The 'KoN way'

Comments

• It is a lot more fun being a leg level 30 and getting attacked by a 800 because they are mad about storm from 4 months ago nice that they hit the all of my mains and one of my ops “it’s a war game” doesn’t excuse massing someone because you want to use money 

mad peoples be mad tho
    also whales gonna whale lol
    I'm not mad at all it happens 
    Sometimes you send a 6 wave attack on a leg 32
    And sometimes you max out your credit card on rubies so you can get the units to attack such fierce opponents as a level 32
    Im happy that they are still mad about storm it just shows the fact that we got to them, how we pissed them off how a medium alliance somehow put up a fight against the mighty crayon royals  

Please quit mentioning that you are a level 32. You are not, you are a level 70. If you were an actual level 32, then your bishing would be more(but still not really) warranted. Your legendary level really does not change if it is "fair" or not to hit you. Once you are level 70 you are fair game for the rest of the server and you are just going to have to deal with that.
    Also the "it's a war game" thing does excuse attacking you as in a war game, you're going to get attacked.

And finally, I am fairly certain that Yemil didn't mass you because they want to use money. Attacking you is in no way a requirement of them spending money, it is just something fun yo do because you will obviously cry about it. 
    MUFU Member

• Enigmas (US1) said: Dilly dilly...lol...Was that a beer commercial?
    Negan hits, we defend.  The next day Segel hits and we defend again.  That same day KoN masses us with 6 wave attacks and full ruby tools on mains and ops for no other reason than we had the gall to defend ourselves.  This was several days before they declared on LOF so when that excuse comes up you can flush it.

That's 'The KoN way'.  For the rest of us who who aren't in top 10 alliances who used to enjoy playing the game, it means grab your ankles.  You either open the gates and lose rubies and rss, or mount a noble defense and lose rss and all your troops.  There is no honor in how they operate and eventually you'll feel the same way when it happens to you. 

Maybe they were breastfed too much or not enough when they were kids......maybe they're still breastfeeding, but that's really gross so I won't go there.  Maybe Serry, Heartnoir, Segel, Negan etc. have never kissed an actual person (other than the aforementioned, but that's really not kissing), who knows?  I have an image of sad little (literally and figuratively) players gleefully rubbing their frail pallid hands together with the prospect of overwhelming yet another player.  To each their own.  I would rather go outside with my family and enjoy real life with people I can actually see.

Face facts GGE players.  The game has been stale for many months and there are so many glitches and bugs that it has become accepted.  There are constant pop-ups that interrupt game play.  The rewards for completing events are....well.....not worth completing the events, and I don't really see any changes to the status quo coming.  Add 'The KoN way' to the mix and I, like many others, have decided to leave the game.  

Don't run with scissors, look both ways before crossing the street, and wash your hands after using the restroom.

DILLY DILLY (you know the rest) 
    Can't say anything except   Well Spoken.

Drago77 @ usa 1
  • still suprised to see people licking KONs ass i have noting against KON but serious people? lol
    u know u all know what KON did and will do tho lol 
    and u still getting up in Their A$$? i'm just suprised by  these peeps
  • Drago77 (US1)Drago77 (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 10.08.2018
    Yemil. Yoni and darla dipsh!t are still pouting over NF kicking their @sses thru most of Storm what? 5 months ago?? No matter what they did they just couldn't even keep half the points we had. Sending Golemi after us in every kingdom, capping and dropping rv's. islands, ops, ...LOL...they even had a spy in our alliance that gave them our true spawn times and had him change our spawn times..stealing islands thru Golemi....then attacked our friends that were going to help us finish it off. ...Oh, and even massed us...I mean seriously, GROW UP.....GET OVER IT... I even sent their parents a message explaining to them the benefits of corporal punishment....at least give these kids a time out for christs sake. If you need, I will send you a gross of Kleenex and pay for a mental eval if you truly believe it is going to traumatize you for life.  But then again, maybe it was abuse that triggered this to begin with. Wow, now I kinda of feel bad...Maybe it was some sort of abuse that made them this way...Oh man, maybe I'm dealing with a trio of mentally deranged idiots. Please don't track me down and k!ll me........FLAGGED  ....lol
    ok just read the first line of NBK's description.  So exactly how did yemil, yono and darlo get in?
    Post edited by Drago77 (US1) on
    Drago77 @ usa 1
    edited 12.08.2018
    You know, looking at those names .....sounds like a circus act.....or the three stooges maybe? Idk,, anyways, that's what comes to mind.
    Drago77 @ usa 1
  • golemi..... hmmm interesting

