Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: August update #1

Comments

• RudraRex (IN1)RudraRex (IN1) IN1 Posts: 17
    I think this should be the exact commander.

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,109
    These monthly LTPE are getting boring , Wake up GGE bring out a long term equipment that you can earn through hard work , and not be about buying it . the small guy is needed , just as much as ruby whales. give the non ruby buyer a chance of fighting or defending, I not asking you to  give it away , but they could earn with hard work ,  it can be work through nobility contests and earn points instead of the rubbish rewards like a gold hero . just a thought , i dont want to get medore equipment every month only to delte it in 3 months time , give us a good PVP com , not npc , or at least more storage for equipment
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,973
    These monthly LTPE are getting boring , Wake up GGE bring out a long term equipment that you can earn through hard work , and not be about buying it . the small guy is needed , just as much as ruby whales. give the non ruby buyer a chance of fighting or defending, I not asking you to  give it away , but they could earn with hard work ,  it can be work through nobility contests and earn points instead of the rubbish rewards like a gold hero . just a thought , i dont want to get medore equipment every month only to delte it in 3 months time , give us a good PVP com , not npc , or at least more storage for equipment
    Yeah I'd like one that is like really hardcore to get and I like the nobility aspect you mentioned and I think with this it could be nice to have something revolving around towers again like in the Ivory Queen questline

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • FabMEEE1 (US1)FabMEEE1 (US1) Posts: 12
    edited 28.07.2018
    Personally, I like this cast, it's easily available (Although I assume it'll be a bit more expensive for charms than the Apprentice summoner is) and counters the newer, more powerful SS comms. It'll be pretty simple to get, (Maybe a bit too much so, although I don't know it's price in charms yet) so it'll add a challenge to PvP even if the player isn't online.
    When you're trying to say something offensive, please spell it correctly or I won't take you seriously.
    I've been playing on/off since 2014, this is my 2nd acct. after my first went to ruins, and I'm always happy to give advice about the game.
  • i know everyone is going on about the new set you can get but whats with the lack/nerf of tools you can now get from rewards? i understand that the tools that help in events you can get with rubies and if your getting them as rewards then people wont buy rubies and then the poor people at GGS with starve and wither away as they wont have any money (relax its a joke!) but come on you lot need to find a middle ground especially if you think players who arent ruby buyers will reach 200k points in events like the sams/nomads. this is coming off as someone crying about GGS looking after those who line their pockets with gold but i do buy gems myself and its a joke that you have to spend £100s to get somewhere in a game, (reading this back i can see the irony of what ive types as i have spent £100s and still havent gotten far) 
    my men aren't fighters but dancers!

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    when is new event schedules coming
    when is new event schedules coming
    going by what they said in the german forums it comes on monday

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Kluca3 (IT1)Kluca3 (IT1) IT1 Posts: 3,263
    edited 29.07.2018
    5 year ago i was able to change the building aspect only using 50K of stone / 50K of wood , to upgrade  all the buildings in my castle.  After ,someone of the gge team put  extra resources like steel , olive oil , glass and coal to improve the level of difficult of the game, but it  was ok.
    now i need 50 euros only for 1 stiupid structure -object
    we arent idiot enought to buy 300 K of rubbies for only 1 of these object   7 times to cover all the outpost/ castle.
    SO i don 't know what the hell is passing by  the mind of the gge... 
    if i want to change the building aspect of every structure in my castle ( all the  possible that i can buy from the arms manufacturer 1 time )    i need about 1.8 million of rubbies ; with the next update, the price will be higher , with 2 building more. 
    it is not possible play again  in this situation.
    every thing cost 10 times more after every update.
    like the tickets of wheel luck .
    like  the time steps of 5 -24 hours does not exist anymore
    like the pieces of commanders of strangers

i know many levels like me (800) that play for fun  from 7 years  that are leaving the game , destroying their outp an leaving their villages,  because this time  they will not come back in the game anymore.
    We can not spend what the gge is tryng to ask to the player of all the platform.

So now  I  ask to the moderators of this forum (if possible) to  assert themselves in speech  with a part of the gge team, to resolve this problems. When a part of  player leave,  it will be too late to stop all the others,
    i did this letter 2 year ago in my original forum , no one take care , i hope now someone will be able to forwards
     a part of this letter.

KL

" Han  diritto  agli  allori  del  trionfo  coloro  che,  conoscendo  meglio  di  tutti  i  benefici  della  pace,  non  si  sono  sottratti alle  sofferenze  della  guerra "

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    edited 30.07.2018
    Umm... the price of the set is.... :neutral:

That's like what? 3/4 months  to get it?
    Let's say you have 5 days of this event, 5 attacks = 150 charms  // 5 attacks =750 charms
    750 for each day of the event = 3750 charms.
    If they run 5 events like this in one month, you gain like what 18.750 charms (?) 
    Now let's not forget about the charm boosters, which make the ruby whales skip this "waiting time" to finish the cast in like what (?) Half a month, if you buy enough charm booster.. + if you're lucky to get the -50% discount price on the charm booster, you can actually buy a lot... and finish the cast really fast. 
    So from my opinion, this price for the cast, is really..... cheap

] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

You can buy the casts once every event so 7 events and you can get 7 casts, so I might as well sell all other casts right? The casts should only be buyable once like the nuomad cast!

