Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The 'KoN way'

Comments

• pasanen (US1)pasanen (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    Remember when this was a war game and people didnt cry about getting hit?
    When was that? The oldest thread in this section is a bawl fest.
    pantti015 @ skn 1
  • Kozmo (US1)Kozmo (US1) Posts: 373
    Remember when this was a war game and people didnt cry about getting hit?
    You suck.
  • Remember when this was a war game and people didnt cry about getting hit?
    is it really?

that's hilarious lmao
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    "The 'KoN' Way"
    F*** you over, burn everything you own, take everything they didn't burn, and p*** on your remains. Then walk away for a bottle of beer. And it's PERFECTLY acceptable IMO.  
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Enigmas (US1)Enigmas (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    Negan hits, we defend.  The next day Segel hits and we defend again.  That same day KoN masses us with 6 wave attacks and full ruby tools on mains and ops for no other reason than we had the gall to defend ourselves.  This was several days before they declared on LOF so when that excuse comes up you can flush it.

That's 'The KoN way'.  For the rest of us who who aren't in top 10 alliances who used to enjoy playing the game, it means grab your ankles.  You either open the gates and lose rubies and rss, or mount a noble defense and lose rss and all your troops.  There is no honor in how they operate and eventually you'll feel the same way when it happens to you. 

Maybe they were breastfed too much or not enough when they were kids......maybe they're still breastfeeding, but that's really gross so I won't go there.  Maybe Serry, Heartnoir, Segel, Negan etc. have never kissed an actual person (other than the aforementioned, but that's really not kissing), who knows?  I have an image of sad little (literally and figuratively) players gleefully rubbing their frail pallid hands together with the prospect of overwhelming yet another player.  To each their own.  I would rather go outside with my family and enjoy real life with people I can actually see.

Face facts GGE players.  The game has been stale for many months and there are so many glitches and bugs that it has become accepted.  There are constant pop-ups that interrupt game play.  The rewards for completing events are....well.....not worth completing the events, and I don't really see any changes to the status quo coming.  Add 'The KoN way' to the mix and I, like many others, have decided to leave the game.  

Don't run with scissors, look both ways before crossing the street, and wash your hands after using the restroom.

DILLY DILLY (you know the rest) 
    Can't say anything except   Well Spoken.
    usa 1
  • Enigmas (US1)Enigmas (US1) US1 Posts: 24
    edited 02.06.2018
    GGE allowing players to take  someones op that they have had for years playing on this server is not smart business. 
    Not everyone is a ruby whale.  Some people spend more money on this game than most spend on a car payment. So I send a message to GGE and ask what is their stance on players taking ops that people have put time and real money into 
    Here is their reply 

Let me translate this for you. 
    GGE is saying that if you can not spend enough money to move your main castle 4 times a month and buy the troops that you need to attack or defend. WE DO NOT CARE

The player surveys are a fkn waste of time. Contacting GGE support is a fkn waste of Time.

My game changer is that when someone is allowed to steal real money from you.... That is just wrong 
    Post edited by Temprance on
    usa 1
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    GGE allowing players to take  someones op that they have had for years playing on this server is not smart business. 
    Not everyone is a ruby whale.  Some people spend more money on this game than most spend on a car payment. So I send a message to GGE and ask what is their stance on players taking ops that people have put time and real money into 
    Here is their reply 

GGE is saying that if you can not spend enough money to move your main castle 4 times a month and buy the troops that you need to attack or defend. WE DO NOT CARE

The player surveys are a fkn waste of time. Contacting GGE support is a fkn waste of Time.

My game changer is that when someone is allowed to steal real money from you.... That is just wrong 
    I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this buddy but you seem to have clicked on the wrong link. Goodgame Bigfarm is the second link on the page, not the first. In Goodgame Empire, there is war, and in war people take things that once did not belong to them. Please be more careful when clicking on links in the future. 
    MUFU Member

• It is a lot more fun being a leg level 30 and getting attacked by a 800 because they are mad about storm from 4 months ago nice that they hit the all of my mains and one of my ops “it’s a war game” doesn’t excuse massing someone because you want to use money 
  • It is a lot more fun being a leg level 30 and getting attacked by a 800 because they are mad about storm from 4 months ago nice that they hit the all of my mains and one of my ops “it’s a war game” doesn’t excuse massing someone because you want to use money 

mad peoples be mad tho
    also whales gonna whale lol
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns

mad peoples be mad tho
    I'm not mad at all it happens 
    Sometimes you send a 6 wave attack on a leg 32
    And sometimes you max out your credit card on rubies so you can get the units to attack such fierce opponents as a level 32
    Im happy that they are still mad about storm it just shows the fact that we got to them, how we pissed them off how a medium alliance somehow put up a fight against the mighty crayon royals  

