Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 575
    edited 25.07.2018
    What happened to earning coin when fighting the beri in green world. not even getting coin from the cultist tower anymore whats going on????
    you are getting the coin, it just doesn't appear on the battle report.
    but we're not getting the coin we were..this beri invasion was always bad re coin but it seems worse now. It doesnt pay for itself by the time you factor in coin costs to heal and travel. I think all events sb self funding at least. 
    Post edited by Shares (AU1) on
    Shares @ au 1
  • Well beri invasion has never been self funding coin wise ever. You have to prepare for it.

Beri Invasion gives great res and that is the benefit of hitting it hard.
  • bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) US1 Posts: 978
    I break even to slightly ahead on coin count on beri invasion.  Of course I use cheap troops to do so.  That said, like Varg said, you hit it for the resources, not the coin.
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Anyone know what happened to Private RVs?
    Was the idea tossed or did GGS just quietly sweep it under the rug and pretend it was never announced?
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Sure would be nice to get the 27,000 WOF tickets that were stolen from me under the pretense that it is good for the game.

I had 3,000 tickets.  I was going to get 1000 plays on the wheel.  I went to sleep dreaming about those plays.  I wake up and BAM!  I am only getting 100 plays for the same chinzy prizes.  The least they could do is make the prizes better - I mean really better. 

I lost 900 plays because I was saving them to try to win the event when it launched.  You all got to know that was just flat out cold.

Mpinto55 @ usa 1
  • BM FujiwaraBM Fujiwara Posts: 575
    Well beri invasion has never been self funding coin wise ever. You have to prepare for it.

Beri Invasion gives great res and that is the benefit of hitting it hard.
    That and the easy to get base food items
    fujiwara @ en-1
    fujiwara @ us-1

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    JYT (US1) said:
    Anyone know what happened to Private RVs?
    Was the idea tossed or did GGS just quietly sweep it under the rug and pretend it was never announced?
    Done as feature but they said in the German forum that they wanna look for a solution that tackles the root of the problem.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • eibbed62 (AU1)eibbed62 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 403
    Hi All,

Thank you in advance,
    Regards,
    Debbie
    eibbed62 @ au 1
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Hi All,

Thank you in advance,
    Regards,
    Debbie
    It means that that shapeshifter has hit you
  • There's no foolproof way.
    Just hope for the best and try to send less attackers.
    Level 70                                                              
    Last time bought rubies: Around 2000 BC/BCE
    Took a sabbatical from the forum to improve my game.

100k MP at level 40
    200k MP at level 60
  • How do you merge another alliance into your own alliance?
    How do you merge another alliance into your own alliance?
    Typically you look at other peeps. Propose a merger and if they accept. You take the members that are coming over and have them leave their alliance and join you. Then if you need more space you move out some peeps to make room for more if needed
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    Thank you herveus
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • mike697 (GB1)mike697 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
    when storm finishes !! can ya tell me what returns to my main automaticaly ??
    troops and tools ?? 
    when storm finishes !! can ya tell me what returns to my main automaticaly ??
    troops and tools ?? 
    troops and tools and deco goes back to deco storage

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • How do we take care of a player that is being a bully? He keeps hitting the same few player all the time a couple times a day  in there main and also op and off worlds. The players he is hitting are all ready on fire . Plus the alliance is not at war with him.   is name is LOOT IS MY WAY  
    Diane Skarie @ usa 1
    How do we take care of a player that is being a bully? He keeps hitting the same few player all the time a couple times a day  in there main and also op and off worlds. The players he is hitting are all ready on fire . Plus the alliance is not at war with him.   is name is LOOT IS MY WAY  
    give him the same treatment hit him everywhere 24/7

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    How do we take care of a player that is being a bully? He keeps hitting the same few player all the time a couple times a day  in there main and also op and off worlds. The players he is hitting are all ready on fire . Plus the alliance is not at war with him.   is name is LOOT IS MY WAY  
    If ya really can't handle them, complain to your main alliance. You're a sub.
  • Has anyone else noticed you can no longer buy the nomad troops from the nomad shop? 8hours till the event finishes and I'm unable to buy the troops (just bought a boost for this reason). Did we get any notification from gge that this would happen and has this happened to other players?
    Has anyone else noticed you can no longer buy the nomad troops from the nomad shop? 8hours till the event finishes and I'm unable to buy the troops (just bought a boost for this reason). Did we get any notification from gge that this would happen and has this happened to other players?
    Has been that way for months now and was announced by the that Nomad store will reset at midnight on the day nomads end and that you will the no longer be able to buy troops.

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file