Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ruby Building Constriction Cost Offers

Was thinking of making a thread dedicated to the ruby building construction cost offers. E.g how often a certain building comes, how much discount etc. 

E.g someone could ask a question and receive an answer.

A 'how often' question could be answered by someone saying how often they've seen one in the last year of their entire lifetime on the game, etc. does not need to be a exact time frame ofc.

A 'how much discount; is quite simply is the discount 50%, or 5% or like with bakery sometimes do you get the 50% and then another 5% after the first purchase?

(In all honestly i just wanted to ask the question below but thought i'd expand this a little in case others want to ask questions ;) )

My question:
Anyone know if you ever get a castle moat offer? I've never seen one and if so how much discount and how often?

TT

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.

Quoting does NOT ping the poster. Please @ me if you want my attention. Use " for names with spaces, e.g @ "The Torrent (GB1)"

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    I've had 50% and it comes a few times a week for level 2

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Death77 (US1)Death77 (US1) US1 Posts: 66
    i got a level 2 moat offer for 36k Rubies when it was half off Quite nice 
    https://prnt.sc/h1stbr

NOT PART OF ANY WAR

CAME FOR A BEAR HUG AND LEFT

OUTSIDE MY CASTLE WITH A SCYTHE

FIGHTING, PROTECTING MY FAMILY AT ALL COSTS

HIS NAME IS DEATH 
  • sjc (IN1)sjc (IN1) IN1 Posts: 160
    I think that offers generally work based on buildings level in u`r castle. For example, u have lvl 5 bakery in u`r main then if a special offer comes it comes to lvl 6 bakery. For me, this is the case from last 2 months where I got offers for hospital and moat for my next level. I haven`t seen the offer for lvl 2 moat unless i built the lvl 1. Same is the case for the hospital. But for bakery, it is random for me as I have built the bakery long while back.
    sjc @ in 1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    I've had a 50% before. 

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file