We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) Posts: 160IN1
     does gem put on temporary look item come off  automatically after look item expires?

sjc @ in 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,845AU1
    sjc (IN1) said:
     does gem put on temporary look item come off  automatically after look item expires?

No

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 201
    Quick question regarding the berimond event, 

When attacking and looking at the report I noticed that there were no coins earned usually its around 20-25k coins i think, did ggs remove coins from the event or is this a temporary bug...
    as you can see , we can get coins , 

• bummer (AU1)bummer (AU1) Posts: 664AU1
    and when coins not are shown, clear cache and cookies and when that does not help format your harddisk
    refresh cookies and cache most times is only a temporary fix
    formatting hard disk is rather permanent and may keep you off from playing empire for a while :sunglasses:
  • i dont know if im in the right place but im trying to find out how to post questions to the forum ive search the forums for the answer but cant find out how to post questions 
  • im having trouble with several bugs in the game one it not giving me any honor or glory point when i attack second im not getting my loot third it shows i have 350 troops but only 100 are availible i only have 50 in the hospital third i bought 30000 rubies thru a special offer where you get rewards for buying 30000 rubie and i got 20000 food i was suppose to get 48000 and a hole bunch of other rewards i tryed to contact tech support but its been a week and they havent answered me i got  the email notifications that they recieved my complaint but no answer waasupwitdat :)
    where are the lucky pennies

after long time waiting we have seen them once in the shop offering nothing special than wasting a lot of time to get the same rubies you payed for.

not even in the wrecked wheel of misfortune you can win one
  • janina1 (US1)janina1 (US1) Posts: 49US1
    Could announcements such as new updates be posted on all forums at the same time. The German forums has had the new announcement for the fusion system released, but we have nothing. Why should we care about the new update if you don't care enough to inform us about it before it is released...
  • can you get honor and glory points from robbers and nomads?
  • sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) Posts: 160IN1
    can you get honor and glory points from robbers and nomads?
    Why would robbers and nomad have honor and glory? They are the NOMADS and ROBBERS.

No, u wouldn`t get.
    sjc @ in 1
  • i had troops 450 then 15 minutes later i had 266 only 140 in the hospital from earlier attacks no attacks on me and i did not make any attacks during that 15 minute period my earlier attack i only lost 45 troops then i sent out another attack and in the attack window i only had 100 available out of 266 is this a bug and how do i fix it thank you for your consideration
    what bright mind has the captured islands overview in storm replaced by the fusion idiocy as if that is more important than the overview of captured islands

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 474NL1
    They moved it:

Wiglema (NL1)
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,845AU1
    They moved it:

Oh yes obviously very intuitive and so well announced

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    They moved it:

Oh yes obviously very intuitive and so well announced
    at the same logical place are now the RV to find
  • Heimdal (GB1)Heimdal (GB1) Posts: 19GB1
    First day and no positives.  I have to say whoever dreamt this conFusion stuff up aren't very good at explaining it.   I'm in a total fog.  What problem does it solve and how does it work.   The guiding principle should be  this is supposed to be entrtainment and acessible to ordinary people, Keep it simple!
    Heimdal @ en 1
  • Heimdal (GB1)Heimdal (GB1) Posts: 19GB1
    What is this new building pop out is it necessary, it takes up more screen space and doesn't tell us anymore so which genius thought this up (was it the junior trying to prove himself)
    Heimdal @ en 1
    edited 14.08.2018

Anyone seen this gift already ?
    maybe it went into fusiondust
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 572AU1

Anyone seen this gift already ?
    maybe it went into fusion dust 

did you make this up?  I guess I have to throw out one of my low po decos.of 208 to replace it with 105 one..NOT !
    Shares @ au 1
  • barathrum (INT2)barathrum (INT2) Posts: 7INT2
    edited 14.08.2018
    http://prntscr.com/kidjoc

old price 5k rubies, new price 14999, gge  rly?
Sign In to comment.