Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Tired of loot requirements? Join COPPERHEAD a direct sub of MOVING COMPANY.

Hello everyone!

I am Zltb, Deputy of COPPERHEAD.

Our alliance has been growing very rapidly and has recently become a sub of MOVING COMPANY. We are currently over 6 million might points and gaining quickly.

Here at COPPERHEAD we do not believe in weekly loot counts, instead, we simply ask that our players stay active, grow steadily and participate in events. This model has worked EXTREMELY well for us and we will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

To join please reply this forum with your in game name (IGN), your current level and might points.

Slots are limited so please reply as soon as possible.

I hope to see you soon here at COPPERHEAD!

Comments

• All you ask is your alliance to be active, grow steadily and participate in events... but no loot requirement? lol

Loot points are a great way to see how a player is active, if they are growing steadily (You can keep track of their loot and see if it increases next week, etc), and if they participate in events. You should probably rework your system... lol

• All you ask is your alliance to be active, grow steadily and participate in events... but no loot requirement? lol

Loot points are a great way to see how a player is active, if they are growing steadily (You can keep track of their loot and see if it increases next week, etc), and if they participate in events. You should probably rework your system... lol
    Many people think that our system doesn't work but it does. If you would like to see for yourself how COPPERHEAD operates, we would love to have you here for a trial membership.

• The Veteran (US1)The Veteran (US1) US1 Posts: 85
    edited 23.07.2018
    All you ask is your alliance to be active, grow steadily and participate in events... but no loot requirement? lol

Many people think that our system doesn't work but it does. If you would like to see for yourself how COPPERHEAD operates, we would love to have you here for a trial membership.

Maybe some other time. Right now I am fairly busy. Thanks for the offer.

Vet

• "Recently"? Weren't you guys a sub like a year ago when I put MOVING COMPANY to the torch?

I swear I vaguely remember you guys being a sub.
    We used to be a sub of The Untamed, perhaps that is where you remember us from?
  • "Recently"? Weren't you guys a sub like a year ago when I put MOVING COMPANY to the torch?

No.

You're telling me you guys weren't MK COPPERHEAD?

Judging by a message in my archive, the war was probably more like 1.25-1.5 years ago now

Jesus, time flies.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • eckberg (US1)eckberg (US1) US1 Posts: 51

This coming from the player currently sitting at rank 5805 in loot this week with a very strong score of 127,000.

I hope you didn't lose too many troops on that beri camp. 
    It's wild.  It's like I work from time to time and don't get on every day.  And when I try, I prefer pvp over events; and no I don't mean sniping ops and outers of guys 1/3 my size.  ;D
    1 mil+ MP players.
    Find 300k MP potatoes.
    Snipe their attack and outers.
    "LOL get gud eventers and pvp like real players!!!"
    Always have worse KD ratios vs equal players.

No.

You're telling me you guys weren't MK COPPERHEAD?

Judging by a message in my archive, the war was probably more like 1.25-1.5 years ago now

Jesus, time flies.
    I think you are correct. I haven't even been at COPPERHEAD a full year so I wouldn't have known about this. 
  • The Torrent (GB1)The Torrent (GB1) GB1 Posts: 631
    No loon requirement is a reason I wouldn’t join your alliance, if I was in US1 ofc 

WATCHING GGE

autocorrect changes all crom-unfriendly words to crom on gge cuz groms got something about words that are even allowed in U rated films
    i fill forward all crom unfriendly words to crom as a nice person as i know crom loves dealing with that stuff.
    semi retired and sick of game - message me in game if u wanna kamikaze ur acc with me.

Quoting does NOT ping the poster. Please @ me if you want my attention. Use " for names with spaces, e.g @ "The Torrent (GB1)"

• This coming from the player currently sitting at rank 5805 in loot this week with a very strong score of 127,000.

I hope you didn't lose too many troops on that beri camp. 
    It's wild.  It's like I work from time to time and don't get on every day.  And when I try, I prefer pvp over events; and no I don't mean sniping ops and outers of guys 1/3 my size.  ;D
    "size".. One thing i've learned (from personal experience of course) is males cant judge size correctly... Also, what size are u talking about? Physical size, mental size, or loot score size? seems like a cpl of those are low; but hey, i am a male of course. 
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warmarshal for Fluffy Unicorns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• No loon requirement is a reason I wouldn’t join your alliance, if I was in US1 ofc 
    Many people are skeptical of our system, but after visiting our alliance I have they always agree that it works. 

If you ever join US1 I would love to have you visit or even stay with us permanently. 

You guys were a part of us, but didn't grow, had inactive potatoes, and never met loot requirement.  Maybe you should learn to do the basics before anything else.
    We did grow. We gained over 2 million in might points while we were a sub of The Untamed. Any players that are inactive are simply there until we strip OPs and RVs from them. 
  • Lol @ Fried bragging about crap that happened a year ago. 

As for the rest of the players who think they are 'helping', when did jesus say you were entitled to give suggestions?

As for the rest of the players who think they are 'helping', when did jesus say you were entitled to give suggestions?

It's the lesser-known 11th Commandment, "Thou art entitled to give thine opinions on internet forums"
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns

It's the lesser-known 11th Commandment, "Thou art entitled to give thine opinions on internet forums"
    Dearest Fried, 

Apologies for not caring enough to do my own research and reading the Bible like the Americans do AKA every other word meaning freedom while holding a bald eagle and farting the national anthem. 

- You friendly troll whom you had a one night stand with, but were so unpleased you decided to kill me.

•  This model has worked EXTREMELY well for us and we will
    You just had to capitalize EXTREMELY to show us how EXTREME you are.

•  and participate in events.
    What about PvP?

Sign In to comment.