Tired of being bullied, lied too and forced to quit? Come join us because we just don't care anymore

Recruiting all players to MISCII Rogue and Ragged Warriors where bullying and intimidation will get you nowhere. As sent to mnight: "Go peddle your wares to someone who cares, because we don't anymore." We play with NO RULES anymore. Over 250 horns on MISC on the first day. Woo Hoo. Keep them scrambling.

When did the rules change in the game allowing alliances to dictate how you play? How you defend? If you put up a fire cast and defend all walls and "tool burn" them? Isn't that just part of the game? Most tools and troops are won in events now, not purchased, and easily replaced.

When did it happen that lying, bullying, intimidating, and chasing good players from the game become ok? Months ago? Years ago?

When is the server going to quit walking on egg shells and take the game back? Alliances are being decimated one alliance at a time, players are quitting, and the server isn't making money for GGE anymore. Unless players stand up and fight against the inequality of the game and the players who bully others, it will cease to exist.

Narcissistic-a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance. Look it up. There are TOO many people on this game thinking they can treat players like pawns. It's time to find your inner tiger and fight back against the tyranny.

Fight on people!
Peanut22 @ usa 1

Comments

• Hate when the birds talk shit
    (on us i am under bird)
    FighterPdog @ usa 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    If you want to pick a fight with misc go right ahead.  I don't recommend it though.  I did that and it didn't work out so well.

I have been able to replace my butt cheeks and the silver platter they served it up on was nice but really, just play the game.

You will be much happier just minding your own business and keeping your mouth shut.
    holy shit you got raped into submission

• OxO (AU1) said:
    If you want to pick a fight with misc go right ahead.  I don't recommend it though.  I did that and it didn't work out so well.

I have been able to replace my butt cheeks and the silver platter they served it up on was nice but really, just play the game.

You will be much happier just minding your own business and keeping your mouth shut.
    We don't take kindly to that kind of language on this Christian forum.
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    OxO (AU1) said:

We don't take kindly to that kind of language on this Christian forum.
       :'(

• The fact that KON and MISC are 69'ing each other kind of turns me off. I had a really good erection just about now, it took me about 20 mins, thanks for wasting my time.

• Haskell (US1)Haskell (US1) Posts: 217
    edited 21.07.2018
     mnight (US1) said:
     There were some hits sent to her and she ran. She bailed on the alliance she just got in hot water with her mouth. She was removed from those other alliances she went to, at our request, because they didn't want to be lied to by her and used as a safe house... that was when her salty nuts started really roasting.

I believe it. lol I tried recruiting her from Phoenix Reborn a few ago and got rejected (thankfully). Ironically though, while talking to her, I got a narcissistic vibe. Peanut is a real nut. :#

• walking on egg shells
    I don't walk on egg shells. :/ I accidentally step on Legos though and that HURTS. :|

• Critical (US1)Critical (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    What I really don't get is why people constantly have the desire to pick and portray the best players as " Bullies"
Sign In to comment.