We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Forum invasion!

Comments

• ZoeZoe Posts: 15,764Moderator
    Herveus (AU1) napsal(a):
    Did you bring all those along?

I believe and hope I didn’t! It’s vanilla issue (surprise! :D) and they’re already working on it :)
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1

This is a problem on the Hungarian forum as well, and a few of those look German to me.
    Same happent to me in the morning..
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

This is a problem on the Hungarian forum as well, and a few of those look German to me.
    Same happent to me in the morning..
    It’s caused probably by fix for groups (which took place last night) - which means it’s not my fault! :D - and vanilla is investigating :)
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    And they said Avengers: Infinity War was the most ambitious crossover event... ha!

This thread is the one to beat.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
    edited 03.08.2018
    And they said Avengers: Infinity War was the most ambitious crossover event... ha!

This thread is the one to beat.
    :D   

PS: In case you didn’t know, there’ll be “Treasures of the Elephant Cult" equipment in the next LTPE (the one starting tomorrow)  B)
  • SoriasSorias Posts: 1,418Moderator
    Hey Zoe^^

Nice to see you at this part of the forum. Maybe we moderators should switch forum from time to time :) German Community will have their announcement on Czech, the English Community in German and Czech Community in English. This would be fun (or maybe not)
    Nice to see you here too, Sorias! :) 

I think it would be fun for mods, but I’m not so sure about players... :sweat_smile:
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,068INT1
    I was under the assumption that those who were able to get that new castellan equipment during the short time it was available before the shop closed, would get their charms reimbursed and the equipment taken away.

However, I just found out (in an official statement from GGS on the German forum) that they get their charms reimbursed and get to keep the equipment!

How absurd is that?!

Hello Mods i read this message is it true will they get compensated and still keep the cast equipment , if this is true GGE has serious issues
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
    edited 03.08.2018
    I was under the assumption that those who were able to get that new castellan equipment during the short time it was available before the shop closed, would get their charms reimbursed and the equipment taken away.

However, I just found out (in an official statement from GGS on the German forum) that they get their charms reimbursed and get to keep the equipment!

How absurd is that?!

Hello Mods i read this message is it true will they get compensated and still keep the cast equipment , if this is true GGE has serious issues
    Hey,
    players will get their charms back (and also gold/coins - I’m not sure how you call it - in case they upraded it via Technicus) but they won’t keep the equipment (it’ll be taken away from them) :)

The point is to make sure no one will have this overpowered castellan and it wouldn’t make sense to let players keep it and give them charms for nothing, just because they own it...
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,801AU1
    Zoe said:

How absurd is that?!

Hey,
    players will get their charms back (and also gold/coins - I’m not sure how you call it - in case they upraded it via Technicus) but they won’t keep the equipment (it’ll be taken away from them) :)

GGS changed plans 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    edited 03.08.2018
    Herveus (AU1) napsal(a):
    Zoe said:

How absurd is that?!

Hey,

GGS changed plans 
    No one told us about this change, sooo.... does anyone have link to that announcement where is it supposed to be written?

I really doubt GGS would give charms for nothing...

Edit: I quickly checked latest german announcements... and it looks same as is announced here or anywhere else... :)
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,068INT1
    On a different theme Herveous would make a superb mod 

I like to nominate him because he knows everything about the game. if i knew a 10th of what he knows i be quite a good player
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    So where is the so called "Players will keep the cast set?" announcement (?) :)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• SoriasSorias Posts: 1,418Moderator
    edited 03.08.2018
    It is true, people who bought the set are allowed to keep it. We have it in the german forum written because i took the informations from E4K and asked for confirmation.

I am only able to speak for the german community but our team is quite complete and don’t need any reinforcement and by the way it would be quite sad to loose such an active player in the community.
    On a different theme Herveous would make a superb mod 

I like to nominate him because he knows everything about the game. if i knew a 10th of what he knows i be quite a good player
    This is up to English forum team, thus I think it doesn’t really belong in this thread, and Herveus can of course apply if he wants to :)

Sorias napsal(a):
    It is true, people who bought the set are allowed to keep it. We have it in the german forum written because i took the informations from E4K and asked for confirmation.
    I wish I didn’t find out... :rage:
  • Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) Posts: 455NL1
    First welcome to the English forum Zoe and Sorias. :smile:
    Sorias said:
    Not only did they get to keep the set, but they also got their charms back...
    So basically they got it for free.

Wiglema (NL1)
    Wiglema (NL1) napsal(a):
    First welcome to the English forum Zoe and Sorias. :smile:
    Sorias said:
    Not only did they get to keep the set, but they also got their charms back...
    So basically they got it for free.
    Thank you! :) 

And in regard of the set... I can just say... It’s not gonna be nice Monday  :#
  • Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 03.08.2018
    The only things I want to say to this are things I would get canned for saying

Welcome to the shitshow @Sorias

I'm sure if Herveus Mora wanted to be a moderator here he'd have done so long before the rest of us
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • So you're telling me.... The players who spent to get this beast of a cast gets to keep it??? And get their charms back??? That is total BS unless you decide to F it up like you are going to for the updated cast. You basically just did what you were asked not to do, and made it impossible for weaker players to stand a chance against a few who were on in the 15 minutes to get that casty
  • Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,487
    edited 04.08.2018
    So you're telling me.... The players who spent to get this beast of a cast gets to keep it??? And get their charms back??? That is total BS unless you decide to F it up like you are going to for the updated cast. You basically just did what you were asked not to do, and made it impossible for weaker players to stand a chance against a few who were on in the 15 minutes to get that casty
    We agree, and they didn't tell any of the rest of us @SteelSlayer (US1) ,that's why you see us finding out about it here on this thread.

I can't disclose much for details but most of us are pretty PO'd.

They better nerf the everliving garbage out of that cast and make it next to worthless or my head's going to explode.

Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
Sign In to comment.