We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Farewell

Comments

• happy hunting bud, thanks for all the help and the laughs bud,best of luck with everything
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) Posts: 851GB1
    A big blow to the forums and the UK server appreciate all you done for us Ang have a good one mate. 
    [email protected]
    Leader of Wraith
  • didnt know you very well mate so I can't really say what you were like as a person other than rumours I've heard before (although don't trust rumours, half the server seem to think I'm james haydon because my name is james lmao)

but one thing I can definitely say is you worked really hard in organising events, putting together event schedules, guides, tutorials etc. you've been a massive help to the community, I can agree with some of what you've written (not all of it, but we all have our own opinions). I only hope that you can do as well, even better, at your new job, and I hope all goes well.

laters, james

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) Posts: 356GB1
    i as player on game gave us few laughs but do agree with you one thing cg have to be stopped vas the game disappear the amount players leaving due your lot cheating preats do not cheat but good luck real life all got to say
    In what way did we cheat?

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) Posts: 356GB1
    edited 29.07.2018
    lol @andybash (GB1) we did not cheat we fought the war fair in till you lot  broke the rules 

and if your players cant handle bit of pvp then its the wrong game for them

their should go play farm vile
    so you think not running multis not cheating ok fair then lmao
    We don't run any multi's you idiot
    Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• cheza2000 (GB1)cheza2000 (GB1) Posts: 269GB1
    edited 29.07.2018
    Post no longer relevant due to earlier posts from another player being removed. 
    Post edited by cheza2000 (GB1) on
    cheza2000 @ en 1
    Praetorians
  • Best of luck to you in the future. It was a pleasure to serve with you! 
  • @BM ang1243

Honestly, we ought to credit you with transforming the forum into a useful tool for player information at least in the earliest days. Prior to putting your hands on it, the forum was outdated and full of misinformation. Though we were friends before you started moderating, its been fun to watch you project yourself on this platform.

Much success in the next chapter... you will be sorely missed. Whatever you do... you'll do well.

Cheers my friend!  :)
  • best of luck for you in the future angus   we will miss you
    Jojo010 @ nl 1
  • BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 201
    you will be missed 
    wish u all the best
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1
    iam  not like some  people  who  try pot mask and say you did good

personly i would say   the time you were here  20 month was extra  you should stop after 2 month  i dont know you in person or in the game server but the way you talk about other alliys when you saying good bye   you suck man  and in forum i never like becuse you  only anser people who say good stuff about you and never give a good anser to some one who hade complan or so  

any way    best of luck in life  and i hope you are not same in life  as you are here

• Sorry to see you go Angus, been nice knowing you over the years, as friend in the same alliance once and as foe, when battling one another in PvP  times of war

you were one of the players that I had a bit of respect for on the server 

all the best in your future endevours

Regards  

BM

• All the best @BM ang1243 in future endeavors and thank you for everything!

•   Finally had enough of the Kool-Aid, eh ?

EdMohrmann @ usa 1
  • Good luck for the future Angus :smiley:

• All things come to an end :)
    Thank you for all of your work

-------------------------<<< TheMaximum - English/French/Dutch - NL1 - Alliance: Imagination >>>-------------------------
  • FabMEEE1 (US1)FabMEEE1 (US1) Posts: 12
    edited 31.07.2018
    Fab post, and thanks for all the work Ang, you'll be missed on a number of levels :smile:
    Well, since Fujiwara asked me to:

But seriously though, we'll miss you and your contributions to the forum, they're always helpful and appreciated, and I agree with 100% of what you said there below the UK server part. (I'm not on UK, so I can't say about that bit) :)

(I really did think Fuji meant me at first)
    When you're trying to say something offensive, please spell it correctly or I won't take you seriously.
    I've been playing on/off since 2014, this is my 2nd acct. after my first went to ruins, and I'm always happy to give advice about the game.
  • dliu3 (US1)dliu3 (US1) Posts: 225US1
    Bye...
    We'll miss you
    Proud member of Heavens Army on US1!
  • Thanks for all the hard work ang

Have had my ups and downs with you in game on my previous account but managed to avoid that on this one - think the only thing left to do is awkwardly 'man hug' it out and move on.

Good luck in whatever you move onto

Shrimper return @ en 1
Sign In to comment.