Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Is it true?

Read recently on Google that if you are using "bots" on GGE that if you use them for less than 16 hours a day GGE will not only not notice but will also do nothing about it- Is that right?

As far as i was concerned bots are illegal  and i seem to remember GGE saying people would be banned for using them? but if they cant trace them why not just look at the res collected at the end of play on a Monday - i regular see players collecting almost 100 MILLION
RESOURCES ON DAY ONE - It don't take a lot of working out or the use of high tech to trace "bot users" .... 

Comments

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    They need evidence... High loot can be done by anyone but once it's starting to be in a selective formula then you are giving them evidence. Like I loot ~25mil loot everytime I do my seasonal booster and that's over the course of 3h. That's no hitting RBCs just nomads or samurai... Sometimes FC/BC but that isn't very common. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• Read recently on Google that if you are using "bots" on GGE that if you use them for less than 16 hours a day GGE will not only not notice but will also do nothing about it- Is that right?

As far as i was concerned bots are illegal  and i seem to remember GGE saying people would be banned for using them? but if they cant trace them why not just look at the res collected at the end of play on a Monday - i regular see players collecting almost 100 MILLION
    RESOURCES ON DAY ONE - It don't take a lot of working out or the use of high tech to trace "bot users" .... 
    may or maynot all the top looting players use bots, i don't know how they get that much loot in one day, but once i seen a member sent me his tower reports one day fully, he attacked nearly 200 towers in all kingdoms and got nice loot with loot comm, so i think it is possible for the player to get good loot but i still doubt 100M loot in one day, means they atleast need 25 maxed towers in each kingdom and maybe 100 towers in green and attack all day.... it is surely impossible 

and using 16 hours bots also will be detected by GGE, still some players getting banned for using it less time also and some are getting suspended without or with using them, i think GGE boot system is not working 100%
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,834
    People getting 100m in 24 hours wont be getting it by hitting maxed towers, well not the bulk of it, they will be getting most of it from chain hitting either nomads or sam camps.  100+ camps per hour.  10m+ loot per hour.

800-1000 camps per day.  and you have your 100m+ loot.  Just need plenty of troops / tools and skips.  And not to mention time (unless you use a bot!)

Loot totals are normally less during FI / crow events as you are capped to 20-30 Castles per hour, 
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,109
    Well in int1 no one loots 100m a day , although i did notice 2 players on the last day on nomads they did do 65m , which is quite easy with booster and the free troops that is offered with booster package.

I hav seen over 200m ver a 7 day period which is when nomads or samurai are on .
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • wozzell (GB1)wozzell (GB1) GB1 Posts: 86
    Agree with most comments made and yes it "may" under certain rare conditions ( i.e boosters on sams etc) be possible to hit 100 Million res in a single day BUT look at some of the WEEKLY res collected there are some incredible scores - are we saying some players have an infinite amount of boosters and during the course of a week its not gonna be all Sams and Nomads - besides do these people not need sleep!  
  • Agree with most comments made and yes it "may" under certain rare conditions ( i.e boosters on sams etc) be possible to hit 100 Million res in a single day BUT look at some of the WEEKLY res collected there are some incredible scores - are we saying some players have an infinite amount of boosters and during the course of a week its not gonna be all Sams and Nomads - besides do these people not need sleep!  
    they only need sleep if one player using the account - possibly 2/3 people sharing the workload - i'm never sure what my loot is but it is all done by me !
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 535
    My loot is not great few million most weeks mainly because I have a
    real life outside game. ones who hit that high amounts either have no life or they multi players 
    playing on accounts. 

oops forgot bots 

• is it true?

yes.

• As a bot I can confirm people do use us.
  • LOL 

For all those that just assume it has to be 
    a) no lifer
    b) using boots
    c) multiple players playing on acc
    d) whatever else was mentioned 

just cos u can't doesn't mean others can't.

I'm not saying that there aren't cases which fall into one of the previously mentioned but there's far more players that actually can get 10M loot in hr fair and square without any problem.

Nowdays easier than ever with whole bunch of NPC commanders thatt have loot bonus, beri top100 loot bonus title etc. 

• Soul4Life2 (NL1)Soul4Life2 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 325
    Agree with most comments made and yes it "may" under certain rare conditions ( i.e boosters on sams etc) be possible to hit 100 Million res in a single day BUT look at some of the WEEKLY res collected there are some incredible scores - are we saying some players have an infinite amount of boosters and during the course of a week its not gonna be all Sams and Nomads - besides do these people not need sleep!  
    big BullKAKA......... I hardly buy boosters and am always around the 100 million loot a week... all the aqua islands count towards the loot too. and nope... I don't play all day.... but I do play a lot. you just have to play it the right way to get as much loot as possible
    Soul4Life2 @ nl 1
  • wozzell (GB1)wozzell (GB1) GB1 Posts: 86
    I was questioning 100 M loot A DAY soul4life not 100 M a WEEK my freind
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,973
    I was questioning 100 M loot A DAY soul4life not 100 M a WEEK my freind
    100M a day without bots and 6-8hrs of playtime did it a few times before just gotta have a well built accounts and be dedicated. 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • LOL 

For all those that just assume it has to be 
    a) no lifer
    b) using boots
    c) multiple players playing on acc
    d) whatever else was mentioned 

just cos u can't doesn't mean others can't.

I'm not saying that there aren't cases which fall into one of the previously mentioned but there's far more players that actually can get 10M loot in hr fair and square without any problem.

Nowdays easier than ever with whole bunch of NPC commanders thatt have loot bonus, beri top100 loot bonus title etc. 

i always see you in top place in loot section, and you are correct
    previously once i hold beri loot for 5 days and had done 8M loot for just playing total 5 hours a day
    Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.