• still suprised to see people licking KONs ass i have noting against KON but serious people? lol
    u know u all know what KON did and will do tho lol 
    and u still getting up in Their A$$? i'm just suprised by  these peeps
    Don't knock it until you've tried it. Shegel sure is tasty;)
    MUFU Member

• It is a lot more fun being a leg level 30 and getting attacked by a 800 because they are mad about storm from 4 months ago nice that they hit the all of my mains and one of my ops “it’s a war game” doesn’t excuse massing someone because you want to use money 

mad peoples be mad tho
    also whales gonna whale lol
    I'm not mad at all it happens 
    Sometimes you send a 6 wave attack on a leg 32
    And sometimes you max out your credit card on rubies so you can get the units to attack such fierce opponents as a level 32
    Im happy that they are still mad about storm it just shows the fact that we got to them, how we pissed them off how a medium alliance somehow put up a fight against the mighty crayon royals  

Please quit mentioning that you are a level 32. You are not, you are a level 70. If you were an actual level 32, then your bishing would be more(but still not really) warranted. Your legendary level really does not change if it is "fair" or not to hit you. Once you are level 70 you are fair game for the rest of the server and you are just going to have to deal with that.
    Also the "it's a war game" thing does excuse attacking you as in a war game, you're going to get attacked.

And finally, I am fairly certain that Yemil didn't mass you because they want to use money. Attacking you is in no way a requirement of them spending money, it is just something fun yo do because you will obviously cry about it. 
    Also, you cant use 6th wave on a level 32 to begin with. lmfao. 
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• This forum is really hard to figure out after half a bottle of vodka.
    Drago77 @ usa 1
    edited 13.10.2018
    Actually surprised NBK (yemil. yoni and darla d!pshit ) haven't massed me after my other comment. As I said before, I don't give in to anybody especially the politically correct.
    Drago77 @ usa 1
  • Actually surprised NBK (yemil. yoni and darla d!pshit ) haven't massed me after my other comment. As I said before, I don't give in to anybody especially the politically correct.
    this is hilarious

• maybe... your all just doo doo

• they are running good players out of the game,, because they work for the game

edited 02.11.2018
    Post edited by Drago77 (US1) on
    Drago77 @ usa 1
  • AWC  (US1)AWC (US1) Posts: 315
    ... after half a bottle of vodka.
    aka the primer
    "Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

http://classiclit.about.com/od/mobyd...mobydickqu.htm
  • I just keep no defenders or resources.  No meaningful glory and no profit.  I get hit every now and then but never twice.  If I see 1 or more attacks coming in, I move res and troops between worlds.  Takes a couple hours and the attacker gets nothing.  KoN claims that they are declaring war on the entire US1 server Nov. 23.  Should be interesting.
  • I just keep no defenders or resources.  No meaningful glory and no profit.  I get hit every now and then but never twice.  If I see 1 or more attacks coming in, I move res and troops between worlds.  Takes a couple hours and the attacker gets nothing.  KoN claims that they are declaring war on the entire US1 server Nov. 23.  Should be interesting.
    I am still waiting for complainers about that Nov 23.
    GGE LOOKS LIKE A VIRTUAL VEGAS RN

"ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU CAN'T" - Casey
  • the kon way , blow hard serry considers himself one the the best players in the game , if i blew the kinda dough that porcine procreator does on the game i would be the best player in the game , reminds me of chicken little " the skys falling" only its kon declares war on usa server,lolololol , between serry and his reach around buddy morry the mouse of misc the game now has humor , somebody to laugh at ,, the court jester of kon , serry,,lololol
  • the kon way , blow hard serry considers himself one the the best players in the game , if i blew the kinda dough that porcine procreator does on the game i would be the best player in the game , reminds me of chicken little " the skys falling" only its kon declares war on usa server,lolololol , between serry and his reach around buddy morry the mouse of misc the game now has humor , somebody to laugh at ,, the court jester of kon , serry,,lololol

• if blow hard serry is actually the best , he should prove it , not hide behind the kon kingdom but a 1 on 1 fight till one screams uncle , since serry is 100% bs finding an opponent similar is impossible but i believe morry the mouse of misc is close at 99.9 bs , they both have egos almost as big as their wallets , let us see actually who is the best ,, love to put kon on the india server,,lolololol  they might make it up to mediocre 
Sign In to comment.