Home News from the world of Empire

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Advance Feature Introduction: The Fusion System

Comments

• Gandalf7 (RO1)Gandalf7 (RO1) RO1 Posts: 544
    Take this 'feature' out of the game, put it in a box, then put it at the back of a cupboard marked 'Ridiculous Ideas'.
    Then take the genius who decided this was a really great idea and throw him out of a fifth floor window onto a busy Autobahn.
    but ... you still can buy rubies 
      >:)
    RIDENDO CASTIGAT MORES
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,141
    FUSION   NO NO NO TOTAL WORTHLESS UPDATE NOT WANTED NOT NEEDED NOT HERE
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Take this 'feature' out of the game, put it in a box, then put it at the back of a cupboard marked 'Ridiculous Ideas'.
    Then take the genius who decided this was a really great idea and throw him out of a fifth floor window onto a busy Autobahn.
    It used to be called defenstration :smiley:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • msantos29 (GB1)msantos29 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    Take this 'feature' out of the game, put it in a box, then put it at the back of a cupboard marked 'Ridiculous Ideas'.
    This Amazing person who i dont know but that, regardless, seems a nice gentleman obviously clicked this button before realizing what it does.. 

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,021
    I have no idea how this feature is supposed to work, all i know is every deco i try to upgrade it says i need level 5 catalyst which it says i cant get no explanation of how i can get it just a straight no.  Very usefull.

what i can see is lots of options to spend ruby, but no idea of what i even need or am likely to get for those rubies, first impressions are not good.  Overly complicated with no instruction not a good combo.

looks like you have to buy the stuff to do upgrades  (if you open the fusion thingy and look at upgrade) - another thing i won't be doing !
    On the test server you got the things you need from bc/fl solo rewards

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 936
    Just hope you don't have a serious ticket item,because the ticket system is going to get swamped by this.  I spent a good amount of time(and house rubies) playing with this on the test server.  Told them what was wrong, that the whole thing was setup backwards, that nobody was going to like, and that they were going to get swamped in support.  In my quick look(30 sec) at it today, I saw zero changes.  Certainly not any that would have made it more understandable to the first time user.  Oh well, I guess one thread with 3 replies(one of which was a comment that it would be forwarded to the development team) doesn't warrant a change.

What can you do, when you try to help them but they don't listen?
  • Rip only level 70s can use the fusion feature lol. 

• this is a  rare way to make money for GG so implement it to spend my rubies lol
    julio valero @ WWW 1
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    I still can not sell, forge or delete my colossus and horsemen decos yet I am limited to only 50 in storage. 
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 664
    edited 14.08.2018
    50 is more than enough or are you trying to tell us you are willing to pay for this

Advanced Failure: The Fusion System

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 889
    GGS, you have outdone yourself again!

10/10!
    What a brilliant new update, complete with everything a good game needs: sophistication! Just like many other highly reputable and successful companies, you have delivered an ingenious, new way to raise the player's skill cap and allow for experimentation and a customizable playthrough.
    While it may not appear simple at first glance, the decoration fusion system is an intuitive new feature, and once grasped, the possibilities are endless.
    --
    It's not that GGS doesn't listen to feedback, or even ask for it (and promptly ignore it), but ultimately GGS considers their judgment more important than yours. This may seem incredibly stupid, but it's actually their key to success. If they did, they'd only be successful once. Many companies create a very successful product, but they milk it for profits for as long as possible by giving whatever customers ask for. GGS once did that very thing, with constantly improving equipment which were great all around, or less limited access to more powerful construction items.
    However, GGS has since grown up, embracing a new, better maxim. While it hurts to kill great things, like the foreign invader for level 70s, it's necessary to stay on top in the long run, as no great thing stays there forever. This means not listening to your customers asking for a better jack-of-all-trades equipment set, and instead creating something that the players don't even know they want.
    These last two paragraphs adapted from Polymatter's YouTube Video, "The Grand Theory of Apple"
    also, </sarcasm>

------

wtaf. I hate every second I've spent on this game.

Discord: JYT#1574
  • Just ignore this fusionstuf, it cost ruby's and you don't need it... ;)
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,843
    the blood points thing is the ultimate GGE ploy spend a fortune but get nothing more, the blood points are nothing its the insignias that allow you to get stuff,  no matter how many million rubies you spend you still will probably end up with the same amount of insignias as before, another total joke from gge.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • this update is unnecessary and too complicated for my small brain to understand, please remove it 
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 289
    I still can not sell, forge or delete my colossus and horsemen decos yet I am limited to only 50 in storage. 
    you've built more than 50 horsemen and colossus decos?  oh my word.....  
    Osiris @ en 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 889
    ken has been top 10 in every colossus event I've ever looked at and I've been around for quite a while lol. Wouldn't be surprised if he had more than 100 colossi.
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,021
    I've seen people who have 2 full castles filled with collosi 245+ so yeah I myself also have quite a handfull but not that many 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
Sign In to comment.