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    You can buy the casts once every event so 7 events and you can get 7 casts, so I might as well sell all other casts right? The casts should only be buyable once like the nuomad cast!
    Do you  know the total charm points you get from a full hit with charm boosters? I've got 700 charms.. with less than 100 charm boosters
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

Do you  know the total charm points you get from a full hit with charm boosters? I've got 700 charms.. with less than 100 charm boosters

• Lewis_1812 (GB1)Lewis_1812 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    edited 30.07.2018
    Soooo.... have just spent a quick 10-15 mins skimming through this thread responding to feedback on the introduction of this new castellan set.

Aaaannd quite correctly, the response is almost entirely negative. Everyone is more or less stating the same thing- 'the set is far too overpowered'. 

*Shrugs shoulders*, you planning on doing anything with this information out of interest then GGS? Or you just gonna continue down the same path of 'we know best' and disregard the thoughts of anyone else? 

Quite honestly, what is the point of creating an update feedback section on the forum if you ignore every single comment made?

*Edit

Just looked at the new forum announcement and it appears the cast set is now being put on hold for the time-being and downgraded for future release. Feel a bit of an idiot now as this was declared just an hour more or less after I posted above :) However, thought I would add this to my post and also say thank you GGS for taking our comments on board.

Regards,
    Lewis
    Post edited by Lewis_1812 (GB1) on
    Server loot record on UK1- (28/01/2018).
    http://prntscr.com/i6u6zp

New record on UK1- (13/01/2019) :)
    http://prntscr.com/m8j849
  • Carol5 (GB1)Carol5 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    And now, thanks to the complaints of the ruby whales, the only way to stand up to the monster comms has been pulled....to be "adjusted". We all know what this means.
    The only cast promised, to try and get the balance back for defending, and accessible for all, is going to be neutered and then dished out at some point in the distant future.

You want to encourage PvP? Or just encourage OG and Fire/com casts?
    This is not the way to do it.
    Carol5 @ en 1
  • CBee (US1)CBee (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    well i hope yall cry babies happy,  cause gge offered the set and i  bought it and teched it up,  now they doing away with it.  of all the shyt gge decides to fix.  smh
    CBee @ usa1

• And now, thanks to the complaints of the ruby whales, the only way to stand up to the monster comms has been pulled....to be "adjusted". We all know what this means.
    The only cast promised, to try and get the balance back for defending, and accessible for all, is going to be neutered and then dished out at some point in the distant future.

You want to encourage PvP? Or just encourage OG and Fire/com casts?
    This is not the way to do it.
    u call that cast balance??? lol 

for ruby whales nothing is problem, as simple as that

The fact that you can get unlimited deff suport, that deff eats 3 so you can hold more already makes it harder for attacker to do some serious damage. Any decent alliance can gather 20k deff support vs 3k or so that attacker can send and now you want 120% cy bonus and 135% melee range power with +50% on the wall? Srsly that's balance in which world?

There's very good new beri cast that is also very easily obtainable and it had great REASONABLE stats for castellan. 

Anyway, kudos to GGE for listening to players for once and actually reworking the stats!
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,109
    edited 30.07.2018
    It seems that players will always be divided on all decision that are made. But i am curious that acted so quick on this one
    i been on forum for a long time , and as this decision goes, it is practically instant .

My thinking is that realised they made a boo boo and negative remarks gave them a way out . let face it  99% of things never change on what forum thinks .

If we worried about defender, and beating armies it was ever thus it was more great to watch an army of horrors disappear, i feel that maybe ruby whales and GGE might just have realised that a good Castellen would not be good for business , why would you want to buy horrors only to watch then all die .

for non ruby buyers this was there salvation , and a chance in the game. , because most ruby buyer are normally outright attackers, 

There are alliances now that are just outright Event players as for me i get whatever i can free , but with a small amount of ruby buying 

My oppinion is this is just Synical

and if they acted on most moans on forum then but only then i might think this is on the level.
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    I'm glad they have looked altering the stats of the new cast. It's courtyard was the main issue. Most casts have good other stats and add great melee and range bonuses, but then add supreme courtyard and you're blown out of proportion.

Only a handful of comms had more courtyard and that's including a look item. So to restore some balance to it, the courtyard decrease is fair. 

The cost of 37,000 green SS charms isn't an issue. Casts are vital and shouldn't be piss easy to attain. They should be worked hard for, or bought in some cases. 

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

Sign In to comment.