We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

We want our Wheel back

There was no just reason to change the wheel.   Why take the little fun of spinning out of the game?  Why make these kinds of changes when there are things like  LAG to fix.   Seem like no one is asking the player before making these changes. No test data on them. nor probationary period. You took away the pennies and now made it 30 tickets to make a 3 ticket spin.  Good game has turned a great game into something that a lot of people stopped playing. Too many cooks have spoiled the stew in adding events no one even wanted or taking away event that  were working.  We are the ones playing your game ask us for input and give us our WHEEL BACK!

JetLag @ usa 1

Comments

• edited 04.07.2018
    This change is unacceptable

• Going to have to accept it. It is to the point where gge is really trying just to make more money. Not sure what they make out of this game now, but I am guessing it is not enough or they are  becoming greedy like usual.
    TuckTuck @ WWW 1

Been playing this game since it was released but I restarted to adapt to the new things.

"Sometimes, you just want your enemies to strike  you as many times as they can so you can find out all of their secrets."
    -TuckTuck
  • They made our saved tickets worth 10 times less!
    That's a ripoff!
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) Posts: 163AU1
    They made our saved tickets worth 10 times less!
    That's a ripoff!
    It's theft, pure and simple.  And a very, very good reason to never buy rubies.  What's the point in buying when what you buy could be taken away the next day?

And Nyx, they admitted later that the better rewards thing was a misunderstanding or something.
    Nambala @ au 1
  • Not sure what they make out of this game now, but I am guessing it is not enough
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/goodgame-studios-hits-turnover-1-billion-dollar-patrick-abrar/?trackingId=6V9pF9MyN7VuX/mt959BOw==

They went from 800million in August 2017
    Too 1Billion later that year

Taking into account both Big farm and empire but I am 99% Empire and Empire four kingdoms are bigger then Big farm.
  • Nambala (AU1)Nambala (AU1) Posts: 163AU1
    Not sure what they make out of this game now, but I am guessing it is not enough
    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/goodgame-studios-hits-turnover-1-billion-dollar-patrick-abrar/?trackingId=6V9pF9MyN7VuX/mt959BOw==

They went from 800million in August 2017
    Too 1Billion later that year

Taking into account both Big farm and empire but I am 99% Empire and Empire four kingdoms are bigger then Big farm.
    So I guess there are enough falling for the "spend more to get better pixels which will make you a more valued human being".

I weep for humanity ... 
    Nambala @ au 1
  • They made our saved tickets worth 10 times less!
    That's a ripoff!
    It's theft, pure and simple.  And a very, very good reason to never buy rubies.  What's the point in buying when what you buy could be taken away the next day?

And Nyx, they admitted later that the better rewards thing was a misunderstanding or something.
    hahahaha yea sure it's always misunderstanding when players realize they've been screwed over and they raise their voice

they should remove all together the tickets from the events rewards since u don't even get enough for one spin in normal mod lol
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,645AU1
    They made our saved tickets worth 10 times less!
    That's a ripoff!

hahahaha yea sure it's always misunderstanding when players realize they've been screwed over and they raise their voice

they should remove all together the tickets from the events rewards since u don't even get enough for one spin in normal mod lol
    yes and replace them with farming tools  :D

700k mp level 69 vor dem ersten Rubinkauf!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • KingChampion (ASIA1)KingChampion (ASIA1) Posts: 2,107ASIA1

yes and replace them with farming tools  :D
    Yeah, i agree with you... in the last period it's becoming more and more difficult to find good amounts of farming tools

months ago the situation was a bit different i think...

so, why not? we don't need tickets anymore... replace with useful farming tools
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • bring the original wheel back .......Atleast make us happy now
  • dreamtree (US1)dreamtree (US1) Posts: 1,366US1
    Tickets should have their price reduced to one tenth the original price. Also the new equipment set should not be 1st place but top 100! 
    Lv 70 dreamtree @ usa 1! This account is best described as a tree in a large forest...
    @ international 1! @ international 2! @ English 1! Those accounts are retired.
    http://prntscr.com/53jb2i
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://prntscr.com/61r5kl
    500k might points. I know. A lot of people have higher. Wow, now I have have over 700k... 
    http://prntscr.com/ek3c51

http://prntscr.com/gers7n
    Yay! A nice reward!

• BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
    But...

but...

but?....

It was a wheel-y good idea? No?  :#
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• And here I thought it was just me who had that problem, GGE is trying to squeeze every  bit of coin from my pocket to theirs, its that simple.  YES I TOO want the wheel back - and whats this with all these 'so-called' special events the game is no longer fun, oh we have specials every single day the ads are interfering with my pleasure center = WTF ???
    silverado @ usa 1
  • the sad part is that  the awards are getting less and less.  no more pennies. less chance to  get battle flags , and  now the wheel that had good tools sometime as well as the tickets are about worthless.   Where is the  free game part?
    JetLag @ usa 1
  • i searched so long in dictionary to say the dirtiest thing to this wheel update but in the end i found that there is not any word exist in this world to match this useless update....
  • WHAT DO WE WANT.

WHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL
    King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
Sign In to comment.