Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions Thread

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    Can you play on the computer and on the phone on the same account?

Yes, by downloading and using Puffin Browser on phone.
    Just search for the app on google play. Download it, and from there, just type the name of the game, like you'd proceed on a normal laptop/pc.
    And enjoy the game.. well it's a bit harder.. with lag, but in time you will like having another way playing the game without using your pc or laptop. :) 
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• So in the royal mission #7 it says that we need to recruit deff with 132 defense power

http://prntscr.com/k703xt

And then i decide to recruit vets swordsmen since they're the fastest to recruit and i can actually use them afterwards so why not, after all they have the power of 137, right

http://prntscr.com/k70461

but then it doesn't count toward the quest

why is that so? 

It seems GGE logic isn't understandable to us immortals 

But it's annoying 

Anyone can explain me why? Or is it purely only cos u can recruit them super fast and be done with it and go back to recruiting what u want, which gge doesn't want to? 

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    So in the royal mission #7 it says that we need to recruit deff with 132 defense power

http://prntscr.com/k703xt

And then i decide to recruit vets swordsmen since they're the fastest to recruit and i can actually use them afterwards so why not, after all they have the power of 137, right

http://prntscr.com/k70461

but then it doesn't count toward the quest

why is that so? 

It seems GGE logic isn't understandable to us immortals 

But it's annoying 

Anyone can explain me why? Or is it purely only cos u can recruit them super fast and be done with it and go back to recruiting what u want, which gge doesn't want to? 

Because GGE views them as offense not defense
  • Was wondering when we will be compensated for the rather large hit we took on the devaluation of the WOF tickets.

I save up 3000 tickets for 1000 pulls and BAM!  All of the sudden I now only have 100 pulls and the prizes are pretty much the same as they were before the theft.

You all do realize, it is stealing.  This is not the stock market where you can expect value to go up and down, this is a game that some people play and plan ahead so that they can get the most out of it that they can afford.  I cannot describe how rotten I think GGE is on this issue.  It is just plain stealing.

I probably will not buy any more rubies - and I got to believe I am not alone on this - until compensation is made.

Mpinto55 @ usa 1
  • How do you make your own thread on the forums to create a discussion?
  • Was wondering when we will be compensated for the rather large hit we took on the devaluation of the WOF tickets.

I save up 3000 tickets for 1000 pulls and BAM!  All of the sudden I now only have 100 pulls and the prizes are pretty much the same as they were before the theft.

You all do realize, it is stealing.  This is not the stock market where you can expect value to go up and down, this is a game that some people play and plan ahead so that they can get the most out of it that they can afford.  I cannot describe how rotten I think GGE is on this issue.  It is just plain stealing.

I probably will not buy any more rubies - and I got to believe I am not alone on this - until compensation is made.

Do not expect them to give you tickets for 1000 pulls or increase the prizes..they just want to make more and more money from this game, that's their target
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 827
    edited 20.07.2018
    Hello guys, I would like to ask you some questions. Let me give you an example, I am defending my castle and have 3000 defense troops, while the attacking player has 1500 attacking troops. I win (so the attacker loses all his troops), but I as a defender also lost 700 troops for example. And there are things, bonuses, that can reduce that amount of lost troops after a battle. One of them I figured out it´s the military hospital at least at level 8, that´s giving you back 25 % of the lost troops after a battle. Another thing are the items you constructed and can put to Dwelling (or Town house). There can be 3 of them and with each having the maximum level, it is 15 % of the lost troops immediately back. So, the military hospital and dwelling, that´s 40 % of your lost troops being immediately returned to your castle.But I am sure I have seen a player that had 50 % of lost troops immediately returned to his castle after a battle. Can someone give me a clue where did he get the remaining 10 %? I have searched everywhere I could, but did not find anything, I would be very thankful for an advice.And if someone would be so kind, I would love being explained how exactly this number of % lost troops really works. Does half of your troops not die after each battle, or it is randomly decided by the game? Thanks for all responses, player hrad.
    P.S. If you do not know the answer, is there a support or something where they can answer each question asked?
    Do you know the reduction for a level 10 hospital?
    Also, it is possible that the defender had militia or armed citizens, which factor into the troop count on the battle report overview, inflating losses. They do not disappear after the battle, but are immediately respawned.

The game is very strange, in that every battle, there is a factor of randomness. Sometimes you'll lose 32 troops on a sam hit, sometimes 30, even with the exact same defense setup, attack setup, troops, tools, commander, etc. No one is certain exactly how troops are chosen to die, but we have a few general ideas.

Yes, there is a support. 
    https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=12&lang=en

@hrad (SK1)
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) AU1 Posts: 576
    Im sure in passing Ive seen something about Sams attacks not always generating coins but I think there sb a codicil to that..when they dont give coins no pigs sb lost !..I sent a bunch of pigs bt with heaps of res to boost my coin intake which was needed..I dont think any attack gave coins so the pigs dies uselessly!!

SOP (save our pigs)! 
    Shares @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,973
    Im sure in passing Ive seen something about Sams attacks not always generating coins but I think there sb a codicil to that..when they dont give coins no pigs sb lost !..I sent a bunch of pigs bt with heaps of res to boost my coin intake which was needed..I dont think any attack gave coins so the pigs dies uselessly!!

