We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nice exclusive top 50 deco GG..

What a great exclusive decoration did you give for the top 50 players.. You can get it now if you buy 1.6 million rubies.. Nice job,, sad for the players that worked so hard to get into that top 50 to find out you could just get it by spending 800 euro and keep the 1.6 million rubbies. LOL.  

Comments

• edited 13.07.2018
    What a great exclusive decoration did you give for the top 50 players.. You can get it now if you buy 1.6 million rubies.. Nice job,, sad for the players that worked so hard to get into that top 50 to find out you could just get it by spending 800 euro and keep the 1.6 million rubbies. LOL.  

When GGS needs more money  :D :|

But seriously, who would trap in this shit? Half of the prices is earnable in the game by hard work. 

Well what would you choose? 800 euros for this or 800 burgers from the McDonalds?
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,825AU1

But seriously, who would trap in this shit? Half of the prices is earnable in the game by hard work. 

Well what would you choose? 800 euros for this or 800 burgers from the McDonalds?
    well I can tell you some people already choose 800 euro for that

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • flug (NL1)flug (NL1) Posts: 692NL1

i'm very very sure people do buy it .  but buyin this for 800 euro???????????????

rather buy foor 800 euro's beer  . hehehehehehehe
    flug @ nl 1
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,941ASIA1

i'm very very sure people do buy it .  but buyin this for 800 euro???????????????

rather buy foor 800 euro's beer  . hehehehehehehe
    You do understand that, you can buy that, and other 3 offers Since is nomads.. 1,6m rubyes, it's more half of one offer.. So, in the end you get tools/soldiers and skips + these build items.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

The single thing that is good from this offer, it's the deco... and maybe... maybe the 40k food space... or the troops on the wall item.

To be continued....

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,219ASIA1
    How much extra food can you hold with the level 10 food storage build item?
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
    How much extra food can you hold with the level 10 food storage build item?
    81k is the original storehouse for food, that being said, you can hold 121k food in total with the item.

To be continued....

• We have to update or expand all our existing mechanics to keep the big spenders interested!!

*adds buy instantly button*
    And rip all of the non-ruby players off.
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) Posts: 2,087INT1
    to be honest it you bought it with a bonus you can buy 2million rubies for £400 pounds , but even if i wanted it and bought with other offers it would be nice , but the problem is you would have an insane ammout of soldiers.

So basically this power pack is more free stuff  and if i could cope with the soldiers and had the cash it would be an extra bonus, i would buy it 

BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • if I had the cash laying around my whale butt would probably buy it

but I don't so I'm salty like everyone else lol
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Perryl (AU1)Perryl (AU1) Posts: 1,234
    if I had the cash laying around my whale butt would probably buy it

but I don't so I'm salty like everyone else lol
    They didn't even offer it to me, so wtf is up with that. lol. 

perryl @ USA1 
    Perryl @ UK1 and AU1 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) Posts: 524GB1

you will find idiots who don't know how to play game have bought this on uk server. 
    actually they must be thickest people who play this game. useless at recruiting useless at construction and
    basically useless in life.
    We have to update or expand all our existing mechanics to keep the big spenders interested!!

We have to update or expand all our existing mechanics to keep the big spenders interested!!

your taking advantage of thick players who only know how to use credit cards , gge should be taking to court because
    your taking money of thick people. especially on uk server dohhhhhhhhh
  • @gazz65 (GB1)

If you think @BM_Friedrich is a GGE employee or has any say what so ever in what GGE does or offers in game, then you are a retard. Fried volunteers time on the forum to try to help players who have questions.

If you don't like the offer than don't buy it like everyone else with a brain.
  • We have to update or expand all our existing mechanics to keep the big spenders interested!!

your taking advantage of thick players who only know how to use credit cards , gge should be taking to court because
    your taking money of thick people. especially on uk server dohhhhhhhhh
    I'm not taking advantage of anyone, I don't work for GGS lol

Taking money from stupid people has been happening for thousands of years, and happens every day #WindowsSupportScams
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    glad you think they all stupid and not retards like the muppet  Varg

• What a great exclusive decoration did you give for the top 50 players.. You can get it now if you buy 1.6 million rubies.. Nice job,, sad for the players that worked so hard to get into that top 50 to find out you could just get it by spending 800 euro and keep the 1.6 million rubbies. LOL.  

you will find idiots who don't know how to play game have bought this on uk server. 
    actually they must be thickest people who play this game. useless at recruiting useless at construction and
    basically useless in life.
    GGE wants that useless big rubie whales only :D

Bobi124Player @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.