• LOL, KoN and Misc working together to clear the server. Great plan guys and when there is no one left but low level noobs  who you gonna hit then? Each other again? LOL

Keep up the good work guys when your might drops and all that is left is events have fun with your "war" game
    Already their descriptions are starting to look sad with no one to play with

ALL YOU RUBY BUYING SUCKERS

22 AUGUST 2017
    GOODGAME EMPIRE HITS $800 MILLION IN LIFETIME REVENUES
    Press Release – Hamburg, August 22, 2017

Just in time for its sixth anniversary, ‘Goodgame Empire’ has given its developer, Hamburg-based Goodgame Studios, a truly special gift. The highly popular medieval strategy game hit $800 million in lifetime revenues, becoming Germany’s most successful game of all time and one of the top games worldwide.

KoN and Misc must own half the company
    I've spent like $30 on this game.  You don't need to buy to be okay.

I can confirm though, I'm the vice president of GGE.  We've been trying to get the game to shut down so we can focus on farmville, however our $hitty updates haven't been showing the numbers we need.  This is our more aggressive strategy of getting people to quit.  
    but u havent broken 500k mp either
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• LOL, KoN and Misc working together to clear the server. Great plan guys and when there is no one left but low level noobs  who you gonna hit then? Each other again? LOL

Keep up the good work guys when your might drops and all that is left is events have fun with your "war" game

22 AUGUST 2017

Just in time for its sixth anniversary, ‘Goodgame Empire’ has given its developer, Hamburg-based Goodgame Studios, a truly special gift. The highly popular medieval strategy game hit $800 million in lifetime revenues, becoming Germany’s most successful game of all time and one of the top games worldwide.

I can confirm though, I'm the vice president of GGE.  We've been trying to get the game to shut down so we can focus on farmville, however our $hitty updates haven't been showing the numbers we need.  This is our more aggressive strategy of getting people to quit.  
    thats because mp is for losers
    kvass @ this game is gay

• A.J.S (INT3)A.J.S (INT3) INT3 Posts: 180
    edited 23.07.2018
    Here is their reply 

I see no problem with op stealing mate it is part of the game and one of the ways to win wars get used to it. If u spend time and money on Ur op also make arrangements to defend it not make it an event paradise full of dec tempting new players
    however gge ruined that aspect with the dec update :(

P.S: this is a war game not a shit build the castle game!
    Just playing for the fun of burning others  :p
  • I'm just here for segel's commentary.
  • TannerM. (US1)TannerM. (US1) US1 Posts: 2,695
    LOL, KoN and Misc working together to clear the server. Great plan guys and when there is no one left but low level noobs  who you gonna hit then? Each other again? LOL

22 AUGUST 2017

Maybe, but this guy sure has 

Think he has almost double your MP.  

Since you thought it mattered or something.  
    nHIylr9gif = The battle plan

The Ningdom now and forever - Serry 

Hion has a small dink
  • Sorth121 (US1)Sorth121 (US1) US1 Posts: 215
    It is a lot more fun being a leg level 30 and getting attacked by a 800 because they are mad about storm from 4 months ago nice that they hit the all of my mains and one of my ops “it’s a war game” doesn’t excuse massing someone because you want to use money 

mad peoples be mad tho
    I'm not mad at all it happens 
    Sometimes you send a 6 wave attack on a leg 32
    And sometimes you max out your credit card on rubies so you can get the units to attack such fierce opponents as a level 32
    Im happy that they are still mad about storm it just shows the fact that we got to them, how we pissed them off how a medium alliance somehow put up a fight against the mighty crayon royals  

Please quit mentioning that you are a level 32. You are not, you are a level 70. If you were an actual level 32, then your bishing would be more(but still not really) warranted. Your legendary level really does not change if it is "fair" or not to hit you. Once you are level 70 you are fair game for the rest of the server and you are just going to have to deal with that.
    Also the "it's a war game" thing does excuse attacking you as in a war game, you're going to get attacked.

And finally, I am fairly certain that Yemil didn't mass you because they want to use money. Attacking you is in no way a requirement of them spending money, it is just something fun yo do because you will obviously cry about it. 
    MUFU Member

Sign In to comment.