SOP (save our pigs)! 
    Just a display error the coins are still credited.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Any word on compensation for Wheel of Fortune ticket theft?
    Mpinto55 @ usa 1
  • Im sure in passing Ive seen something about Sams attacks not always generating coins but I think there sb a codicil to that..when they dont give coins no pigs sb lost !..I sent a bunch of pigs bt with heaps of res to boost my coin intake which was needed..I dont think any attack gave coins so the pigs dies uselessly!!

SOP (save our pigs)! 
     Not always true! I keep a close count on coins and battles, and yes there are times when the coins do not show in the battle report (BR), and coins are credited and reflected in the coins total. but there are more times when there are NO coins in BR and ZERO coins credited in the coins total. It is more than just a display error. 
     I have found that after the first wave of attacks on each tent, if the BR is not showing the coins, I can refresh the page and sometimes, not always, the next wave of attacks will have coins in the loot.
     And yes the pigs are wasted on the attacks with no coins, just lost of pigs.
    Cheers
    Gar

sirstilgar @ usa 1
  • Im sure in passing Ive seen something about Sams attacks not always generating coins but I think there sb a codicil to that..when they dont give coins no pigs sb lost !..I sent a bunch of pigs bt with heaps of res to boost my coin intake which was needed..I dont think any attack gave coins so the pigs dies uselessly!!

SOP (save our pigs)! 
     Not always true! I keep a close count on coins and battles, and yes there are times when the coins do not show in the battle report (BR), and coins are credited and reflected in the coins total. but there are more times when there are NO coins in BR and ZERO coins credited in the coins total. It is more than just a display error. 
     I have found that after the first wave of attacks on each tent, if the BR is not showing the coins, I can refresh the page and sometimes, not always, the next wave of attacks will have coins in the loot.
    Cheers
    Gar

yup, GGS certainly has their priorities straight don't they? yup, a cooldown increase to 2 hours for lvl 10 construction items, a 66k ruby 270 decor, "prettying up" money offers... thats TOTALLY worth the effort taken away from fixing bugs and conversion to HTML5.  ;)
    GGS does not care about your feedback because most just keep buying rubies anyway!! this game is addictive and they know it. AS LONG AS YOU KEEP BUYING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. don't say you're upset, SHOW THEM YOU'RE UPSET!!!!

the same applies to all walks of life. many who are greedy get away with it because we allow it to continue. we give them their power because we choose not to stand against it as a whole. some do, but it's not enough. people need to learn that they hold the power, and they can take that power away.
  • zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356
    Any word on compensation for Wheel of Fortune ticket theft?
    there will be none

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• zeus1998 (GB1)zeus1998 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 356

SOP (save our pigs)! 
    Cheers
    Gar

it is true, they don't show on the reports, but if you're online. Check travel overview and they will show on your loot items. 

RECORD NOMADS = 134,291, TOP 40
    RECORD SAMS = 254,189. 4TH PLACE 
    I've been here for around 7 years now, can't wait to celebrate my decade of destruction. 

• No compensation for the theft of Wheel tickets?

I implore fellow players to boycott the buying of rubies until there is.  GGE is not the government with the power to confiscate at will and should feel some obligation to their CUSTOMERS to treat them as such.

It is theft - plain and simple.  What next?  A tax on the coins you earn?

I used to like this game and I realize I am under no obligation to continue playing, but I've got a ton of money tied up at this point and it is hard to just walk away. 

I wish i was a Gypsy, so that i could put a curse on the House of GGE.

Any Gypsy's out there?
    Mpinto55 @ usa 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 827
    No compensation for the theft of Wheel tickets?

I implore fellow players to boycott the buying of rubies until there is.  GGE is not the government with the power to confiscate at will and should feel some obligation to their CUSTOMERS to treat them as such.

It is theft - plain and simple.  What next?  A tax on the coins you earn?

I used to like this game and I realize I am under no obligation to continue playing, but I've got a ton of money tied up at this point and it is hard to just walk away. 

I wish i was a Gypsy, so that i could put a curse on the House of GGE.

Any Gypsy's out there?
    I'd be extremely surprised if GGS gave compensation.
    <Playing Devil's Advocate>  From their point of view, they shouldn't have to. They have ultimate control of what goes on in the game; what gets buffed and what gets nerfed. Perhaps WoF tickets really were getting overvalued. You don't know.
    (That being said I highly doubt it)

GGS actually is the government, when it comes to Goodgame Empire. It's their own property, and they can chose to do to it as they please. Typically what they chose is detrimental, but it is their choice. You, and every other customer out there, were under no obligation to become a customer. That was your own choice.
    </Playing Devil's Advocate>

If you, or another player wants to poke holes in my fabrication of justification for GGS, please go right ahead. I only ask that you do not attack me personally, but GGS

Discord: JYT#1574
  • So this is how they do business in Europe?  Why do so many Americans want to be like Europeans?

It is atrocious how they would just steal back what you had already earned under there rules. with no warning.  If they were going to do it and I knew of it, I would have used the tickets at the current market value and been OK with the change - srt of like the Wishing Well pennies - I used them up before they wore useless.

No more ruby purchases from me until they amend this.  And right now I am under the bird contemplating my future in the game.  No one from GGE has responded to me, so I got to believe they just do not care about my one little complaint.
    Mpinto55 @ usa 1
  • What happened to earning coin when fighting the beri in green world. not even getting coin from the cultist tower anymore whats going on????
  • What happened to earning coin when fighting the beri in green world. not even getting coin from the cultist tower anymore whats going on????
    you are getting the coin, it just doesn't appear on the battle report.
  • How do you merge with another alliance?
Sign In to comment.