We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Support answer to my ticket

Hello guys.

Today I lost 70k troops because of the crash.
I had all my troops out of my castles and nothing returned.
As asked here i sent a ticket reporting what was missing.

The answer I got was that they can't return the troops I lost.
They will give us all 15k atk and 5k deff...

I LOST 70k TROOPS
HOW IS IT A REWARD TO ME?
Carlos XII ~ PodeRevolution

Comments

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    The official position at the moment (for those who have lost more than the compensation package) is that if you receive the automatic response, respond to it again explaining clearly what you have lost, where you lost them (which castles), and say that you have been told that further compensation for extra losses should be forthcoming.

Best Regards,
    - Fuji
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• The official position at the moment (for those who have lost more than the compensation package) is that if you receive the automatic response, respond to it again explaining clearly what you have lost, where you lost them (which castles), and say that you have been told that further compensation for extra losses should be forthcoming.

Best Regards,
    - Fuji
    I responded twice already and they have given me twice the same answer.
    That they can't restore what i've lost.
    I mean I spent hundreds of dollars this year, and some guy says to me that i don't have de the right to ask for whats mine?

Why Luke from PT support doesn't have the same indications you have?
    Carlos XII ~ PodeRevolution
  • BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 201
    The official position at the moment (for those who have lost more than the compensation package) is that if you receive the automatic response, respond to it again explaining clearly what you have lost, where you lost them (which castles), and say that you have been told that further compensation for extra losses should be forthcoming.

Best Regards,
    - Fuji
    I responded twice already and they have given me twice the same answer.
    That they can't restore what i've lost.
    I mean I spent hundreds of dollars this year, and some guy says to me that i don't have de the right to ask for whats mine?

Why Luke from PT support doesn't have the same indications you have?

Dear @Carlos XII (PT1) 
    I understand your frustration,
    As you know you are not the only one that lost troops , and based on GGE resources they are doing their best to answer to all those thickets on time, but as you know that will take a bit time,
    please be patient and enjoy the game wile  hey are working on your ticket.
    regards

• the support isn't realy helping

they should be more understanding.
    they just copy and past the standard text of the compensation.

they fault is on your side, we forgive you for that, but we shouldn't have to put so much time and effort in getting our troops back.

look it up and give it back.

and who counts all his soldiers before he goes to bed.

i dont know the exact amounts of all the troops, and it's not my responsibilty either, so just fix my troops and the troops of all other players and we will all be happy.

• Thanatos (RO1)Thanatos (RO1) Posts: 246RO1
    Ok, we can provide an approximate number of the lost soldiers and all other details (where, when, etc) but pictures
    Get real! Do you think we make selfies with our troops before going to bed?!
    This looks like a filtering system so the support people will have less work - first answer no, then ask for pictures, then change the operator and start over.
    Only the brave and determined will succeed! 

yeee....
    q S r @ ro 1
  • I'd say, give them until the end of the week to make right on it, they're very swamped right now with all the tickets from every European server.

If, by next week you've not gotten your troops back, and responded to every message as mentioned above clearly stating what you lost etc, create a private message with one or more of the moderators and we will unleash the Swift Hammer of Justice on your behalf.

I for one am sick of support, this is the first time that I can remember that GGS is doing a full, relevant compensation, and if support goes against that then we and GGS need to know.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) Posts: 49US1
    Well, if worst comes to worst you could always sue the company.
  • I lost everything with the crash

85k troops

PT1 support team says gift package is enough

I will not beg anymore for what was stolen from me

That's the end for me

I think all this is unbelievable
    stellos 2 @ pt 1
  • Good afternoon.

I'm here to show you my frustration and outrage for the recent status of the PT server.

On the 15th of August the server had a global problem that affected multiple servers.

All our troops were gone when the server crashed.

I lost around 70k troops and GGS decided to give a global compensation of 20k, of course I was very impaired by this "compensation".

I looked for answers on PT forum and nothing else was there ( Forum pt is dead ).

Then I went on the EN forum and I found as always an answer to my problem.

I had to make an email and send it to support telling the number and type of troops I had lost.

I had 1.2m of points abd had fallen to 700k.

I received an automatic message and I was told to answer again with my number of troops lost.
    I did that and they didn't answered me again.

This happened to hundreds or thousands of players and this keep happening on PT server.

Poor support and basically the word of players doesn't count for nothing.

