Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Anniversary Month - Special Teaser

2»

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,021
    GGG has not helped anyone even get the rewards eg how am i expected to compete with these people???

http://prntscr.com/kfup67

still struggling to even get 25k glory

thanks GGG!
    15mil is not that unreasonable if you run loads
    BS! it's a huge amount for someone to get unless you spend a lot
    Odd how I see people who have never bought make 10m on the first day every now and then, I got 8m once on the first day and I ran at them for "only" 8hours and did not have that much luck, so if you run at them a lot got glory memorial etc. up some luck and then 15m is not unreasonable.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • per favore controllate il cibo non viene conteggiato giusto
  • First of all, happy Anniversary Month! This game was 4-5 years ago classified as one of the best browser games of all time, it conquered a lot of awards in terms of browser games. Nowadays GGE don't get any recognition. And I get it, these people in GGS need there money to buy their bread, but if they don't listen to their community then the game will slowly die. There will always be a small group of people who still buy nevertheless, but if less players play the game, then the game will die. :o

I appreciate that GGS brings us monthly updates for the game, but in the long terms it's more quantity wise than quality wise. For example, why would you bring the blade coast back? Unless the prizes where update to today's standard, it is usless. :/

-Creation day conflict: eeeh..... free stuff for just playing the events?
    -Discounts: Cool and all, sad for me I don't have the ruby's. Some of then are worth it, do remember that the comms and cast will be outclassed by something else. :(
    -Blade Coast:.........................................if they put updated rewards then yeah........................but no. :|
    -Prime Time: wait for 125% (or 200%) o:)
    -Ivory Queen; Quite nice, the only problem I have is that it is in the middle of most peoples holiday and that you need to complete all Royal Quests for 3 MONTHS. :#

Overall, I would have appreciated a more special celibration, something like free gifts ( ;)>:) ). Nah, so be it. Not the worst thing ever, but it was a missed opportunity. :(
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,141
    Last but not least, the Royal Quest Campaign features some very cool and new rewards, including parts of the Artifacts of the Ivory Queen! You should definitely check this one out as well! (Don't worry, the Ivory Queen Quest Campaign will run simultaneously.)

Just a quick question where it says I vory Queen Quest Campaign will run simultaneously. run simultaneously to what ?
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • msantos29 (GB1)msantos29 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 81
    Last but not least, the Royal Quest Campaign features some very cool and new rewards, including parts of the Artifacts of the Ivory Queen! You should definitely check this one out as well! (Don't worry, the Ivory Queen Quest Campaign will run simultaneously.)

Just a quick question where it says I vory Queen Quest Campaign will run simultaneously. run simultaneously to what ?

simultaneously to that other Queen's quest (in the missions book) that also gives you the full set

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,141
    Ah i think i understand now it was the old queen quest , as i have not had the Queen quest in my book for months , just royal quests

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • -RDX- (IN1)-RDX- (IN1) IN1 Posts: 14
    Hi,

Since you mentioned inventory, I think its time to increase the space of inventory. Back in the days, We had identical commanders and casts, so 320 was more than enough, now we are getting two sets for LTPE, and at least two sets from events in a month. I personally like to do chain hits during nomads or sam, in the next 12 months, if you make one commander of nomads and samurai each, 24 sets I will have only of them.. then you have PVP one's and other sets which are worth keeping. We will run out of space in the upcoming months. Kindly look into it. 

Regards

A Small Player of Indian Server
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    edited 10.08.2018
    You gotta redo the whole wheel of fortune thing, what the fck is this? if I buy 50k rubies I get 1(one) and half spins, thats joke.
    but even worse are the ticket prizes from the events.

• Contrary to most on here, I've actually written software.  Games are the hardest kind to write.  I think a good part of the stagnation is because they are trying to get the html5 version working.  html5 uses javascript which is the worst programming language ever.

If they are spending most of their effort on the html5 version, I'd like to see it up on the test server so we can see what is working and what isn't.

GGS has taken a game that topped out at level 70 and added 800 legendary levels and now there are more than a few 70/800s.  They still have to cater to new players who need those feeble casts/coms.  The simple fact is that every game has churn. People quit and new people arrive.  GGS needs to make money or there is no point for them having the game.

Long story short; yes they want you to buy rubies.  No the html5 version isn't here.  No most events aren't much improved.  The software zonks are probably working a ton of unpaid overtime and the suits are probably sweating bullets.

Give it time or move on.  Or buy a ton of rubies so they can hire more people to help get things done.
  • when is there going to be more information about the creationday event en when will it take place?
    like always very late gge
  • Gandalf7 (RO1)Gandalf7 (RO1) RO1 Posts: 544
    http://prntscr.com/kjg6jj
    This is an ordinary lie !

Here's what the support team replay : 
    http://prntscr.com/kjg91x

SHAME  gge , SHAME !!!
    RIDENDO CASTIGAT MORES
  • gge getting bore
Sign In to comment.