Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Anniversary Month - Special Teaser

Hey everyone,

You can discuss everything in the update out this morning in this thread here. Feedback and comments on its contents greatly welcomed (particularly the constructive ones) 

Best Regards,
Your Empire community team!
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    edited 06.08.2018
    Blade coast is seriously outdated. It was only good for it to come back so we could spend out tokens and have done with it. 

we have up to 75% discounts as we are.

parts of the ivory queen, does this mean we wont get all of it? I say we, how many people actually complete the royal quests?

111% bonuses appear as we are .I've had at least 10 125% ones in the last week and I haven't been that active to see more. 

This is nothing new to us, nothing advantageous really. 

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

Firstly  Lotus King again no thankyou 

I dont want another Elephant Cult commander is this because you run out of ideas or have you realise there far to many commanders to store.

I thought all the old events were being updated . but you dealt out more rubbish equipment which is obsolete now and a deco not worth have.

GGE you are going backwards this is just appalling dire tripe you give , there is nothing to inspire me or long term player to spend are Hard Earnt Cash 

Basically instead of celebrating your 7th  birthday you just repeat of stuff not worth our time and efforts well done to ever thought that this was a celebration .

They took the easy and sloppy route out of it. Like you say, another worthless LTE commander, Blade is well outdated. FFs I remember when you won the sea queen sceptre for the whole event, not that po item which was good about 4-5yrs ago. 

I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    edited 06.08.2018
    There has been some really awful "updates" lately, one of the worst ones was wheel of fortune update.

there is one thing most of players want and its that you make one event where you cant use rubies or money to win it, most of the players doesnt buy boosters to every event so it wouldnt make much difference to ggs income but it still would keep players interested to game.

right now most of the  non ruby buiers are leaving the game because they cant compete anymore and if all the non ruby buyers leave the game will die.
    just one event you can win without money or rubies.
  • ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
      I think equal amounts of buyers and non-buyers are leaving the game due to boredom of doing the same thing over and over again.Te game was a lot of fun when max armys were 1280m no super comms and no fire casts GGE needs to revamp PVP if they want this came to be worth playing again.
    ken.n @ usa 1
  • neuterable (US1)neuterable (US1) US1 Posts: 756
    So basically, GGS has again, done absolutely nothing to fi% any of its problems. G00d to know.
    neuterable, shameless slaughterer of peasants, collector of princesses and fan of homestuck

α ЯTFM ¿¿¿Want Free $tuff??? Then Go Write Santa a Letter ЯTFM Ω
    GGE developers have always been lazy, perhaps they just wanted to keep that feature going 7 years on

• flug (NL1)flug (NL1) NL1 Posts: 966
    GGE is a game where copy-paste is called being creative.

flug @ nl 1
  • STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    bring back that potion event but just for 3 days please. keep it the same
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • After playing 2 years on the american server and now for over 2 years on the uk server the game has not changed at all. They are driving people away maybe this is their plan so that they don't have to change over to html5. The game is really getting boring most days I sit here with the game on but watching TV. Maybe its time to start looking for a more interesting game to play lmao.
  • They even changed the recruitment event to now include won and bought soldiers. Many years ago it was a fun event and sometimes even gave decent prizes.When i returned to the game 8 months ago it was the biggest shock because they didnt even try to hide the greed of the company. Straight up, buy soldiers and win it. Not faster recruitment or smthg, straight up buy soldiers and win it. Thank god the prizes are now laughable
    Αλάστωρ @ GR 1
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 579
    More garbage from goodgamegreed.

Does anyone do anything in GGG still waiting for reply from tickets. still waiting for
    all the NEW EVENTS not the same crap over and over.

I am sure I've seen this before yes it was GROUNDHOG DAY.
    everyday I get out of bed same time turn PC on login in to GGG and same events are playing.

:'( 
  • GGG has not helped anyone even get the rewards eg how am i expected to compete with these people???

http://prntscr.com/kfup67

still struggling to even get 25k glory

thanks GGG!
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,021
    GGG has not helped anyone even get the rewards eg how am i expected to compete with these people???

thanks GGG!
    15mil is not that unreasonable if you run loads

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    GGG has not helped anyone even get the rewards eg how am i expected to compete with these people???

thanks GGG!
    15mil is not that unreasonable if you run loads
    BS! it's a huge amount for someone to get unless you spend a lot

Sign In to comment.