Now tell me, how you guys expect us to keep playing and spending money when we don't even get what is ours for right?

We got a support that ignores players and doesn't resolve anything.
    I made this post for all you guys from all servers understand what is going on PT server.

Day after day multiple players quit the game and in this way I will quit too.

Miguel 666

PT server
  • The official position at the moment (for those who have lost more than the compensation package) is that if you receive the automatic response, respond to it again explaining clearly what you have lost, where you lost them (which castles), and say that you have been told that further compensation for extra losses should be forthcoming.

Best Regards,
    - Fuji
    lies, lies, lies. support team at PT1 just didn't care

from 1400k power points to 700k and ggs doesn't care

like me, a lot of players lost a way more troops than those who were give to us with the gift package

this is inaceptable and a scandal, the biggest one since I start playing, five years ago
    stellos 2 @ pt 1
  • I'd say, give them until the end of the week to make right on it, they're very swamped right now with all the tickets from every European server.

If, by next week you've not gotten your troops back, and responded to every message as mentioned above clearly stating what you lost etc, create a private message with one or more of the moderators and we will unleash the Swift Hammer of Justice on your behalf.

I for one am sick of support, this is the first time that I can remember that GGS is doing a full, relevant compensation, and if support goes against that then we and GGS need to know.

all the 3 moderators I contact didn't care either

like me, a lot of players lost a way more troops than those who were give to us with the gift package

this is inaceptable and a scandal, the biggest one since I start playing, five years ago
    stellos 2 @ pt 1
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    I did that and they didn't answered me again.
    Miguel 666

PT server

Please let me know if you don't get an answer today Miguel and I shall chase up for you.
    I'd say, give them until the end of the week to make right on it, they're very swamped right now with all the tickets from every European server.

this is inaceptable and a scandal, the biggest one since I start playing, five years ago
    I think you need to read your messages more carefully Stellos. I have explained what you need to do. If you follow the instructions, and fail to make satisfactory progress, I asked you to contact me again with details of the email correspondence and I will chase it up further. You have not yet done this, and until then I'm powerless to help you further regardless of how much I want to.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• I did that and they didn't answered me again.
    Miguel 666

PT server

Please let me know if you don't get an answer today Miguel and I shall chase up for you.
    I'd say, give them until the end of the week to make right on it, they're very swamped right now with all the tickets from every European server.

I think you need to read your messages more carefully Stellos. I have explained what you need to do. If you follow the instructions, and fail to make satisfactory progress, I asked you to contact me again with details of the email correspondence and I will chase it up further. You have not yet done this, and until then I'm powerless to help you further regardless of how much I want to.
    And I did it, that's the problem.

I did it and didn't work. Didn't work for me and didn't work for dozens of other players. it's a dead end.

To be clear, only after that I contacted the moderators, as you and your colleagues told us to do
    stellos 2 @ pt 1
  • pedro dias9 (PT1)pedro dias9 (PT1) Posts: 91PT1
    edited 20.08.2018
    Thanks for the attitude of the moderators, and I ask you to help us, in server pt1 we have been put aside, our forum that is shared with server br1, ta dead, We are not informed of updates leading this not to be waiting for them causing disorder to players who contribute directly to the operation of the game and indirectly to the operation of the ggs, since without rubies or without money there is no game, this matter of the troops led to players rethinking, their future in the game, and especially if they would continue to put on the large quantities of rubies that both the ggs likes.

I ask you to check internally who is in charge of the pt1 server because we are abandoned.

In my case were the return of 80k ~ 90k of troops that have disappeared. Mostly troop placed with direct rubies (terror / horror veterans and non-veterans) or indirectly (samurai and nomadic event troop, namely Renegade Arrow Puffer, Renegade Saw Warrior and Veteran Smith).

This troop was not returned saying that according to the database we did not have these troops. In my case, since you have access to this data base, you can return what you have in full, even removing the soldiers given in the compensation package, which only benefited those who had no losses.

Greetings,
    Pedro Dias9
  • paulo pita (PT1)paulo pita (PT1) Posts: 65PT1
    edited 20.08.2018

Good afternoon
    I lost 60k of troops.
    I sent 3 tickets with the details of how many troops, which ones, and where they were lost as they told me to do and they DO NOT ANSWER ME !!!
    3 tickets! and not even a response to 5 days
Sign In to comment.