander is not there. :disappointed:
    I feel like they're never going to give it on the sams shop, atleast for one time to buy it... then just throw it on the armorer to be bought with rubyes.
    Correct it's a bloody shame! 
  • And in  the next round of Samoerai, stil not the commander as promised, and stil no awnser or news from GGS about the Neikan Yosihiro commander. 

Shame on GGS! 
  • Quote from GGE: "Furthermore, we will also have some new equipment sets for the Samurai Invasion event, which you can get in the future. As with the last Nomad Invasion Reward Rework, you will also be able to buy the old sets at the equipment trader!"

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/352755/june-update-info-part-1-update-on-06-06-2018-start-10-00-13-00-cest-downtime-30-mins )

Okay so where is this, Neikan Yoshiro, commander? (I still need a stone and one piece of equptment.)
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    bump
    Shares @ au 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,713
    The neikan yoshiro commander is dead just like the alliance city event
    There is no hope, no future, only gravestones and darkness.

No, i don't play on GB1. 

• The neikan yoshiro commander is dead just like the alliance city event
    There is no hope, no future, only gravestones and darkness.

The game and it's forum is death also. :"-)

At the end Karma is always a bitch, even for GGS and GGE.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 03.09.2018
    I have noticed that the Neikan Yoshiro hero can also be useful with the "Prince of Thieves" commander which has 10% more courtyard bonus than the Prince of Thieves hero for castle lords and only 10% less bonus for flanks than the full set for Prince of Thieves, but it is also unfortunate that you apparently can not get a full set anymore. I was lucky to even get the hero especially since that is the only part of the set I ever got. While some people may have the full set for Neikan Yoshiro a lot of people do not have the full set just like the commander from the royal capital event which some people are still waiting until these sets to become available again that possibly might also be just sitting around in the storage without ever being used while other players may have sold one or both of these sets already because of them not having the full set. I think that they should return back into the game, but unfortunately I do not think that GGS even cares about them anymore or at this point by now has completely forgotten about them.
    David Noble @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file