We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

BM Fujiwara

Hello everyone, I'm letting you all know that I have re-donned the moderator hat as another English community board moderator. I've been playing for most of the last 6+ years, and throwing bits and bobs on the forums as a player for a lot of that time, and have decided (and been accepted) to join the existing, outstanding Empire community team.

I'm still an active player, and care as much as anyone else about making Empire a thriving community and fun game to play, and will act as much as possible to enable that high quality feedback goes in the right direction, and to make sure that important and complete information gets fed back to the players.

So if something has cropped up that needs moderator attention, feel free to ping me. If someone has a fantastic idea that needs implementing in the game, feel free to point it out. If you just want to say hi, that's cool too :smile:

See you around in game and on the forums all! Fuji out--
fujiwara @ en-1
fujiwara @ us-1

Comments

• BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    Welcome to the Team @BM_Fujiwara - really great to have you here finally!

Angus
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• Ohh that’s awesome!
    King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) Posts: 356GB1
    welcome back buddy, can't be any worse than ang

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• Welcome to the team. Can't wait to see what you bring to the table. ;)
  • BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 201Moderator
    Welcome to the Team, 
    Regards
    QB
  • Madara. (INT1)Madara. (INT1) Posts: 161INT1
    welcome i hoope you do a good serve  on the game and here  best luck 

• BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,068INT1
    Good luck to all you do in the future and real life , you been great

Tony
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 604US1
    Ditto
  • We appreciate all of your hardwork and dedication. Will miss seeing you around. Cheers lad :pensive:
  • Crom CruachCrom Cruach Posts: 686Community Manager
    Thanks for all the hard work @BM Fujiwara. While we only worked together for a short time it was always a pleasure.
This discussion has been closed.