Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

shady lady tasks

fair play rules dictate that you cant attack from closer than 20 clicks, yet the shady lady keeps giving me castles that are too close.

Comments

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    edited 29.07.2018
    fair play rules are bullcrap. Made by players, for players.

If you want to hit the shady lady targets, go for it. It's an event made by GGS to encourage PvP, plus there are associated achievement points. Just don't cry if they retal, or declare, or whatever.
    @EpicRob (GB1)

Discord: JYT#1574
  • message the player who you want to attack offer the res and that  you will send a small army then their should say yes

but if your target is not in an alliance fpr don t count for him

• BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Most places I've run I've explicitly excluded shady hits from the distance restrictions if people want to do them. To be honest the distance restriction is only there in the UK code to help the big alliances support themselves, so meh, I've never been a fan of it full stop.

As krs says, the easiest way is to actually arrange the shady with the person, and as long as they don't feel too strongly about the honour loss, it's easy to arrange the smallest possible hit to win with minimal fires/no tools lost etc for the rubies.
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• ken.n (US1)ken.n (US1) US1 Posts: 136
     Some would say set up hits are a form of cheating plus if you PM them it could take all day for them to respond.

Man up and just hit your shady targets  without warning that is the way the event was supposed to be played.
    ken.n @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file