Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: August update #1

Comments

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Another thing GGE might do to counter this castellan is limit the number of active defensive troops in the courtyard.  As an example, say the def limit is 10k, but you have 30k in your castle and 3 stacked incoming attacks.  Each of those  attacks would face a 10k defense, rather than the first facing 30k, the second 30 minus whatever the first killed and so on.  Note:  I do NOT  expect GGE to go this route as on the face of it, it doesn't scream more instant ruby purchases...
    It will be a complicated sistem dude, what about other sets of casts?
    That's why i say it will be a complicated sistem to implement, also what about the diversity of def troops?
    It would choose the strongest troops and prolly have a % melee to ranged bar like the wall
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 576
    edited 25.07.2018
    Another thing GGE might do to counter this castellan is limit the number of active defensive troops in the courtyard.  As an example, say the def limit is 10k, but you have 30k in your castle and 3 stacked incoming attacks.  Each of those  attacks would face a 10k defense, rather than the first facing 30k, the second 30 minus whatever the first killed and so on.  Note:  I do NOT  expect GGE to go this route as on the face of it, it doesn't scream more instant ruby purchases...
    That's why i say it will be a complicated sistem to implement, also what about the diversity of def troops?
    It would choose the strongest troops and prolly have a % melee to ranged bar like the wall
    Ive long since pondered the idea of restricting defence troops to a multiple of the defence troops that the defender can put on the wall but I figure players wont like it. IMHO it would go a little to balance big alliances versus others and maybe put more emphasis on the lords ability to defend rather than his alliances ability to support..
    Shares @ au 1
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 576
    edited 25.07.2018
    Ive stated in other threads that imho the fusion system is designed to make stronger comms and hence all our existing comms redundant. This cast is obviously made to match those... the problem is not the making of comms redundant, its the thought that it will probably happen overnight in one sweeping update... thru hard work and time Im not that far behind ruby whales so any such update would finally finish me. 

I dont object to gradual improvement in equipement as thats normal but all this smacks of a desperate GGE trying to squeeze the last ounce out of this game before it dies..
    Shares @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,973
    Ive long since pondered the idea of restricting defence troops to a multiple of the defence troops that the defender can put on the wall but I figure players wont like it. IMHO it would go a little to balance big alliances versus others and maybe put more emphasis on the lords ability to defend rather than his alliances ability to support..
    I would support that idea cause it means to keep your honor having your own defenders everywhere is more important and you can't rely purely on alliance support.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Haha, got like 3 days head start to quit. 
    Hi !! :smile:
  • STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) GB1 Posts: 204
    Losing enthusiasm for this game so much that I cant even be bothered to put any effort into talking crap about it on a forum.

Its going to be hilarious when GGS go under.
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 325
    sheeshhhhhhhh why are you guys complaining about that catellan?? about time they made one like this to level the difference. Not everyone is able to BUY  a super commander ya know. So. if the stats are right I lilke it
    ur sure ? soon every player will use it, and u will think twice before killing ur demons in an attack, soon PvP will be fcked
    well yeah I'm sure...... since as a barely ruby buyung player I'm tired for a long time with attacks of players who only have uber comms and pick only targets they know that they don't or hardly buy rubies and just farm them. And before you start yelling that I'll need to learn how to defend, I do know that very well. I am able to defend myself but there are people who just use the uber comms to bully a whole server with it just because they enjoy to destroy other (non ruby) players. So stop the whining over a castellan that most likely is hard to obtain for non ruby players and easier for ruby whales, this game needed a balance on the castellans
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • Dam how do you manage to come up with something so bad
  • Since no one can opt out of pvp, this is great.  This is a big FU to all of the 70/800s that hit much lower level 70s.  It's about time.  Whiny little snot gobblers ruin the fun for everyone else.  It's about time they have to suffer too.

I think this is great.  I don't generally pvp anyway and never against players half my level.  Maybe if there weren't so many high level bullies, this cast would not have been offered.  You goons did it to yourselves.
  • squirrelie (US1)squirrelie (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 26.07.2018
    Post edited by squirrelie (US1) on
    squirrel lord @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.