Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bloodcrows

Mario 999 (ASIA1)Mario 999 (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 161
edited 08.08.2018 in General Discussion
Just a slight observation, even though all my bloods are Shite and I mean 500-600 per castle which is not a true reflection on this game at all and GGE say they will sort this but not for the foreseeable future, well can  you explain why even though these are total rubbish castles with a terrible amount of troops do they ALL have top defensive tools? some taking 28 rubie mantles to match the ratio? me thinks someone it taking the P*** with our rubies lol

Comments

• ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Explain level 70s with mace-men and old bermondi troops? How is it that a shapeshifter and a invader castle are both reflective of live targets yet so vastly different.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    the size of the fi/crow castles have nothing at all to do with reality, and everything to do with optimum size to extract maximum ruby from players.

Sure that was GGE's sales pitch to us that they were cloned castles, and maybe right at the very start they once were.

But over the years GGE have done nothing but make the average castle size smaller and smaller and smaller.  when you do find a castle with 2000+ troops in it you can be pretty sure its gonna be all attack troops.  

So not only are the clones so out of date its not funny, GGE long since gave up on realism for this event when it decided money was more important.
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,485
    Just a slight observation, even though all my bloods are Shite and I mean 500-600 per castle which is not a true reflection on this game at all and GGE say they will sort this but not for the foreseeable future, well can  you explain why even though these are total rubbish castles with a terrible amount of troops do they ALL have top defensive tools? some taking 28 rubie mantles to match the ratio? me thinks someone it taking the P*** with our rubies lol
    it's just to take your rubie tools, that's the only reality. the castles of 400-500 and event 1000 aren't reality, maybe poeple want us to think that but.................................. in PvP  i still haven't found an actief player with 400 man in HQ with poor troops like bloodcrow/foreign. i for my self don't use tools on castels 1000 and below
    flug @ nl 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file