Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• plz I request to GGe that change fc and BC back plz its hard to earn 7.5m glory for equipment 663k is easy the newly legendary players have no fc and BC commander
     plz plzzzzz
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,973
    plz I request to GGe that change fc and BC back plz its hard to earn 7.5m glory for equipment 663k is easy the newly legendary players have no fc and BC commander
     plz plzzzzz
    the 7.5m is designed to not be done by new level 70's

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • miriam (SKN1)miriam (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 41
    Not designed to 70/800 either - cant done so much attacks /day  - maybe with buying boost? using horsetails to 500 castles?
    Maybe with rubys? rewards are really crap , not  so much  flags as gifts either anymore , maybe best to vote with my legs  as so many of us have done.  
    Miriam
    miriam @ skn 1
    Not designed to 70/800 either - cant done so much attacks /day  - maybe with buying boost? using horsetails to 500 castles?
    Maybe with rubys? rewards are really crap , not  so much  flags as gifts either anymore , maybe best to vote with my legs  as so many of us have done.  
    Miriam
    after using horsetails on 2 castles buying 0 boosters using 0 other flags and having alliance glory on 0 times I am at 5m glory and I got 1.6m of that from the 2 castles where I used my ht rest the ususal crap, it's about the mass of attack. thing is though idc about the fl/bc comm even cause it is not worth leveling and equipiing and keeping in inventory for me

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • plz I request to GGe that change fc and BC back plz its hard to earn 7.5m glory for equipment 663k is easy the newly legendary players have no fc and BC commander
     plz plzzzzz
    Friendly advice - forget that sh it comm and focus on getting shifters comms, at least charms shifter isn't hard to get, especially with event now running like 5 times a month. You can almost get 1 each month.

This way you get not only comm for fcs but also pvp, thus worth maxing. 

Poor all new lvl70 players that dont have chance to get invader. :(
  • Herveus (AU1) August 1 Unknown Ruler (AU1) said: plz I request to GGe that change fc and BC back plz its hard to earn 7.5m glory for equipment 663k is easy the newly legendary players have no fc and BC commander plz plzzzzz the 7.5m is designed to not be done by new level 70's

No bro its not about glory its about commander FC and BC commander

plz plzzzzz
    Friendly advice - forget that sh it comm and focus on getting shifters comms, at least charms shifter isn't hard to get, especially with event now running like 5 times a month. You can almost get 1 each month.

But GGe removed it

plz plzzzzz
    the 7.5m is designed to not be done by new level 70'sNo bro its not about glory its about FC commander

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 576
    edited 04.08.2018
    mm did we lose some days posts?..Im only seeing posts to 2/8 but I know there were others since..

ahh they seem to have turned up
    Shares @ au 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 827
    plz I request to GGe that change fc and BC back plz its hard to earn 7.5m glory for equipment 663k is easy the newly legendary players have no fc and BC commander
     plz plzzzzz
    the 7.5m is designed to not be done by new level 70'sNo bro its not about glory its about FC commander

FC commander is pretty trash compared to shapeshifter tbh.
     plz plzzzzz

But GGe removed it

No, invader com was moved to be earnable by sub-70 players. I am still angry about this
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • I was wondering how do you become a moderator like angus since he is leaving i was thinking of replacing him sadly  :(

Thanks
    I was wondering how do you become a moderator like angus since he is leaving i was thinking of replacing him sadly  :(

Thanks
    either they look for one and it is advertised in the forums or you got contacts like me and others

• BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 200
    I was wondering how do you become a moderator like angus since he is leaving i was thinking of replacing him sadly  :(

Thanks

Dear @ultimate sheep (GB1) 
    no one can replace Angus, he was one the best .
    but regarding your request , u need to message one of CM and send your request include your cv.
    wish you luck

• A new question-
    Has anybody ever crossed 4,000 honor?
    Level 70                                                              
    Last time bought rubies: Around 2000 BC/BCE
    Took a sabbatical from the forum to improve my game.

100k MP at level 40
    200k MP at level 60
    A new question-
    Has anybody ever crossed 4,000 honor?
    on de1 quite a few and they are above 4k honor atm as well and I am sure on other big servers like us for example same is the case

• Thanks  :)
    But not in US1
    Morentz has highest honor around 3.6 or 3.7k there
    Level 70                                                              

100k MP at level 40
    200k MP at level 60
  • Update: Morentz has 3,864 honor
    Level 70                                                              

100k MP at level 40
    200k MP at level 60
  • Any clue as to when you will populate the eastern part of the map?  There are some nice outposts there but no place to move your castle.
    soearl6375 @ usa 1
  • Quick question regarding the berimond event, 

When attacking and looking at the report I noticed that there were no coins earned usually its around 20-25k coins i think, did ggs remove coins from the event or is this a temporary bug...
    Quick question regarding the berimond event, 

When attacking and looking at the report I noticed that there were no coins earned usually its around 20-25k coins i think, did ggs remove coins from the event or is this a temporary bug...
    They just are not shown in the report but still credited

Sign In to comment.