Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Best Player

124»

Comments

• kampo (US1)kampo (US1) US1 Posts: 283
    2 flanking with d hall is nothing special 
    no ,but hall level does have something to do with D , that was my point !
    I know its you Cbee , and news flash , you still won't win !
      I told you before to stick to the BC/FL castles , where the defender can't adjust
    wrong-o
    lol , log in - your in ruins 
  •   I told you before to stick to the BC/FL castles , where the defender can't adjust
    wrong-o
    lol , log in - your in ruins 
    uh-huh mufu morons dont know how game mechanics work AND dont know how to read forum siggies? lol
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • billdo09 (US1)billdo09 (US1) US1 Posts: 375
    edited 04.08.2018
    lol

billdo09 @ usa 1

• CBee (US1)CBee (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    I know its you Cbee , and news flash , you still won't win !
    wrong again, lol
    CBee @ usa1

so now 20 min is a short horn , lmao excuses, excuses, ya I didn't need help with Cbee or Norman10 , and your little multi you planted near my main and KT , what a joke to funny !
    multi??  wait, people have time for multi's?  do you typically share all your battle reports with dead misc accts?

whats the matter kampo,  dont like having someone so close they might do to you what you seem to think is ok?
    I am ok with it , makes it way easy to farm , so thanks for putting it there for me :) and my battle report was soo good , someone wanted it up to show the potato attack sent by the best player on the server , lol
    please go ahead and farm it. its what you do.  but dont cry to me when they burn your A$$.  Your mouths gonna get you in some deep poop one day.  Better pull up your big girl pants.
    CBee @ usa1

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    CBee (US1) said:
    Better pull up your big girl pants.
    Another option would be overalls, keep em latched and they don't fall down
  • TempranceTemprance Moderator Posts: 855
    Who is the best player (non-ruby) in terms of might pointsin Indian [any] server?

Hey people, let's get this thread back on track otherwise it will be closed, thanks.

Temprance

Temprance @ usa 1
    awww geez just close it then.  this topic was much better than the other.  spoil sport.
    CBee @ usa1

• awww geez just close it then.  this topic was much better than the other.  spoil sport.
    i say we just make a new thread.
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 898
    It was.

Back to topic:  I'm the best player, because I'm me.  Duh.  That I don't have the best account, loot, equipment, tactics, skills and whatnot is irrelevant.  Johnny "Football"  Manzeil anyone?
  • We_Ner (US1)We_Ner (US1) Posts: 365
    edited 05.08.2018
    I am the greatest player of all time on usa1 and my name can be spelled backwards so that makes me extra cool too.

Post edited by We_Ner (US1) on

We_Ner @ usa 1

• BobLead (US1)BobLead (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    edited 05.08.2018
    kampo go easy on those human waste bags bruh! Shit will kill ya!

• Whats the point of having an argument with someone if you cant tell who your arguing against lol.
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Whats the point of having an argument with someone if you cant tell who your arguing against lol.
    That's called politics...

Well.... That and saying you're right even if you are blatantly wrong....
Sign In to comment.